It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baking Soda Cures Cancer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
-you're all wrong B)

iirc the thesis came from the observation that cancer almost always is accompanied by a candida or yeast infection. Now common medicine tells us that the infection is caused by our weakened, cancerous state.

This one doctor was wondering about this and tried to look at it the other way around. It looked as if the cancer was a reaction to the infection.

As candida/yeast is easily cured by sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), this is the cure. Apply a solution as close to the infection as possible (even internally) for a while, and it'll go away, and so will the cancer.

-at least, this is what he claims. can't recall his name, italian guy. needless to say he is pretty ridiculed. is he right? as said above: do your own research.
edit on 29-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: paragraphs are our friend

edit on 29-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: sodium bicarbonate

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There is not one shred of evidence that proves the NaHC03 has any effect at all on cancer.
Source 1

The "doctor" that proposed this also has blood on his hands. He is nothing short of a swindler and murderer.

Source 2

Needless to say this is a dangerous practice that will not give the results people wish. DO NOT waste your money, time, and possibly your life for an unproven method of cancer treatment.

For further info just google "Baking soda cancer"

And also search for Dr. Tullio Simoncini to see why his licensed was revoked and the outcome for his trial of MANSLAUGHTER.

Any proponents to this method are either ignorant or are shills for this modern day Josef Mengele.

Be safe by researching before you try any "alternative cures" or suffer dire consequences.

I hope people are intelligent enough to research before they do this. Stay safe!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by centrifugal

It's not really that difficult.
scienceblogs.com...
mymalignantmelanoma.blogspot.com...
anaximperator.wordpress.com...

wwwwoooowwww

phage is fighting blogs.....with blogs.....

the information contained in your links is not accurate, and the vague almost accuracies they give slightly discredit themselves, it would be more obvious if not for all the authors very strong biased tone,

but hey, blogs vs blogs what do you expect

imo, the point is, cancer cant live in an alkaline body, you can make your body alkaline safely with baking soda, most people have an acidic ph,

its worth trying, theres no reason one couldnt do this AS WELL as whatever treatment they want be it chemo or whatever, so there is no reason to say this is stopping someone from any option,

going against it is resisting unproven cures,

ALL CURES ARE UNPROVEN. until they become proven, prove it doesnt work, or prove it does,

until then dont be biased and certain, cause your not certain now are you,

im not in support of any injections though, so the dr who was injecting baking soda put him self on the line and paid for it, it seems.

but this does not prove or disprove baking soda=alkaline ph=cancer free body.

so get off slandering the man and get back to the topic of the effect of baking soda=alkaline ph=cancer free body.

oral baking soda over time will bring the body to alkaline,

injections of it will only make the local injection area alkaline for a short time till the ph balance back to its normal acidity, so doing this could cause aggressive cancer to come back with a vengeance once the acidity is restored, makes sense that injections and localized temp ph is not the way to go, rather try full body solid ph of alkaline, better chance of success sounds like to me
edit on 9/29/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RCTD58

The "doctor" that proposed this also has blood on his hands. He is nothing short of a swindler and murderer.

Yes but how much blood is on the hands of "traditional" doctors. You know..the ones in tight with big Pharma who prescribe the latest and greatest pills like they were handing out candy to kids at Willie Wonka's. How many deaths have those pills caused?

I'm not trying to refute your post RCTD. Just merely trying to add a little perspective before labels such as Manslaughter get thrown around and attached to doctors with alternative views.

Let's also not forget - you can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER
-unrelated, I know. I rarely get to pull that one out and use it though

edit on 29-9-2011 by TXRabbit because: spelign

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RCTD58
There is not one shred of evidence that proves the NaHC03 has any effect at all on cancer.
Source 1

Source 2

Needless to say this is a dangerous practice that will not give the results people wish. DO NOT waste your money, time, and possibly your life for an unproven method of cancer treatment.

For further info just google "Baking soda cancer"

And also search for Dr. Tullio Simoncini to see why his licensed was revoked and the outcome for his trial of MANSLAUGHTER.

Any proponents to this method are either ignorant or are shills for this modern day Josef Mengele.

Be safe by researching before you try any "alternative cures" or suffer dire consequences.

I hope people are intelligent enough to research before they do this. Stay safe!

Regarding the second link provided: This website is run by two retirees from the medical profession. One was a psychiatrist, the other, a general surgeon. Their biographies do not indicate experience or expertise in the field of oncology. The psychiatrist seems to have made a career for himself debunking everything from cancer treatments to the health food industry. He is also very critical of the use of vitamins. But perhaps most influential was his stint with the American Cancer Society - he wrote or edited their "position statements". What, other than categorical debunking, should one expect from such an expert? Revealing the cancer industry racket?

