It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World as we know it.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm not ready yet for this because I need to learn more.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

The UN plans a One World Govt under the domination of an Elite. I always wonder why some people feel ok letting a small elite of people run the entire world according to their ideas, and yet they hate Capitalism and corporations....The Elite has somehow captured the imaginations of spiritual people and telling them that they can play their drums all day long and just let the Elite run things....
The Elite never seem to care really if hundreds of millions of people die under the implementation of their World Order.

Can you please provide a link to the documentation that describes this. Please note not some video by somebody who hasn't emerged from their bedroom for 10 years, but some actual official leaked documentation. I'd love to know the (secret official) details.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

for the most part, your post was a beautiful and eloquent representation of how a lot of people feel.

however I disagree on one thing.
I dont think we need to "wipe the slate clean"
we just need to go through a midlife crisis on a global scale!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think the idea that the world will end, and we have any rational notion of when it does is silly, has always been silly, and will always be silly. No matter what we do, the rains will come, and as long as human ingenuity can perpetuate the species, we will have "a world." From the point of view of a Christian, there is no possible way that we can know, and it is a sin to speculate. I suggest to continue living your life as it has been, for each day our bread is procured, and were it not so there would be divine measures in place for our survival or salvation.

Stop it, just stop talking about 'the end.' It is naive.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Just imagine what its like being an endangered species. The world is about to end, your species will become extinct. But when those critters, or insects, or animals, or whatever are gone forever...life on this planet will go on.

Earth has been around for billions of years and has seen endless amounts of species being born into the environment. We evolved and caused the planet to evolve, but its debatable if we helped it evolve in an unnatural process or not.

I guess my point is, if our species ever does get wiped out for some odd reason (war, virus, nuclear disaster, etc), our lovely planet will go on. Dogs, cats, dolphins, spiders, frogs, deer, monkeys, ants, termites, whales, sharks, jellyfish, birds, and millions and millions and millions of other species will continue living while new ones evolve and go on for billions of years. Just imagine how many species will grow because we're gone.

Chances are if humans get wiped out MANY OTHER SPECIES will get wiped out as well due to nuclear contamination, disease, extreme heat or extreme cold, etc. Some species may be immune to one or more cataclysms but certainly not all.

In other words, humans need to protect earth not only for themselves but also for the fanatastic biodiversiy that exists. This seems pretty obvious at first but people tend to overlook this aspect and I feel the need to mention it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Speaking of Elenin comet/ nibiru and this october and what not... have you guys read the 9 Hopi Prophecies?? 8 of them have been met. The ninth, goes as follows:

"You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.

"Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World"

To me that sounds like elenin/nibiru crashing down into earth. It brings ppl with it, and we will have to fight them, their destruction and many deaths will happen. Those on bunkers will survive, and the world will be rebuilt for the fifth world to emerge.... pretty interesting I will most. def say... dont you think, keeping in mind how long ago these prophecies were written on stone....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

I read "The Road" too and it's a movie, and a pretty stark scenario. Every day I wonder if that is what is coming via the NWO.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Great post OP. Speaking for myself, I have always been attracted to the idea of living in a post-apocalyptic world. I think it probably comes from watching a lot of movies and stuff like that. I would bet that a lot of fellow posters here share this feeling with me.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

The UN plans a One World Govt under the domination of an Elite. I always wonder why some people feel ok letting a small elite of people run the entire world according to their ideas, and yet they hate Capitalism and corporations....The Elite has somehow captured the imaginations of spiritual people and telling them that they can play their drums all day long and just let the Elite run things....
The Elite never seem to care really if hundreds of millions of people die under the implementation of their World Order.

Can you please provide a link to the documentation that describes this. Please note not some video by somebody who hasn't emerged from their bedroom for 10 years, but some actual official leaked documentation. I'd love to know the (secret official) details.

When people here talk about "TPTB", pretty much that's what it is, a One World Govt, like the kind that Bush Sr talked about in his term as POTUS. He said they will be victorious. It is coming unless enough people stop it, but when enough people are fooled they just get sucked right into the program even while thinking they are fighting it.
But if you want evidence of the plan, just google UN Agenda 21 and you will find lots of material. I cannot tell you everything I have learned over 3 decades in one post.
I also like the writings of Antony Sutton, as he also talks about the NWO but gives details abourt how the Intl bankers are doing things and have done things.

You can start here if you like www.crossroad.to...
edit on 29-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wonderful thread OP thanks for posting
Makes for a nice read and discussion.

Its such a mess this world we live in, and I truly agree with everything you've said. The human race is so seperated and inharmonious with ourselves, eachother and the planet we live on. Im not talking about people just having different opinions because not everyone is going to have the same opinion, fair enough. I mean to the point were people are killing eachother because they don't believe in the same thing or are from a different background etc. Even the goverments try to control/brainwash whenever they can(whatever you want to call it) . . Only thing that is gonna change that is something that makes us all stick together to survive, wether it be Nibiru/Elenin, Alien invasion or whatever sort of natural disaster that may come ourway.

