It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Hours Sleep In 70+ Hours,The Same Life Ending Dream for 7 Days Straight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
While I believe the subconscious tries to makes sense through dreaming, I think your state of panic is arising through pure exhaustion.
When my babies were 6months & 18months, I was soooo tired from working 2 jobs & being a sole parent.
I would wake to a baby crying in the wee hours (Mid dream) & not sleep again until I collapsed into bed later (Midnight) the same day.
What was bizarre to me, is that as my head touched the pillow, my mind would take me straight back to where the previous nights dream had ended, & would pick up from there.
Truly strange, & something I had never experienced before.
The dreams themselves were either nonsense ,or I can't remember any standing out symbolically.
I truly think that an exhausted mind does play tricks, doesn't think straight, & has trouble seeing the trees from the forest.
Be kind & patient with yourself , & try to see these nightmares for what they are-
a by-product of a poor overworked mind thats exhausted & needs rest.

Wishing sweet restful dreams & sleep for you.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ok, first of all... Plenty of people are having panic attacks. It's new and widespread and all due to our very planet and humanity changing. This cycle is ending and there are major ramifications, some bad but mostly good if you understand our multidimensional universe and humanity's role in this grand play...

To me, this dream certainly seems... well, real. I've also talked to many people who are having such premonitions(real ones). Mostly those of a second 'moon' showing up, or vast amounts ships and mind control technology arriving to lead sheeple aboard(for reasons we won't go into here). Yours seems to fit in there and you can bet Earth changes and catastrophes are imminent. Plane crashes... Eh, I can't explain that one.

Your children were obviously aware of something you weren't... perhaps you shouldn't treat them as some type of commodity and value the wisdom of their relatively pure insight, instead. I know I'll be following my heart in the times ahead.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Is there any history of asthma in your family?

Asthma can also be induced by full emotional expressions, including stress and fear. During dreaming sleep, the body's temperature naturally rises and the brain becomes as active as in waking life. Scary dreams may spur intense emotions and result in sudden awakenings and feelings of panic that coincide with asthmatic symptoms. The link between nightmares and asthma is unclear but matches the larger known association between nightmares and all obstructive airway diseases, according to a 1987 article published in the journal Chest.

Read more: www.livestrong.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

You need to forget about the possibility of Barrack Obama being reelected.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

My mom just had a dream that she was at a store and heard a loud rumbling noise and kept looking around... In her dream she asked a lady, Is that thunder? The women said, Your almost right... She asked what do you mean Is this man made? The women said yes.((( I Told Her HAARP))).. anyways, She happen to be a on a plane and the water started to come and completly filled the town up, so she swam under water to my little brothers and sisters and talked to them like it was normal? There was more but i cant remember but yes something is coming soon, I had a dream of 2 full moons right next to each other one was a little foggy,, some people said it meant that Jesus and the Anti-Christ were coming soon... My sister had a dream with about my little brother who past away not to long he was 8 but he always said he wanted to be like jesus. Well in her dream she was at a crossroad and my little brother and my paw paw (past away) well my little brother told my sister not to be decieved that destruction was coming to the earth to pay attention and Be Prepared.. Well right after that they were gone and water started to fill the street and my little brother told her to keep walking and dont stop,, well these evil souls i guess came with the water and one stoped my sister acting as if he was my little brother and tried to convince my sister otherwise, well she remembered and told the evil no i know your not him, then the thing got angry and presented its self as a demon so in the dream my sister called on jesus to stop it which he did, she woke up crying and screaming and called my mom. My mom is very close to God idk if you believe in him or not but just figured i would share that with you since all this is going on... ohhh watch the Movie Deep Impact. And Pay close attention.. Black Pres with a budget crisis a metorer, Martial Law, Elenin is in that movie E.L.E anyways im 20yrs old and im ready are you?

I Have Asthma its not because of that

edit on 29-9-2011 by Guarnere09 because: read a post and wanted to comment on it

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Hmmmmmmmmm

1. Reoccurring dreams, imho, tend to have 2 basic, most common sources:

(A) unresolved emotional/stress/conflict/desire/ etc. intensely emotional issues

(B) prophetic warnings.

