It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Mommy...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I laughed SOOOOO hard.

Okay like seriously, MOMMY NOOOOO hahahaha

Secondly the BABY CAN'T BE IN HEAVEN IT WASN'T BAPTISED hahaah so isn't that one of those heaven rules

Oh yeah also I love how people love to post things liek this, but don't want to adopt children.

It reminds me of this church group that used to meet up on the main street of Niagara falls, they all carried signs saying how abortions is murder and that garbage. When I asked them how many of them adopted children, there was only one old lady who adopted a child, I called them hypocrites and walked away....

I hope the poster just did it for lulz

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Is it wrong that this made me laugh?

Jesus christ, if a cluster of cells started talking Id get that out of me too.
How can people be so ignorant? Do you recall being two weeks old? Oh no, thats right, you have no brain to form those memories. No brain to feel that abortion pain.
Get off your soap box, your not stopping a heart beat, there isn't one until 6 weeks. At least do some research on prenatal development, this post is just ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
hi mom, you were brutally raped by my uncle and I will suffer from crippling retardation. not to mention the doctor noticed a health problem which might mean my birth will result in your death. even if you survive, you are very poor and will never have the means to get me the special treatment and care I need. but that's ok mommy, I love you and the government loves you to, and they want to make it so as you can NEVER do anything to stop this from happening. uncle sam and the religous right hate free/low cost insurance and hate your constitutional rights to make your own CHOICES. we will live a life of hell and suffering, but it's alright mommy, some blowhard, conservatard will sleep better for this and garner some PR points. see you soon mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common sense prevails!
But shhh.. let the debate go on. I love people trying to dictate my choices in life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join