It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Hours Sleep In 70+ Hours,The Same Life Ending Dream for 7 Days Straight

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Mom seems to understand the use of paragraphs and Amanda posted a block of text.

I was just reading another thread on glp where a father and son were arguing over the kid running off into the woods to hide from Nibiru and then being sent to the looney bin because the site made him insane. Either this is a new theme in trolling or anything can happen I guess.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
And people wonder why the UFO/paranormal communities are seens as clowns, idiots, morons, etc.

A bunch of Jaime Mussains we have on here!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

running off into the woods to hide from Nibiru
reply to post by Darce

The kid's logic is a bit strange. It's amusing to think that one would feel "safe" in the woods during an earthquake. All those trees would be dropping dead branches and falling on top of him. How would the woods be safe in any cataclysm?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Blimey - the description of your dream sent shivers down my spine!

Here's hoping that doesn't come to pass and that it's just your subconscious playing up. Having said that more and more people are having these types of dreams....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Maybe you should try to finish the dream. If you can stay asleep and go with it, just see it through to the end. Maybe your mind/subconscious won't give you any peace until you do. The less rest you get, the more stressed you will become. Once you know the conclusion to the dream, maybe you can find out more about the situation and get an understanding of what's going on with you. I've had nightmares that wouldn't go away despite the fact that I woke up and fell back asleep two or three times a night, but I can't say I've had one that continued with the same scenario. Just today I posted in reply to a person describing a series of nightmares I had which continued for a month or two. They had the same subject matter and characters involved, but the scenery changed from one night to the next. I finally reached a conclusion with one final dream, and I never experienced the same dreams again.
My advice, sleep through it and get to the conclusion to gain a peace of mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
THINK SHE TOOK YOUR ADVICE. MAYBE SOMETHING TOOK HER SOUL

edit on 2-10-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

Well,.... that's interesting. I'm skeptical of the story, but I guess almost anything is possible. With so many people poking fun at this site, especially the newcomers who have the wrong impression about this website, it's difficult to believe some of this newbie stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IJUSTAM

Originally posted by semicolonsmile
There is a thread here, from 2006, that currently resides in the hoax forum that I'm sure many here are familiar with. I recently discovered it's existence and it is very odd how your dream and this 'event' seem very similar...

From that thread:

We are eight people, who as a group stand a very good chance of survival, and, we know that IF we do survive long enough, we can start to gather any others to the group as time goes along. We intend to be way way far away from trouble, and yes, we all know of the dangers of what we face, but, I see a much MUCH greater danger ahead of us than a remote chance of cow dung in our eye / no antibiotics or operating rooms...

OK the event. It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds... this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011. this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011... So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see... The hide, and hide well. My most sincere hope is that enough people will be in area where greed and savagery will not rule, and that they can survive to either form a seperate thread of earths humanity, or be the base of a very real, very vibrant new beggining.

here is a link to that thread. The D4rk Kn1ght Prophecy

From what you posted of the hoax thread I did not see any similarities to the dream that is haunting me. As I wasn't a member in 2006, I havent had a chance to see this thread but I will look at it.

Don't worry, I wasn't implying anything...

I think the line that got me was the part about the stars dancing and shifting.

I might have been thinking a little too much that night...

Edit: after reading past the response to my post, I might have to change my position on whether or not I was implying anything. Not only that, but I actually hope I'm right.

edit on 5-10-2011 by semicolonsmile because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by semicolonsmile because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I read the OP a day after she posted. Two days later I had a dream that was heavily influenced by hers. It was quite surreal, I kept waking up and drifting back to certain parts. the most intense and disorientating experience I remember was the sky shifting/sliding, not to mention the sky seemed segmented with colours; almost like overlaying neon colours of stained glass patterning. after that, there were loads of people running around, we ran down a street and a missile landed in the distance in front of us, from the sight and the fact of feeling the blast, we ran the other way. preeeety much all I remember.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IJUSTAM
...This dream feels as real as if I were living in that moment. Is scary as hell and feels like it is telling me I am going to die. SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my dream: Sorry this was so long.

"I'm outside, but not familar with my area, everything has changed, Water was rising, the Earth was shaking, the Stars in the sky were sliding all over the place, There were some kind of explosons in the sky. The sky was black but it was continually lit up with these like fireworks high in the sky explosions. Everything is black, like at night. Something like planes are crashing into the water. I can't find my children and (I always know were my kids are), people are screaming, some are in the water, some are running away from it, some people are dead. I say, Oh my god, the world is coming to an end. I keep screaming my kids names, oh god whats happening? The explosions just keep coming, the sky is a flurry of movement, almost like it is sliding. Everything is moving. Black smoke is off in the distance like a hundred nukes went off and it's rolling my way. I run into this building, people are screaming "Its Time, It's Time" I look out the wall that's not there and a plane crashes right in front of me. I am awake in the dream as if it is really happening right then. I'm not exactly scared, more in shock. It is so real I wake up and all I can think of is "OH #, I was almost dead". When I tried going back to sleep I would go back to the part of running into the building and people sreaming" It's Time, It's Time" Knowing what's going to happen I wake right back up again.

Any one having this same dream (this is ATS afterall), anyone got any ideas? What am I missing that I can't figure out what this dream is trying to tell me. This afternoon I fell asleep on the couch again and the dream jumped to the building and people screaming "It's Time". I woke up and said "OK Already, get it the hell over with, so tired of this dream am I.

OMG this is more than "creepy" -- in some ways it's almost the exact same dream I've had twice in the past 2 weeks...and there's one part that is EXACTLY like mine ----- (BTW, I don't think this means you're going to die). Tonight is the first time I read this thread and only in the past few days have I read anything about dreams. So I haven't been influenced by this or any other thread.

Basically, it goes like this for me:

I'm preparing storage of some type in a building and I hear something happening outside. I look down the street and see water flowing quickly toward me. That part is particularly strange since in the dream I was standing on a street that slopes strongly upward and the fact that I live in Colorado. I'm with my children and girlfriend/fiance and people are running towards us, and away from the oncoming water. My children are behind me, and my fiance is by my side. I then tell her "this is it honey...IT'S TIME." She looks at me, we kiss and the dream ends.

I told her "it's time" and I remember when I woke up that this part was the most memorable part. It was like a stand-alone part of the dream that carried a lot of impact. I've been wondering if anyone has had similar dreams lately. I guess I need wonder no more. Thanks much for this thread...
edit on 6-10-2011 by Visiting ESB because: add text

edit on 6-10-2011 by Visiting ESB because: add text

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

I agree, completely. IF you know whats going to happen in this "dream" then you are in total control, Change your dream, like other say try to have consciousness within your dream and take control. not to mention, you shouldnt be afraid of death any ways.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Figured Id point out that the OP was logged into ATS on oct 4th. Yet after all these replies, not one single comment from her? On either of the threads?

We were duped.

Wish a mod could actually see how many times a day they log in from the IP...that might put this entire saga to rest if the OP is just coming back to see how many suckers are still replying. Much like myself.

Mods, is this possible?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join