2. Your dream does not particularly . . . at least not blazingly overtly . . . seem to be of the (A) type. If it is, you haven't provided enough info to indicate that it is.

3. If I were to grope and stretch it to try and fit such anyway, I'd guess that there MIGHT be some safety insecurity stuff from chronic earlier childhood safety issues or current safety issues in a primary relationship or set of relationships. Somehow, nest/family might be threatened somehow.

4. HOWEVER, it just doesn't come across as THAT sort of dream. It MUCH MORE COMES ACROSS as a prophetic sort of warning.

5. One option might be to seek out Pentecostal/Charismatic Christian sorts in your area who have a quality track record--usually an individual or several such individuals--who have a quality track record of accurate, fitting, dream interpretation via Holy Spirit's anointing.

6. There's a lot of new age flakey stuff and with 6 such individuals, you'd likely get 18 opinions--none of them worth a flip.

7. One option might be to insure that all your family members had rendevous locations firmly decided on in a range of possible scenarios, contingencies. And, to insure that everyone has a bug-out backpack with them--or that their regular backpacks have a minimum of survival stuff in them. I've carried some such for more than 20 years. Need to put a few more things in it. Maybe take a few things out.

8. Pray against such scenarios catching you unaware. Ask God to warn you ahead of time and instruct you and family members clearly where to go to avoid such.

9. In the event that you are suddenly in such a very familiar reality in 'real' life, immediately pray--focus on God--insuring that you've forgiven all and have, confessed, repented, chosen Christ as your Lord and Savior. Trust HIM then, regardless.

10. Another option is to pray over your mind prior to sleep . . . ask The Lord Jesus to cover your mind in His Blood and to prevent any mental/dream harrassments from the enemy. Ask HIM to clarify for you what the dream means and what HE would like you to do about it.

11. Learn to get into HIS PEACE and dwell in HIS PEACE THAT PASSES UNDERSTANDING in all circumstances. I've experienced it in several looming death situations. It is real for those who choose HIM, walk with Him.

12. I'd appreciate hearing how it goes with you over the next while regarding this dream.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

There's one way to stop dreaming and that is stop eating and drinking products that contain sugar and no coffee it works. It's helped lots of people.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Your dream sounds similiar to dreams i have. Usually when you have the same dream over and over again your brain is trying to get you to wake up due to the lack of oxygen going to your brain. If you smoke try smoking less and also clean out your nose befor bed. Sleep on your left side, that will also help. Also if you take over the counter medication try to go the day with out taking the medication, that could also be a problem. I have unimaginable nightmares but in my nightmares i am always the one who is scaring everyone else. I to have dreamed the world was ending. I have dreamed the same dream so many times i can not even count them all. It may be a sign or it may just be a sleeping disorder of some kind. I also know if you have acid reflux and you go to sleep and it acts up you will have bad dreams because your brain is trying to get you to wake up.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

What ever it is or what ever is going to happen,it will happen in this time...while your alive.

Your god is just preparing you for what ever it is about to happen.

me and 5 other people had this same dream 2 months ago on the same day.

I swear on every thing i love...i have never in my life been so scared of a dream then then the one we have had or still having.
============================================================================================

posted on 15-9-2011 @ 03:47 PM this post reply to post by westcoast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing bad will happen until your news confirms a tropical storm that starts with 'H‘, when they name the storm ,1 or 2 days after that, a volcano will erupt, and after that, you need to pray, and I will also pray ,that I am dead wrong.
===========================================================================================
posted on 21-9-2011 @ 04:35 PM this post reply to post by lyons666

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just hope i am wrong.

Bad storm
Airplane
And a very very big fire or explosion.

IT will be the storm and day of the century that alot of people will never ever forget.

I hope out of all my predictions that this one is wrong or misleading,i hope.

signature:

edit on 29-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal

Originally posted by LearnedToPlayNice
#3 (and this will sound bizarre) rent (download or buy) a bunch of different Cirque Du Soleil videos. Make them the last thing that you watch before you have no more television for the evening.

Are you serious about this? I thought I've tried every natural remedy known to mankind to beat my insomnia but this is a new one I've never heard before. Did this really help you and if yes, why do you suppose that is so? I'm genuinely interested. Thanks!

