It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World as we know it.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You failed again! Just as expected! I give you the verses and explanations and you ignore them and repeat your same falsehoods as always. If you read all of Isaiah, you'd know this wasn't an event that happened in the past, but a future event. Now everyone knows that your words mean nothing.

www.100prophecies.org...
edit on 10-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Rocketman7

Why are you posting a really bad scifi story in this thread?

The discussion is about the end of the world.

Because of the mutiny, the maintenance cannot be done. The fact that they landed in Peru, left culture there, those people created the Mayan Calendar, the Aztec Calendar and predicted the end of the world in 2012.

As far as the Bible goes, it too is mythology mixed with fact and beliefs. Just like all the other major religions. Hinduism, tells about Adam's bridge and Egyptian Mythology, and Greek Mythology also tell the same basic stories. The interpretations differ.

Take the Jehovah's Witnesses. A guy name Russel, does the math, he sets a date for Armageddon I think 1975.

Thats no different than George Orwell, who sets a date of 1984 for his own dystopia.

The difference with the Aztec Calender is that neither the Jehovah's Witnesses or George Orwell or H.G. Wells, a man who predicted World War I and II (I think), but the difference between them and the Aztec Calendar as it has some confirmation of its heritage which includes giant size imprints on the earth's surface as seen from space, which cannot be made by man. The Bible was written by man as was 1984.

Now you can simply refuse to accept anything as evidence thats your prerogative. No one knows if the end is near or not, they can only speculate.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

If you read all of Isaiah, you'd know this wasn't an event that happened in the past, but a future event.

The context of the discussion is a war called the Syro-Ephraimite war, which you probably were not aware of. Historical records put that at 735-732BC.
en.wikipedia.org...

Since bible thumpers point to the events that did happen as confirmation, they attempt to push off the failures as future events. This is a rather poor attempt at saving the bible. You realize that others have claimed that this was figurative. That only weakens the bible. So now there are parts which worked out 2700 years ago and then there are parts. You see Damascus had been part of the campaign that attacked Jerusalem. So the forces came to Damascus and the oracle claims it will be turned into a heap of ruins. The city fell in 732BC and that part of the prophecy is true. But the city was not turned into ruins. So thumpers have been pretending that this is some sort of split prophecy. It's amazing what lengths people go to to protect the failures of the bible.

Now everyone knows that your words mean nothing.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Because of the mutiny, the maintenance cannot be done. The fact that they landed in Peru, left culture there, those people created the Mayan Calendar, the Aztec Calendar and predicted the end of the world in 2012.

Actually, Peruvian civilization did not invent the Mayanor Aztec calendars.
Neither calendar predicts the end of the world.

You've really got all of this messed up.

The giant images on the ground have been easily reproduced by people with simple tools.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The Long Count is primarily a Guatemalan tradition. There are researchers who credit its creation with the Olmecs, but they were primarily in the lowlands of Mexico. It was never used outside of Mexico and Central America, and even then the area it was actually used was pretty small. It has no connection with Peru at all and has no prophecies associated with it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The Long Count is primarily a Guatemalan tradition. There are researchers who credit its creation with the Olmecs, but they were primarily in the lowlands of Mexico. It was never used outside of Mexico and Central America, and even then the area it was actually used was pretty small. It has no connection with Peru at all and has no prophecies associated with it.

Never mind. You will guys will all be zombie fodder. I tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen.

Does the Bible mention man walking on the moon? You would think that would be worth a mention.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Actually, Peruvian civilization did not invent the Mayanor Aztec calendars.
Neither calendar predicts the end of the world.

You've really got all of this messed up.

The giant images on the ground have been easily reproduced by people with simple tools.

You are using modern for consumption science as your authority but forget that same authority, does not know what consciousness is, where it comes from, cannot explain the 7 second gap, knows nothing about reincarnation except that there was a study which showed children remembering past lives that was verifiable but since science has no clue whatsoever about any of that important stuff it chooses to turn a blind eye.

In fact modern science begins with the basic premise there is no God, and that man, particularly men of science are the top of the food chain in all respects. Anything that doesn't agree with that a priori assumption is thrown out.
The blind leading the blind. And you believe that is an authoritative position?

