It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#1 Anarchy. #2. No Rules. #3. Burn Everything to the Ground and Start New.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRiverCityAnswer

Totally agree that worldwide anarchy would be awesome. You say anarchy and everybody freaks out why couldn't we all just get along? don't murder don't steal help eachother these are easy values to understand. Of course there's always a few dickheads who don't get it but why not there's nothing to steal if someone just gives whatever and we live in harmony like communes do. why don't we all just get along says it my sig too

And he's speaking metaphorically about buning everything to the groud jeez read the thread before you jump down someone's throat people.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Headband7 because: added material

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRiverCityAnswer
I wanted to make this post, mostly because my ideology is burning to get out, and I want to force it all on you ATS members and guests.

I was recently asked what my answer to breaking free of our slavery was, and I if I had another chance to answer, I'd say Anarchy.

The only way we are going to change is by burning everything to the ground. (a metaphor of course)

Be willing to sacrifice yourself for someone else, something bigger than you and your life. Live in a world that lives for others.

there are no rules, just a set of guiding morals; live a basic life, and do whatever you can to help other people.

that is my answer to an oppressive world.

It wouldn't last forever, I know, but it would be my little part of history.
And at least history will always be destined to repeat itself...

I could probably spend the rest of my life explaining the details, but you all get the point right?
edit on 28-9-2011 by TheRiverCityAnswer because: clarifcation

edit on 28-9-2011 by TheRiverCityAnswer because: more clarification

are you sure you're familiar with anarchism?
it ain't about burning down
read its philosophers
instead of reinforcing stereotypes

but i do understand your anger,
i think

i've got no advice, i'm afraid

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's not the house that's corrupt, it's the people inside it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbon
If I were a bad artist trying to paint a perfect masterpiece....no matter how many times I ripped the canvas off the board and tossed it I would just keep painting crap.

Gotta tell you man...I don't have too much more faith in man's ability to create the perfect masterpiece.

It's not that we can't do anything right, it's just that every time the canvas has come off the board through history, it seems that the painting starts out looking pretty good and then gets all jumbled by the end.

I like to entertain the idea that maybe we are evolving into a more perfect species, but really???? It's more like whack a mole.

Practice makes perfect.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No one read the end of Animal Farm?

'Burn' it today to start anew, next week someone has built it back up worse than it was before.

Self reliance is the answer, a close knit circle of people you can trust, and live on this rock till you die.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You want to make the world a better place? Raise your children to do the right thing (whatever that is) and lead by example. You can't change others, but you may inspire them to be better people. It's probably not what you want to hear, but it's a more realistic approach to bettering society.

lol....what kind of sicko would want to bring kids into this world lol...thats just cruel

Flame on...

edit on 29-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's not the house that's corrupt, it's the people inside it.

I got a few very nice ideas that would help the future new society (the one that forms after the battle against modern government corruption) keep clean and honest to its citizens.

I believe the constitution should have way more power over what presidents can do and not do. We should write into the constitution that it is not allowed to send the army soldiers to foreign theaters of war without express permission of EVERY american citizen. The war or no war will be put to vote in the government website and has NO DEADLINE. This type of votes will require the vote of last american citizen. More on the proposed website below.

a. Every action that government plans to do, has to be put to vote in the government website. People will read it and then accordingly place their vote in this official website by logging into their account. Every citizen has his/her account. Voting on any plan has to be done before a certain deadline of let's say a month. Once the deadline comes voting will be closed and the opinion of the majority is the winner.

b. Let's turn around what the military stands for. It no longer stands as a place where outcasts and the lowest of the class go. The military should be a place where only the smartest and physically superior go. Of course the "physically superior" can be let slip if the "smartness" makes up for it. Still the person will have to be fit.
The point is the military will become a place of HONOUR, RESPECT, COURAGE, WHOLE-HEARTED BENEVOLENCE, COMPASSION AND FORGIVENESS toward fellow american and ENEMY. The fellow american has priority to the enemy when it comes to this.
The new motto will be "Never a shot in the dark." In this new society, a person giving his/her service in the military will be looked at with natural admiration.

c. No electronic types of payment will be allowed in this new society. Only good ol' fashioned physical money will be allowed. There will be no banking system. What you earn, you get to keep. You will voluntarily give money to your government. The government will tell you how much money is need each year to keep the country going smoothly. If the government doesn't get enough money throughout the year, it CANNOT demand the sum. It will have to adapt. Government can warn people that things can get very bad if not enough money comes in. That's as far as their power reaches. It can only advise. Not demand. People will decide how much they give the government.

