It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Government have the right to Threaten YOU for the sake of protecting its interests???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I would like to know what people on here think about the "government" (misnomer, most elected officials do not have a clue about what is really going on), I am talking about the senior ranking members of differing agencies, military, air force, navy, CIA and all these types, actually making threats to citizens, witnesses, even other agency members.

For example, During the Roswell Incident many witnesses have since come forward to say they were threatened from revealing what they saw, heard or even speculated. These threats came from military and agency type people. They even went as far as to say that not only were they threatened but they were told their families would also be targeted!!

I know that the Roswell incident is somewhat a controversial issue but the fact remains that people were threaten will death if they disclosed what they knew. Whether an Alien ship crashed or not is not the point here. The point is - Do you think that its OK for the "government" to threaten people for the protection of information and or truth?

Now, we must be unbiased here as at once point in our lives most people have threatened someone or another for whatever reason. So bearing that in mind if we can threaten people who we think pose a danger to ourselves, why is it not ok for the government to threaten people for their protection, or the protection of the greater population, or for national security. I would like to know what people regard as a situation that they deem ok to threaten someone as preemptive action.

To kick things of I will state that I believe that there are certain times when I think that real threats can and should be carried out by Government. I do not believe that greater population can be entrusted with facts that could shake their very foundations. For example, UFO versus religion will cause a massive conflict of values that could send a lot of people into a tailspin having everything they believe in suddenly taken away and replaced with something so mind boggling.

89% of the planet believe in one form of religion or another. So is it wise to be so upfront about UFO's and their origins? Challenging these religious beliefs? Or is it better to stop those who maybe witnessed a real UFO or Aliens? By using threats that are very real seems to be the most efficient and cost effective way of dealing with people. Harm a few to save so many!

I happen to support the route that was taken with the Roswell Witnesses if true. I do not believe the greater population can be expected to deal with life changing information without a primitive response. Just a few weeks ago we had the London Riots, a few weeks before that the Vancouver riots. These were over relatively small things in my opinion. LA had the riot over race in Watts, so can you imagine even a quarter of the 89% of religious people having their fundamental beliefs challenged and trodden on? The world may descend into anarchy.

Sometime we must squeeze some people till they no longer squeal. Its harsh but it could literally be life saving.

To threaten or not to threaten?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
and just to think we have a couple of generations of astronauts that are still gagged.
we've been living under a forced environment for a long time, and I don't believe we will see anything change for a long time which is not any good for civilized growth. I also don't think your perspective will help our situation here on earth.

truth and education is what we need. not blinders.

edit: I'm sorry I do not believe that people need to be squeezed to be quiet. that's not any way to view life. truth needs to prevail.
edit on 9/28/2011 by zooplancton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
My genitals need to be squeezed by TSA for me to feel safe, is that similar?
Whatever keeps me safe.... yep, surprise home inspections, mandatory door front vaccinations by the state, banks telling me what I can't spend my own money on, laws telling me all the things I can't do legally or to myself.... ahhh what a beautiful, and of course SAFE way to spend all my 54 years (if I'm lucky to reach that ripe age) on this planet before I die of mandatory cancer.

edit on 28-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think that that there are some situations that require that level of security. However, today's governments are so corupted that it seems alot of people are being threatened just to keep the dirty nasty secrets burried away from the masses. On another note, I don't believe it to be lawfull or of good moral standard to ever threaten the lives of someones family to keep them quiet. I think that what it all boils down to is that the situation dictates the level of security, but who decides what actions to take? Is it our government?, or is it rouge groups within our government controling their own agendas?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I don't understand why people think if we disclose ET then religion will somehow disintegrate and send people into chaos.I think it would reaffirm that we are not alone and god(the source)Is everywhere.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
ufos and religion are compattable if you really understand the truth

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
ya'll got stars

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Whatever keeps me safe.... yep, surprise home inspections, mandatory door front vaccinations by the state, banks telling me what I can't spend my own money on, laws telling me all the things I can't do legally or to myself.... ahhh what a beautiful, and of course SAFE way to spend all my 54 years (if I'm lucky to reach that ripe age) on this planet before I die of mandatory cancer.

Well to answer your question.....Your avatar and how you use it to represent you on ATS leads me to believe that you do in fact not only like your genitals squeezed by the male TSA's for your safety but most of all your pleasure.

However, I did not mention the TSA and the squeezing of genitals in the Thread, you have merely applied "idiot theory" to a completely different question and come up with a spiel not at all in line with what I was hoping to gather from this thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
reply to post by Six6Six

I don't understand why people think if we disclose ET then religion will somehow disintegrate and send people into chaos.I think it would reaffirm that we are not alone and god(the source)Is everywhere.

I do not believe this to be true. As I am one who does not believe.............in god (small g).

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Well to answer your question.....Your avatar and how you use it to represent you on ATS leads me to believe that you do in fact not only like your genitals squeezed by the male TSA's for your safety but most of all your pleasure.