There is a city under the water off Cuba, 2200 feet beneath the water. Found by side scan radar. So it was investigated and found that it was undisturbed by earthquake and the geologist who investigated the area said there is no evidence the land sunk.

Well, that throws a fly into the ointment because even if it sunk, as fast as any land mass ever sank anywhere in the world, it would take 30,000 years which means there is a city under the water, older than any other civilization on earth, predating Mesopotamia by over 20 thousand years.

So what do they do/ National Geographic buys the exclusive rights to the story, and it is never mentioned again.

What science cannot explain, that which does not match its world view must be suppressed. Thats not knowledge. Thats something else.

I get emails like this from the galactic mainframe. This in response to a question about the cone head skulls found in South America, How on earth would you ever be able to convince me, that your science is somehow superior to mine, when I understand physics and biology, but your scientists in no way can comprehend my science.
Clearly, I have the good kung fu.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

You are using modern for consumption science as your authority but forget that same authority, does not know what consciousness is, where it comes from, cannot explain the 7 second gap, knows nothing about reincarnation except that there was a study which showed children remembering past lives that was verifiable but since science has no clue whatsoever about any of that important stuff it chooses to turn a blind eye.

Your assumption that not knowing some issues is somehow relevant to other issues. You claim that there is scientific evidence for reincarnation and science does not know it. That is a contradiction. The likely story is that you are wrong about the stories being verifiable.

One of the big problems for reincarnation is that the human population is expanding. Who is being reincarnated?

In fact modern science begins with the basic premise there is no God

That's false. What thumper told you that lie?

... and that man, particularly men of science are the top of the food chain in all respects.

What thumper told you that fiction? As recently as the 1800s being a scientist was not considered an admirable profession. Nor was being a doctor admired. How things change.

Anything that doesn't agree with that a priori assumption is thrown out.

Since your previous statements are false this statement is also a fallacy.

There is a city under the water off Cuba, 2200 feet beneath the water. Found by side scan radar. So it was investigated and found that it was undisturbed by earthquake and the geologist who investigated the area said there is no evidence the land sunk.

Since that isn't true who cares. Is this more of your rambling scifi story?

Well, that throws a fly into the ointment because even if it sunk, as fast as any land mass ever sank anywhere in the world, it would take 30,000 years which means there is a city under the water, older than any other civilization on earth, predating Mesopotamia by over 20 thousand years.

Since your lead in was a hoax who cares. IS this even more of your scifi story?

So what do they do/ National Geographic buys the exclusive rights to the story, and it is never mentioned again.

Any evidence for this claim?

What science cannot explain, that which does not match its world view must be suppressed. Thats not knowledge. Thats something else.

That's completely wrong. What is considered outside of the realm of science is explicitly listed as such.

I get emails like this from the galactic mainframe. This in response to a question about the cone head skulls found in South America, How on earth would you ever be able to convince me, that your science is somehow superior to mine, when I understand physics and biology, but your scientists in no way can comprehend my science.
Clearly, I have the good kung fu.

I love the way you make everything such a retro comment using archaic mechanisms of communication. I also love the silly claims about superiority when all you've done is post silly false stories.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

One of the big problems for reincarnation is that the human population is expanding. Who is being reincarnated?

You have to understand how the system works. And I can give you the Biblical rendition to help people understand. Where Jesus talked about being saved.

Well if you recall the story I gave you about he was first Horus, and had no mother or father, and he had no personality record of his own. So when a person is born, if they do not have a personality record of their own, then they are like an extra on the set.

The purpose of these extras, who are on autopilot, is to provide a body for someone to beam into. As I mentioned, Anunnaki send their personality record to the conscious computer, the conscious computer now uses their personality record in a body. One that was on autpilot, carrying on as you and I except the decision filter being used is a bulk decision filter used for the purpose of maintaining people to beam into. They are not really unique individuals.

They are merely there for use since the Anunnaki don't send their bodies when they space travel, they only need to send their personality filter. The conscious computer knows their archetype, and it knows what they look like physically, and tries to match them with a body that is similar.

So there are lots of these blanks running around. In fact the bulk of humanity are these blanks. If you want an example where the conscious computer uses different personality filters for the same individual see Sibyll

The reason the system is like this is because if everyone was reincarnating and everyone was immortal and everyone was allowed to have babies, the universe would be overpopulated in no time. People are not allowed to have real babies. It takes a major effort to get a personality filter made for someone.

