It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If They Had A Wall Street Protest in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well the title kind of asks the question.

If there was Wall Street protest in the UK where would it be? Canary Wharf? The London City Centre? I'll be honest I don't know what's going on over here regarding the bankers and such. Wheres the area I'd need to keep an eye on with the news and such to see when it goes off over here? Because it WILL go off...

These scumbags have been fudging us for too long now... you know what?? I'M NOT AFRAID!!!

The first sign of trouble they flee. Tsk... typical cowards. This system is a joke.

So mini rant over... does anyone know where to watch for the trouble??

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Looks like something is planned in October.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Looks like something is planned in October.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

WOAH I hope it isn't like the student fees thing... that was a shambles and showed the ugly side of out country they need a sit in. In the middle of London until the bankers pay back the money owed. Or until hell freezes over.. yeah that'd be quicker

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the UK is making bann's on marching in some districts for months. So the question is will the UK goverment try to kill this revolution before it begins. Because face it if u take the private corperate banks out a whole new system will need to evolve and it will take a long time before the effects will be felt.
I would be happy if they just tossed a limit on company size just to force the formation of smaller companies that wouldn't be able to drown the markets. Then if they fail it wouldn't make a ripple in the global market ( pebble in a pond) but when a huge company falls its like a stick of dynamite in the pond. Then if u have smaller companies they can't get the wealth for all these bribes and buying out governments world wide. The govements would slowly start being for the people again since a higher % of the population will gain wealth and the political system would evolve because campain contributions would be from a more diverse crowd not 40 or so corpaorations buying elections / dictators world wide.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I dunno I think UKuncut are doing a great job.. always protesting in the banks around here

www.ukuncut.org.uk...

not only are protests happening all over the UK. but they plan to block Westminster Bridge in October (over NHS cuts this time)

Current list of planned protests
www.ukuncut.org.uk...

top topics

join