I appreciate hearing another side to a debate, however, this information has been confounded by the author himself. He may as well be on Merck's board of directors.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

Regarding the second link provided: This website is run by two retirees from the medical profession. One was a psychiatrist, the other, a general surgeon. Their biographies do not indicate experience or expertise in the field of oncology. The psychiatrist seems to have made a career for himself debunking everything from cancer treatments to the health food industry. He is also very critical of the use of vitamins. But perhaps most influential was his stint with the American Cancer Society - he wrote or edited their "position statements". What, other than categorical debunking, should one expect from such an expert? Revealing the cancer industry racket?

I appreciate hearing another side to a debate, however, this information has been confounded by the author himself. He may as well be on Merck's board of directors.

Exactly!

Just because somebody has PhD behind their name does NOT mean they've walked the walk. Sometimes they've simply talked the talk.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
this one gets in teh top ten dumb ideas .
Baking soda ok now what do we use it for WHY BAKING .
nolw mixing it in and baking the food doesnt change baking soda its self it still in there its still baking soda .
Its a cake and a oven not a chemical lab.
so we bread -baking soda we eat cake - baking soda we eat pie - baking soda and well many other thing with baking soda in it.
So no one should have cancer now should they after all it only takes a tea spoon a day and we eat 5 times that

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
this one gets in teh top ten dumb ideas .
Baking soda ok now what do we use it for WHY BAKING .
nolw mixing it in and baking the food doesnt change baking soda its self it still in there its still baking soda .
Its a cake and a oven not a chemical lab.
so we bread -baking soda we eat cake - baking soda we eat pie - baking soda and well many other thing with baking soda in it.
So no one should have cancer now should they after all it only takes a tea spoon a day and we eat 5 times that

If you are using it to raise foods then yes it does change, the process of baking creates a chemical reaction that releases carbon dioxide. That's why it bubbles/raises....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
If acidity is the main contributing factor to cancer, then nature is the cure. Outside of the body Lemon is acidic. Once ingested though, it becomes alkaline. Lemons, natures wonder fruit.Cannabis (THC) has been shown to make cancerous cells destroy themselves.The process is called Autophagy. Every plant and herb is to be utilized by man. Period. Visit www.phoneixtears.ca for more info. Don't run from the cure.

www.phoenixtears.ca

misspelled url :p

lemons! that green stuff! those other things! awesome!

good stuff no matter the reason or lack of,

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Tell me how your expect a global conspiracy like this to stand up to scrutiny? There are millions of people involved in medical science, you would think it would be hard to keep such a secret. Corporate track records arent good for things like that.

Everything is always a conspiracy to you people.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just math. A baking soda cure is 4$, whereas radiation,drugs, and chemo therapy are thousands of dollars. It isn't a bunch of rich guys behind closed doors plotting world domination, it is just the nature of capitalism.

In America it makes more sense to keep people in hospitals paying for services and making insurance claims than it does to keep people healthy. I work for one of the largest insurance service providers in North America, the company was founded 20 years ago after it made thousands of dollars from a gas explosion. When tragedy occurs or people are suffering we make alot of money.

Alternatively when you look at a communist country like Cuba, the government must use it's own resources to provide healthcare. In this case it makes more sense to keep people out of hospitals and healthy so to conserve resources. This is one of the reasons Cuba's number one export is medicine, and why they have some of the best medical research labs in the world. They are trained in Russian universities and sent back to Cuba to work. Futher to that they have developed a potential cure for lung cancer, which has been tested in several thousand patients. It is now being distributed to hospitals accross the country as an alternative to Radiation/Chema for people who are showing no improvements. Conveniently there is an embargo in place preventing it from reaching the USA.

The point you make is that they couldn't keep it a secret if there was a cure. Well you are correct and that is why alternatives already exist.

Take a deeper look at what is happening and why the world works the way it does.

All that being said, I can't say baking soda works but I am certainly ready to discuss it with an open mind.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You do realize these people are not MD's? Holistic medicine is a well know scam? Coast to Coast is nothing but constant commercials to sell you something, presented as if they are interviews?

Coldwell's Disclaimer

This book and its contents do not cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease or condition! (Only your own self-healing powers can do that.) The only purpose for this book is educational, for research and entertainment. If you have, or think you may have, any health condition or disease, see a competent, authorized health practitioner (if you can find one) and do not attempt any of the techniques, ideas, knowledge, suggestions or comments in this book without consulting the health professional of your choice first. The author, the publisher and everybody involved in the creation, publication and sale of this book do not take responsibly for any outcome or result from the use of the information in this book.