So Jesus didn't have one. He went around saying I and the father are one. He was his own father.
He was telling everyone that he got a personality filter and they could too! Just say well he got one.

But who was he talking to? To people who have no personality filter hence they have no consciousness of their own, hence they are not even truly individuals nor are they really human in the true sense of the word. They are merely the conscious computer in each case pretending to be a real person.

You cannot determine who is or who isn't a Smith to use the vernacular, since everyone looks the same. But only people who have a personality file, hence are unique, reincarnate. And even at that they don't remember past lives usually. They might be told by the conscious computer though or be given dreams and memories.

So that is why if that machine goes down in 2012, the only people likely to be affected are those who do not have their own personality file in the machine or some other machine. The only real people here are the 144,000 and the 200 million and myself. All the rest are blanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

So you make up a lot of stuff. None of it is substantiated. You use current and passe technologies to pretend it is meaningful.

the only people likely to be affected are those who do not have their own personality file in the machine or some other machine.

This is just bad pulp fiction writing. This is the sort of writing used in Santa Claus versus the Martians. Actually the movie was better than this.

None of you ramblings has anything to do with the end of the world. Your connection to 2012 is contrived. At least the martians did have a plan to overthrow the world till that meddling Santa and the kids got in the way.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
To understand how things really work, you have to accept that there are things that cannot be tested empirically..

The scientific Baconian method needs empirical testing and so it fails on anything that cannot be reproduced in a test condition.

Which is a whole lot of stuff when it comes to this reality. And if we are dealing with a universe that exists like a computer, and computers within computers, such as the galactic mainframe, within the universal mainframe, and the galactic mainframe creating this galaxy in real time, being able to mold reality to its will, such that it can create imagery on the surface of the planet, then it is not something that man here can test. It is beyond the scope of man.

So what you are left with is how the system was designed to function. That is to take things for their symbolic meaning in cases where it is being done by some higher power such as the galactic mainframe.

I will give you an example. The Apollo 17 rock that looks like an alien head. I showed the video.

So we don't know if it is a conspiracy or real or a rock but what we can see is an image. So what is the message in the image? The message is that if you let your wife lead you around by the lips, you might lose your head.

Thats it. Thats all it is. Real or not real does not matter at all. We cannot go there and verify for ourselves if it is real or not. All we have is the image. The message. Yet science is always trying to get at some sort of real eternal fixed reality in a universe that does not exist that way.

What is real is what is before you. What is around you. Things you can empirically test that are consistent.
If you want it to be useful, it needs to be predictable so you can use it. When it comes to telling the future, you cannot do that. You have to wait and see.

Everyone wants to prove or disprove aliens or spaceships but you cannot. 40,000 reports per year and no one can prove a thing. Testimonials from astronauts even and you cannot prove a thing. So maybe it is real to one person and not another. That is the way the universe works.
Empirical science can only take you so far. Then you have to understand how the computers work and the level on which they operate. Why they do what they do and the language they speak.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

To understand how things really work, you have to accept that there are things that cannot be tested empirically..

Please provide an example in the natural world.

The scientific Baconian method needs empirical testing and so it fails on anything that cannot be reproduced in a test condition.

There are a lot of things that cannot be reproduced in a controlled scientific setting. There is dowsing, and remote viewing, and telekinesis, and prognostication, and all sorts of other quackery.

Then you are back to the current technology to describe whatever.

The Apollo 17 rock that looks like an alien head. I showed the video.

There was no such thing in the video.

You lied about the fossil in the video.

Your stories are not up to the level of Santa Claus vs the Martians.

Nothing is relevant to the topic of the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

If you read all of Isaiah, you'd know this wasn't an event that happened in the past, but a future event.

The context of the discussion is a war called the Syro-Ephraimite war, which you probably were not aware of. Historical records put that at 735-732BC.
en.wikipedia.org...