Its sad that it has to be something so extreme but, I guess you could say its one way of adapting and evolving.
I think this is something that a lot of newage believers strive for and the coming age of aquarius but I don't really know much on the subject to be honest so please forgive me if im wrong

We will have to wait and see what happens, Whether it be a NWO or whether it be something that we can't even dream of ^^

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
When trouble comes people pull together and help their neighbours pick up the pieces and rebuild. When they are living day to day with no drama they couldn't give a hoot what is happening with their community. Why does it take a catastrophe to bring out the good in people? Don't forget there will always be those that would steal when times are tough and chaos reigns and unfortunately i think there are too many of those in this world today.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenite
I think the idea that the world will end, and we have any rational notion of when it does is silly, has always been silly, and will always be silly. No matter what we do, the rains will come, and as long as human ingenuity can perpetuate the species, we will have "a world." From the point of view of a Christian, there is no possible way that we can know, and it is a sin to speculate. I suggest to continue living your life as it has been, for each day our bread is procured, and were it not so there would be divine measures in place for our survival or salvation.

Stop it, just stop talking about 'the end.' It is naive.

Are you a Christian that reads your Bible? The Bible says the world we currently live in will end and a new heaven and earth will be created. Are you familiar with the Millennium? Does anyone read their Bible any more?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

To the OP, you seriously need to get out more if you think the majority of people on this planet desire some type of cataclysm. That statement couldn't be further from the truth.

Well said InfaRedMan & Sassycat. The best posts on this thread by a mile. It's nice to see there's still intelligent people on ATS who can see through all this doom & gloom nonsense and the negative people who promote it. These people want everything handed to them on a silver platter. They are their own worst enemies and there in for a hell of a shock if the s### does hit the fan, simply because nobody is coming to save them. I hope you fear mongers have a plan B.
Otherwise enjoy the fruits of your labour - Hell! Or simply get off your backsides, be more optimistic, positive and loving in everything you do and save yourselves. Then and only then will paradise manifest itself.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

Its true. i can agree with almost all you say. We all see that the world around is is becoming increasingly oppressive, and our lives becoming more and more segregated from he world around us. From the use of Ipods, games consoles, and even objects that aim to 'connect' us such as computers only seek to isolate us further. It is almost as if we have forgotten to care, and the only thing we really need to care about is only one word. WHY?

Why did a rock circling a burning mass of molten rock and gas suddenly spark life? was there a purpose, a reason. or maybe, there is none, maybe this is just an accident inside a never ending nothingness, where everything that can happen does happen. It then begs another question. If we are all part of this miraculous experience why do we live the way we do?

i dont ever remember wanting to work a crappy 9 to 5 job, just to serve to help someone else become richer. Why can i not live off the land, live how i please, how i choose and how i was CREATED to live? Are we free? no. WHY are we not free?

i think i know the answer as to why we live the way we do. it is because we have forgotten. In a world where science has an answer for everything, where we can be distracted by our Ipods, our Tvs our Computers and mobiles, we have forgotten how truly miraculous our existence is.

Anyways back on subject. I feel that others who may think or feel the same way i do have a slight hope that a great shift is coming, because what else do we really have to hope for? A life of wage slavery, until we finally die? what kind of life is that? We hope that something will happen to destroy the infrastructure created so carefully by those who wish to maintain their power and keep us, their workers in our place.

So we hope because there is only two choices the first, that a great catastrophe destroys everything and allows the survivors to rebuild, or the second choice, which i think most of us feel is far from our reach. That we take back our freedom, refuse to act as they want us to act, that the people in unity, take back what is rightfully ours, our freedom!

Anyways rant over. (its been boiling away in my head just waiting to cry out. any i speak to it about seem to glaze over, gets agitated and tries to 'flee' or change the conversation, or is that just me? :/ i hope not)

THE first man who, having enclosed a piece of land, said This is mine, and found people naive enough to believe him, was the real founder of civil society. From how many crimes, wars and murders, from how many horrors and misfortunes might not any one have saved mankind, by pulling up the stakes, or filling up the ditch, and crying to his fellows, "Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all, and the earth itself to nobody." Jean-Jacques Rosseau

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
At the present time, alot of humanity doesn't think that voting for TPTB, is going to bring about hope and change for the betterment of the "common" people; so they are forced to take to the streets, in peaceful and sometimes violent protest.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
When I first walked into this thread, I thought someone was trying to bait skeptics. Upon reading through your opening post, I was actually captivated by what you have to offer.