Really! Cirque Du Soleil is not relaxing!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

I did not read any posts, I am offering you my advice as I have had similar experiences and work in this area.

You are most definitely experiencing some kind of PST, post traumatic stress from this. I have had 2 near death experiences, one in a wreck and one almost like yours. It was not a dream more of a "vision" with the help of a certain chemical. I can tell you that you can have just as sever PST from a real even, and an event that is "not real" like a dream. The feeling of near death, or convinced you have died, as I did in my wreck, is a feeling few will ever truly experience, and it can be used for good and turn ur life around for the good.

Most Doctors or MD's will not understand what you are going through... trust me lets just say I know this as a fact from experience, and my line of work. You need to see a Psychiatrist, not a therapist or psychologist. There is a huge difference. Do not let them prescribe you any narcotics, they may try to prescribe a type of benzo (ex: Adivan or Valium) for you nerves or to help you sleep. In fact when looking for a doctor let them know you do not want any. A powerful drug will make the problem worse, or could lead to dependance, which is much more horrifying than your dream will be. Again trust me.

What do you do for a living? Are you in a position of control or manage your own business? Do your decisions in business or just life greatly effect your family's well-being? Are you divorced or have marital problems? Answer if you want be these are more rhetorical for you to think about. What you are experiencing is not a minor problem. It will lead to major blockades in your decision making and greatly effect your emotional stability. Your family has most likely already noticed. Please get professional help, that is why there are there. Some of the strongest people I know go to a Psychiatrist. Its a smart decision, not a move of weakness as most would make it out to be.
edit on 29-9-2011 by fudmoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You mentioned waking after an hour in a panic. This says to me that your heart was racing, beating out of your chest! That is why you cannot sleep your heart-rate is too high.

You need to start a chart. Starting right now! Take your heart-rate. Count the number of beats in 15 seconds and times that by 4, representing the minute. If I count 12 beats my heart-rate would be 48.

Everyone has a different baseline depending on their lifestyle, metabolism, and overall conditioning. Find out where you are with your heart. Do your heart-rate every hour through the day, then as you begin to see the pattern you will see where you sit at rest versus when you are doing things. Then take the data into your Doctor and show them. They will likely realize that a Beta-Blocker will slow that heart down and cause the conscious connection to slow down. Your mind will drift peacefully to La-la Land, believe me!

I would bet your resting rate is near 100+ from the sounds of it. Those moments which are triggered by your subconscious mind during the dream can be kept to a more reasonable level, so medication would be taken prior to laying down. If you can get your heart-rate, at rest, down to at least below 60 beats per minute, then your mind will ease down and shut down for rest! I would say 48 is comfortable for me.

I no longer have to use BB but they did work and they saved my life! I was firing my heart during sleep in a manner only a marathon runner should do during a heat!

What triggers these things is often the right hemisphere of the brain beginning to mingle with the left hemisphere. It is almost like you are actively communicating with yourself and your intuitive nature and analytical mind are playing a field of view that can make the emotional connections go overboard!

Good luck, get a watch, chart your numbers and report to your Doctor, you my friend need rest!

Sleep Tight! This will get better if you do this, trust me!

Oh yeah, if you wake up in a panic, jot the time and the rate!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The future is not a fixed thing, but merely a projection of events based on the present. Change the present change the future. Your unconscious mind may be trying to warn you of the danger involved in the path you are on.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by innocenttdreams