I find people like this disgusting as they prey on people who have lost hope. You should too.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
There are millions of people involved in medical science, you would think it would be hard to keep such a secret.

Are we residing on the same planet?

Sure, there is medical science who works in tandem with the pharmaceutical science and there is homeopathic science who stands alone because there's no profit to be made.

Government
Banks
Media
Medical science
Big Pharma
Insurance company

They're all the same PTB who are running the show!

It's a racket! Plain and simple! All cures for natural ailments are indigenous to this planet!

Cancer, in my opinion, is man-created. Whether deliberate or accidental, nature is not responsible for cancer! Better start being more diligent in what you're ingesting and putting on your skin!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have been taking a teaspoon of baking soda with water every day for a few months now and although I don't know if it is medically benefitting me, I can say that I feel healthier in general. More energy and a better attitude are the two things that I can say are definitely a result. I feel lethargic if I forget to take it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
So what do you do, mix some baking soda with water and drink it?

Has anyone tried this?

Actually I do this every night. 1 teaspoon of baking sode in half a glass of water. However, not for cancer reason but for high stomach acid. It's cured in 5 mins...... after copious burping of CO2!

If anyone has indigestion problems then the chemistry is beyond doubt : baking soda + stomach HCL = water+salt+CO2.

NB DO NOT lie down for 5 minutes to allow the CO2 to escape upwards!

Did you know that baking soda from 20+ years ago was marketed as an anti acid. Not now though it's too cheap!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Im sure there is something to it, but it seems like there is almost as many "cures" for cancer as there is causes. Thanks for the info, and lets pray that it promulgates if it actually works.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Sodium Bicarbonate is alkaline.

Baking Soda consists of Sodium Bicarbonate and Tartaric Acid.

When an acid and an alkaline combine (in this case in the presence of water) the result tends towards being a neutral salt.

When you wet baking soda, the acidic and alkaline components combine and react, releasing carbon dioxide gas (the bubbles), especially if you input sufficient heat which helps to liquify the ingredients so they can mix more fully. This is why it is used in cooking, the heat & water causes the solution to bubble which creates light fluffy baked items.

The fact that those behind this don't seem to realize there is a difference between Baking Soda and Bi-Carb Soda would tend to support the idea that they are quacks who are lying about the wonders of their "cure".

I have not heard of Sodium Bicarbonate curing Candida fungal infections before either but that may be because I haven't researched it enough. Most of the cures I have read about are acidic cultures (Yoghurt & etc) or reduce the "food source" from this yeast by reducing carbohydrate intake.
edit on 29/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
So what do you do, mix some baking soda with water and drink it?

Has anyone tried this?

I do it all the time but not for a cancer treatment. Baking soda is excellent for curing heart burn and indigestion. Oddly enough, vinegar ( like an ounce) will also work if you drink some.

Baking soda is alkaline vinegar is acid. Dumping alkaline down your throat works because it neutralizes the acid causing the heartburn. Vinegar ( on top of the acid you already have causing the heartburn) works because it tells your body Hey we got ACID here, Better produce a lot of alkaline to counteract it! And so Poof, no more heartburn.

Cancer caught in the early stages is most of the time 100% curable with natural means. There have been studies done for over 40 years proving that cancer can easily be killed by a number of things. Mainstream medicine only uses what it can make into a drug. That's the business they are in. No doctor is going to tell you to use a safe natural means to cure cancer. That would be like a Chevy salesman telling you to go buy a Ford because they are cheaper and better in front of his boss. The pharmaceutical industry controls how health care (their slanted bias form of it called "medicine" IE drugs) is done in this country. If it gets out that a doctor is telling someone to go buy a Ford (natural remedy) he gets punished by his Boss the pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Baking Soda may no cure cancer but it CAN give you nice white teeth

link

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Sodium Bicarbonate is alkaline.

Baking Soda consists of Sodium Bicarbonate and Tartaric Acid.

When an acid and an alkaline combine (in this case in the presence of water) the result tends towards being a neutral salt.

The fact that those behind this don't seem to realize there is a difference between Baking Soda and Bi-Carb Soda would tend to support the idea that they are quacks who are lying about the wonders of their "cure".

I have not heard of Sodium Bicarbonate curing Candida fungal infections before either but that may be because I haven't researched it enough.

Baking Soda does not contain Tartaric Acid, thats baking powder, different product all together.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join