Originally posted by Lono1
We all know that the corruption running rampant in all the world's governments are not some "abberation" that only pops up every now and then, but a normal, everyday, and integral part of the status quo. The words "Government" and "Corruption" may as well be synonyms.

Obama was a curse and blessing. As a result of people hiring someone outside of the establishment, we got a really good look at how deep government corruption flows. Republicans commit conspiracies, and Democrats commit scandals. Media outlets, lobbyists, and unions align themselves with political parties, so they can maintain a constant flow of government funds and influence. Even though government corruption is not new, people are finally getting tired of being abused.

Europe and United States is suffering from multiple personality disorder. Everyone's beliefs system has been influenced by war fatigue, loss of national identity, failed multiculturalism, failed economy, failed immigration, extreme mandates, unregulated content, religious extremists, and political fear mongering. Instead of taking a step back to breath, everyone is racing full steam ahead. Political loyalists (voters) and politicians (Dems & Reps) have polarized both Europe and United States. All political parties are becoming international political parties. Democrats and Republicans in the United States are forming movements with Democrats and Republicans in Europe. United European International States of America is the direct result of globalization.

Will all this lead to an uprising? Yes. Ready for the conundrum? It will be a duo-uprising. As a result of politics polarizing people into groups, there will be two uprisings in the works. Republican and Democrat ideologies will eventually clash. We will see a 21st century style international revolutionary war. Instead of being invaded by a foreign country, similar to the original Revolutionary war, the US Republicans will align with EU Republicans and US Democrats will align with EU Democrats. It will be a major mess.

Originally posted by Lono1
I think we all subconsciously know in our hearts that the world needs another "Biblical Flood" and ELEnin, Nibiru, Meteors, Nuclear War or Aliens could be the 21st century "vehicle" that could deliver it...even if it is just wishful thinking.

Very interesting statement. Since we have not hit the apex of our situation, people are losing faith in themselves and others. People are getting frustrated at the lack of normalcy.

Do you know will change all of this? China's upcoming Cold War with the United States and Europe.

We will have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Because capitalism siphons money upwards via profit and enables the nwo to maintain its agenda. Who are the elite? Is it not the same people/families who benefited from middle age feudalism? And is it not the same people who brought about the industrial revolution and created private central banking?

Capitalism on a micro-level provides motivation to achieve goals and prosper, but when the same people throughout the ages continue to make the rules while slightly modifying them, it merely ensures the status quo of nobility versus slaverly remains.

You should study history more to see how ALL the old kingdoms(such as egypt, athens, bablyonia, rome) RELLIED on slavery so that some people never get their hands dirty and remain prosperous at the same time. Heck even in the southern usa they used blacks in plantations to become immensely rich at the slaves expense.

If you don't understand history then how can you understand alternative history?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mourninwoody
I wouldn't mind a big fireball for the adventure but I don't think humanity is worse today than in the past. I think the amount and speed of information sharing is the big difference and it might be changing things for the better even if we can't see that yet. Imagine how easy it was to sell a lie before the Internet. An honest look at history shows corruption and suffering way beyond todays worst. I say relax, enjoy the show and if the opportunity presents itself, get involved. OBTW, I'm an Oathkeeper too. We're making a difference as are many other people throughout the World. Things are changing and soon we'll reach a tipping point where no banker or politician will be safe. Hoorah!!

You don't think things have gotten any worse then they were in the past??? Do you know anything about history? After the europeans colonized North America and the entire western hemsiphere, things have gotten steadily worse. Yes thats right since 1603 our entire world has been sliding down the wrong side of the apex. Before the 1600's the wars were concentrated in europe primarily. Now the wars are all over the entire world, not just one particular hemisphere of the world. The combined wars of WWI and WWII killed more people than any war known to man all in the span of less than 50 years. Within the span of WWI there were a total of 35 million casualties, 15 million of them deaths the rest were troops and civilians that were severely maimed. In WWII we saw between 62 and 78 million casualties. In what way are things not worse in the modern day then they ever were in the past? The 2 wars combined saw well over 100 million casualties. No previous wars have ever seen that many casualties, not in all the wars and natural disasters combined since 8,000 years ago till 1911.

Between those 2 wars alone millions died from disease and starvation and illnesses, let alone the actual battle casualties. No, we have not seen more suffering in the pre-modern age than we have in the modern. There is just no way.
edit on 29-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
reply to post by TDawgRex

Is surrounded by dead rotting corpses "winning"
Sounds kinda Republican to me, wait tgats a different thread.....

ZOMBIE REAGAN in 2012!

WooHoo!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

I'll start small scale. There is a movie (true-story) called "The Whistleblower". It portrays the UN very well. Watch, and learn.
www.imdb.com...
(Link to movie details and review, not movie itself)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join