I know about lucid dreaming. I used it on my kids when they were youngr and had boogie man night dreams. I don't realize in my dream that I am dreaming. I only know it after I wake up. It's never happen like that before.
Last night i couldnt sleep and I know its because i'm afraid. When I did I got a little over 2 hours then my alarm went off for work. I was so mad.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I love dreaming - even the scary ones. Occassionally i have a gory one, and those i dont like, but the rest are all awesome! I have very vivid dreams, very blockbuster movie type affairs. I swear there is everything but opening credits and theme music. I also dream in color, though everyone says it is not possible. I went through sleep deprivation two years ago, fibromyaligia related it would seem. I didnt know i wasnt getting good rest. i feel asleep everynight, woke up in the morning, but kept getting sleepier, fatigued, confused easily. and i had stopped dreaming all together!! Now I am on sleep meds, and i have no more complaints.
but back to the dreaming, occassionally i have a dream that i cant stand, usually ones that involve family or my children. I learned a few years ago that i could create endings for them. The scary part would wake me up of course. but i found that if i roll over and snuggle under the covers and think out my dream, it will be waiting for me when i fall back to sleep. The trick is to replay the dream in your mind, trying to ignore any emtions. relive the part you dreamed, all the while thinking in your head that it has a happy ending, maybe even working out a few details to the ending. For example, if you can't find your kids, imagine as you replay the dream that they are indise the plane wrapped in bubble wrap. wait for the plane to crash - your children will climb out of the rubble completely unharmed. then run through to the back of the building to where you will find a life boat waiting just for you and the children. Maybe throw in a handsome fellow waiting for you in it. It may take a few tries to learn how to keep yourself in the sleepy state when the nightmare wakes you up, but it is possible, and not nearly as hard as it is. I have used this trick to give many dreams happy endings. I have never tried to chang ethe details i have already seen, that would be harder for my mind to do. Can't "unsee" something But you can always add to it. Got fired? the phone will ring with a better offer. Lost your kids? They were hiding with your family to throw you a surprise party. Husband dies in a car crash? No he lent his car to a co-worker who crashed and your hubby is on the bus on his way home.
I think once you end the dream once it will lose the emotional element, allowing you to have the dream again and see it as no more than an action movie.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello. It is stress. I would stay off the internet and take a day off where you sleep, read a good fun book, watch dvds, and eat your favorite foods. Most of ATS is Tabliod Internet for entertainment fun. If it starts to ruin the quality of your life, quit comming back for a fear and anxiety high. I am old enough to tell you that cell phones, TV, and facebook/ ATS can just add stress to an already busy life.

Go simple and enjoy yourself! It's your life, you make these choices. The world is not ending we just have the same old problems we have always had pre internet exposure of news. Take up a new hobbie. Best of Luck!

P.S.) Buy a 50 million year old fossil of a sand dollar and hold this when you have a panic attack. This will put things into perspective. Also lay off the caffine and sugar. Walk four miles twice a week. You'll start to feel more in control of your life.
edit on 29-9-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal

Originally posted by LearnedToPlayNice
#3 (and this will sound bizarre) rent (download or buy) a bunch of different Cirque Du Soleil videos. Make them the last thing that you watch before you have no more television for the evening.

Are you serious about this? I thought I've tried every natural remedy known to mankind to beat my insomnia but this is a new one I've never heard before. Did this really help you and if yes, why do you suppose that is so? I'm genuinely interested. Thanks!

When I would have insomnia I would put in Casablanca. Put me to sleep in 5 mins. Most boring movie ever. Just thought I would put that out there.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by IJUSTAM

I was a psychology major in college, and I also have experience with sleeping pills. One thing I know about them is they have this side-effect where they cause you to have more dreams, and more intense dreams. Before I took sleeping pills, my dreams were vague and blurry. After taking the pills, I started having vivid, realistic, high-definition dreams every night. Any dream can be disturbing when it is incredibly real.

What happened to break your sleep cycle in the first place?
edit on 29-9-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I don't take any kind of medicine. I may take aspirin once in a while, that's all. When the first sleeping pill didn't work, I didn't take it again. The dream is what broke my sleep pattern. It's not like any other dream I have had. Ever! Even the space shuddle one wasn't vivid like this one. I know all about lucid dreaming because the space shuddle incidence freaked me out and I learned how to manuver my dreams to a agreeable ending. As I said earier I taught my kids to control their dreams young. I do not know I am dreaming. Even after having it over and over and over even I would think I would know I was dreaming. It's not like an ordinary dream. I am living in it, I wake up because the fear in the dream is so great.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
There is nothing wrong with you. You are only reverbing what many others are quietly accepting - yet yours seems more dramatic. Most people today instinctively know that something is about to happen. People assign different versions of the story pending their creativity, but the ending is the same.

Events like this always happen during the month of October according to history. Hence the abnormal adoration and worship of death during that month.
edit on 29-9-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

I have had this dream for 10 plus years, it was in Aug that they became constant, not Oct.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join