It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the world(China, Russia, EU etc)conduct a preemptive strike against US before it get too dang

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Basically, it won't happen.

Exactly. I didn't quote all but I agree with all. Maybe I am not happy with the facts you stated but they are the true facts.

All in all the only thing that could break down the USA is a team of Germans and Israelis(unlike the history, those nations work together perfectly) that "sleep"
into the USA.

Classic terror attacks won't really help. Who should state to be responsible? It would hit back to Germany and Israel.
Well, the only thing that would work is some serious terror attacks that look like the ones from "peace extremists" "green extremists" etc and on the other hand look-a-like strike-backs like a massacre at a green party convention.

Yes, not nice but we were talking about how to bring a country down or?

But as I said. I just wait for the president to change and we will start to like the USA like we did before. And we really did.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Who exactly is going to invade? China? Sure they have lots of GI's, but they can't get that army to Taiwan, much less the US.

Yeah but they have still their navy and AF which can't be ignored, and you forget that if an Antiamerican coalition was created someone would do the transport for them

Russia? Please, they have trouble upkeeping aircraft and keeping their subs from sinking.
They have a good ground force and a lot of nukes

The EU? England is our closest Ally, and we all know how willing to fight France is. So that leaves exactly who? Exactly what country is going to commit suicide by trying to attack the US? they would have thousands of nukes blowing them to bits.

And what about Germany? And what if Germany built a coalition of countries of opinion contrary to US' opinion and coutries which nations' opinion is contrary to that of the US and their governments will change soon?
That would be a coalition of Germany, China, Russia, N. Korea, Spain, Italy etc.
I'm not saying something like this should happen but I don't want America to be so sure of itself and US shouldn't think THEY are the only ones who can make the rules.
There should NOT be an attack on the US as most countries are dependant on US and desctruction of that country would only worsen the situation; instead these countries should try to peacefully do things on their own
There is a better way than destroying US: Kerry winning the elections.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
... but if we don't (or can't), it may be time for another revolution, which in today's police state, is near impossible...

I don't think so... Look up 2 things, and tell me if everyone had one or the other a revolution wouldnt stand a chance... Go to Google, and look up .50 Cal Rifle, and .50 cal Ammo, then look up the 700 Nitro Express... Anything with armor would be running scared, at least feeling a little bit threatened im sure!

Oh... talk about a police state... here outside Sandpoint, ID, i was going to wal-mart... at the junction where i take my left turn, there was a big rig stopped... about two to three DOZEN police units... State Patrol, County Mounties, City cops also im sure, and i could swear i seen government plates as well... all surrounding this one 18 wheeler... but then again, considering that truck could have ate those cars for breakfast and kept rolling, maybe it was a just precaution... But it musta been something big happened. I never seen so much fuzz in my life... except when i do my own laundry

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Key word: Pacific ocean. Try getting several hundred thousand troops across a body of water thousands of miles wide. The loss of life on our oppositions side would be immense. We would then have to rename the Pacific Ocean the "Pacific Graveyard".

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Key word: Pacific ocean. Try getting several hundred thousand troops across a body of water thousands of miles wide. The loss of life on our oppositions side would be immense. We would then have to rename the Pacific Ocean the "Pacific Graveyard".
How would you do that?
If the oppositions' AFs and Navys would join each other?
US would be in a lot of danger unless there will be delays in retiring F-4 in Luftwaffe and equipping Chinese AF with J-10, J-11 and Su-30 which is unacceptable from these countries' point of view

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join