However, I did not mention the TSA and the squeezing of genitals in the Thread, you have merely applied "idiot theory" to a completely different question and come up with a spiel not at all in line with what I was hoping to gather from this thread.

not willing to squeeze nothing and nobodies squeezing me lol, fun fact apply 10 lbs of pressure ti that squeeze of genitals and it falls off.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Government is created to serve the people. once the government starts to take your freedom away, it is no longer serving you, rather it is controlling you and thus no longer serving its original purpose.

By controlling you it becomes more powerful, and the more powerful it becomes, the greedier it becomes. As its power grows, your freedom and prosperity is increasingly limited, taxed, or eliminated completely.

Most humans can't live without government so there will always be a balance of power between government and the governed. If you want less government, you must increase your own power. Knowledge is power. Keep searching and you will find the keys to your freedom.

My advice, study commercial law. Start here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I only hope the declaration of independence can help us

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote

Originally posted by Six6Six

not willing to squeeze nothing and nobodies squeezing me lol, fun fact apply 10 lbs of pressure ti that squeeze of genitals and it falls off.

Funniest thing I have heard today Miss Coyote.

I think you have come up with a old but highly dubious torture for us males. Is that all it takes? 10lbs of pressure?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Government, is made up of people like YOU. It's interests are my interests.

At least in a perfect world.

Corporations are running the show. Nations are a front, a force.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

yes true still searching for link but it bruises and the part eventually falls off after a blackish purple. gotta love tsa.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Well Quite simply of course it does. Especially if you are a traitor masquerading as an American Citizen.
With Great Horror, we now address ,or at least are attempting to deal with, the true enemy within our borders.
That is "The Financial Terrorist" as well as the" Cyber Terrorist." There are many Good People here on ATS
who are so "Afraid of The Government" ,when in reality there are a multitude of people in the so called
"Government" who actually appreciate and respect your "Freedom of Thought." The "Government is made up of
people. People just like you and me. We are only as perfect as we demand ourselves to be.

The challenge of serving The "People of the United States of America" in leadership requires that one must be willing
to put all their personal desires , finances and careers aside for the time being, possibly forever.

That is the Trust and Responsibility that This Great Nation was founded upon . That is The Cornerstone.
Pay no attention to the Lobbiests and the on the take "Public Political Puppets."
They are only passing through prime time artificial history.

It is U.S. the true lineage behind the curtain that weaves history.
Our Blood , Sweat, and Tears alone have already washed away their hollow statures.

Best Regards S&F for your effort
edit on 29-9-2011 by Wildmanimal because: add in content

edit on 29-9-2011 by Wildmanimal because: error

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
I think that that there are some situations that require that level of security. However, today's governments are so corupted that it seems alot of people are being threatened just to keep the dirty nasty secrets burried away from the masses. On another note, I don't believe it to be lawfull or of good moral standard to ever threaten the lives of someones family to keep them quiet. I think that what it all boils down to is that the situation dictates the level of security, but who decides what actions to take? Is it our government?, or is it rouge groups within our government controling their own agendas?

Case in point, I was involved as a whistle blower between 1997 and 2001 in an educational institution, government ministers and private sector companies tax and public funds fraud situation to the tune of $150 million. I tried to force the issue and get it in all the papers since I had all the evidence, we even gave the evidence to Revenue Canada (who conveniently lost the evidence three times, mailed, UPS'd and hand delivered and signed for). It was an open and shut case, it would have been a slam-dunk with at least one government minister going to jail, a brokerage house taken apart and a university caught in such a scandal it would have done major damage due to their lack of ethical behavior and criminal behavior. Even got one threat that they would kill my wife and another that was quite to the point, "You might come home one day and find out that a van was outside your kid's school and there just gone, missing." I ended up giving the school pictures of the possible perps and instructing them to inform me of any strange behavior and I drove my kids to and from school until they were 18 (or for like 7 years). That's a lot a work and hard on a person, it disrupts your whole life knowing that the threat is there and real. The police did nothing except file a report for future clean up crew "janitor-with-a-gun" referencing.

Anyway, in steps the government to protect their own and we end up with Superior Court permanent injunctions, we can't name names and I lost about $30,000,000. The excuse was that the scandal would have destroyed the educational institution and by proxy, others, as well as produced a scandal that would have destroyed the government's credibility (like that hasn't already happened).

Now that's part of my history. I could tell you more concerning the military and ambassadors, but it just more of the same information. Do I know the government threatens people to hide the truth? Survey says! Damn right! When it comes to even more devastating situations for the government, yeah, they'll threaten to "retire" you and your family.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Isn't the Government's Interests supposed to also be my interests as well ? Therefore Wouldn't I just be doing this to myself? And I/we obviously don't want that, so it's definitely in their own interests for whatever they are doing.

Just woke up sorry if it doesn't make sense. ha

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Fair enough.I think religion is a sham but i do believe in GOD.(big GO and D)..lol

top topics

join