These is all that comes to mind right now. These changes cannot be changed by any seating president, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. If the president does infringe upon this, he will be placed in jail trying to change american ideals.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Jazzguy...seems like you're not a survival of the fittest kind of guy....when things get tough ,life gets much more interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Headband7

Totally agree that worldwide anarchy would be awesome. You say anarchy and everybody freaks out why couldn't we all just get along? don't murder don't steal help eachother these are easy values to understand. Of course there's always a few dickheads who don't get it but why not there's nothing to steal if someone just gives whatever and we live in harmony like communes do. why don't we all just get along says it my sig too And he's speaking metaphorically about buning everything to the groud jeez read the thread before you jump down someone's throat people.

yessssssssssssssssssss. Exactly.

I was a little upset when I wrote this thread, so it i think it may have come off too hostile.
But yeah, you get it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It's not the house that's corrupt, it's the people inside it. I got a few very nice ideas that would help the future new society (the one that forms after the battle against modern government corruption) keep clean and honest to its citizens.
reply to post by Jepic

I really liked this post. A real constitution, citizen control over war, the military ideals, no banking system, public voting, and voluntary taxes.
these are what i would consider along the line of morality guidelines, which i am in favor of over "laws" or "rules". and I would say that is because they are things set up to benefit the majority of citizens without someone making a boatload of cash.
I rather enjoyed the, superior physical people would be in the military. I've always thought, if we could just send every pro and college athlete to war, it would be over. But alas, "how would that make me 50 billion dollars?".

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRiverCityAnswer

Thanks for furthering the undeserved stereotype that anarchy (statelessness) = chaos and violence!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
YES! iv been thinking about this alot lately,
But to be affective freedom has to be freely accepted

So why not make a Path to Anarchy Political Party to outline and explain to 'the people' that if it truely is freedom you want then then this is the way to do it.
- disband the government
- disband land ownership
- disband the system of law and order
- disband mass supplied power (electricity, gas, water)

all these would be done after the political term because there would be a lot to prepare

Of course it would cop backlash to begin with because of (as so many posters mentioned above) the negitive stereotyping of anachists but if you speak the truth long enough eventually it will fall on open ears and the truth is it would
-improve overall heath of people through no longer eating processed foods
-hinder any chance of curruption or injustices through the absence of any laws
-put a stop to the destruction of our natural enviroment

Once logic reigned supreme and the party came into power (provided they never compromised their beliefs for political gain along the rocky path of politics) they could use their term in power to educate people on how to live free from societies vice by rewriting the school cirriculum to teach hunting, farming, agriculture, cooking food from scratch, basics of construction also self defence. offer night school for adults at community colleges

once everyone is educated and feels on the same page about the movement i think their would be less of an issue of maruding packs of gangs terrorising innocent people because those gangs form from lack of education. Of course i feel it would be envitiable because there are just those types of people out there and you cant help that (with or without laws) hense the self defence included in the eductaion process. Im not going to lie about the fact that their would be alot of death but it in my mind its not sentencing people to death because that is against this ideology it is giving people the oppertunity to stand on their own two feet and if they fall they have noone to blame but themselves

next biggest problem i can think of is other countries invading in your weakend state to claim your resources, which is a huge problem for us in australia and would completely defeat the purpose because eventually we just be under someones else rule agaisnt our will. The only thing i could come up with and i admit its extremely unlikly but i pictured going to the UN and asking for 10 years of amnesty just to see if this could work, it would be the worlds biggest social experiement (open to the public anyway) and if after 10 years if the Un or some independant body came back and pronouced it a sucess (on the set of well defined terms agreed upon before the deal was made) then we should be left alone, if it is deemed a failure our land is anybodies for the taking

Its high stakes poker but i believe so strongly in this that its do or die and if it were a success and information of our success wasnt manipulated by the media it could inspire millions more to demand the same from their governments

Sorry for the rant i really wanted to start my own thread but im a noob and didnt feel right quickly posting 20 post of writing i dont truely believe in just to have my say plus you started a perfectly good one right here

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i say just sit back relax and let go of the distractions going on around you.

thats what im doing. im waitin for the "Golden age".

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRiverCityAnswer
I get exactly what everyone is saying about past revolutionaries, and societies trying and failing and it was well said.

The best intentions lead to evil, I know.

Honestly, I just want my moment in the sun.

I just want to taste it, you know?

I am so unhappy in my system, i feel so chained, like a giant pressure is built up in my head.

I want to see the stars at night, not having to pay to go into nature, no plastic in the ocean.

I know it would never last for long, but i'd have a smile on my face until the end.

I want something different.
I don't want to "burn everything to the ground" to make "guilty" people suffer.

I want something new so we all just have a chance to be humans for a while.

There is a primal need in me.

I want to be able to exist as I am.

I am with you my friend. The burning has begun. Welcome to the party.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join