Since bible thumpers point to the events that did happen as confirmation, they attempt to push off the failures as future events. This is a rather poor attempt at saving the bible. You realize that others have claimed that this was figurative. That only weakens the bible. So now there are parts which worked out 2700 years ago and then there are parts. You see Damascus had been part of the campaign that attacked Jerusalem. So the forces came to Damascus and the oracle claims it will be turned into a heap of ruins. The city fell in 732BC and that part of the prophecy is true. But the city was not turned into ruins. So thumpers have been pretending that this is some sort of split prophecy. It's amazing what lengths people go to to protect the failures of the bible.

Now everyone knows that your words mean nothing.

Sorry, you're wrong again! Anyone who looked at the link in www.100prophecies.org knows that you have no idea what you're talking about nor do you care to know what you're talking about regarding the Bible. You wouldn't read it because you knew you wouldn't be able to come up with an argument for it....because you don't understand it.

Isaiah 10:16-19

16 Therefore, the Lord, the LORD Almighty,
will send a wasting disease upon his sturdy warriors;
under his pomp a fire will be kindled
like a blazing flame.
17 The Light of Israel will become a fire,
their Holy One a flame;
in a single day it will burn and consume
his thorns and his briers.
18 The splendor of his forests and fertile fields
it will completely destroy,
as when a sick person wastes away.
19 And the remaining trees of his forests will be so few
that a child could write them down.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So then, the message again was if you let your wife lead you around by the lips you might lose your head.

And I don't need to give you the long drawn out details of who that message was directed at, and the full context of that message it would bog down this discussion. You would have to know which archetype that person was supposed to represent, then by knowing that you have a great deal more information. His left eye is damaged, so that means bad relationship. We will assume it means wife or loved one or mistress or concubine.
If it was his right eye, that might mean something to do with war.

So why is this message timely?

Well lets suppose the machine goes down in 2012, almost all of humanity is now operating on instincts only. Like apes. They can't speak they have lost sentience. They are scared hungry dangerous apes. Like zombies.

So ok, suppose you have a loved one on the other side of the country. Do you fight your way through the zombies to get to her? Lots of people would. The machine says don't waste your time. You will probably die.

And there is a TV show playing now called the walking dead which deals specifically with this question.

The guy wakes up in the hospital, the world has turned to zombies. He goes searching for his wife.
Where is his wife? Camping with his best friend banging him on a regular basis.
Were they searching for him? Gee how difficult would it have been to find him in the hospital?

So you see the message is still timely.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I see now you purposely post passages that avoid showing the bible for the flawed historical document it is.

You toss out this blank you're wrong. Please point out the error.
1. Is this something other than the Syro-Ephraimite war?
2. Is this at some time other than 735 to 732 BC?

Are you just relying on a site that makes excuses for all of the glaring failures of the bible?

I've been to lectures by creationists. I know their lies. I've watched them. I've heard them.

So now I point out the historical context and the result and all you can do is nothing, but whine that I was right.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So you make up a lot of stuff. None of it is substantiated. You use current and passe technologies to pretend it is meaningful.

the only people likely to be affected are those who do not have their own personality file in the machine or some other machine.

This is just bad pulp fiction writing. This is the sort of writing used in Santa Claus versus the Martians. Actually the movie was better than this.

None of you ramblings has anything to do with the end of the world. Your connection to 2012 is contrived. At least the martians did have a plan to overthrow the world till that meddling Santa and the kids got in the way.

Well I have to admit I haven't seen it. It might well be the key to life the universe and everything for all I know.

If you want to understand THIS world we live in, then you need to know why it was made and what it is.

Its name is Kismet. And it is a match making machine.

That is why you have so many blanks. So the conscious computers can try to find a match for you. So it can test relationships and study combinations of archetypal behavior patterns and how they would interact together.

You see if you are immortal, and your soul mate is immortal, then you might be living beside your in-laws for eternity or at least a very long time. So it wants to make sure that people who are to be matched up, are compatible not just together but with their immortal family members and friends.

In the rare case a couple is allowed to have a child, the mixtures of archetypes are there to pick from. To say well can you make us one like that?

Thats what it is. Thats all it is. Thats all it ever was. No one said it was a good one, its a broken one now, but thats what it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why do you describe issues using current, actually mostly passe technologies? Is this the end all of technology? Were you continuously trying to upgrade these pulp fiction stories as Steve Jobs came up with new ideas?

So now you mention TV shows. Is that where these bad ideas came from? Was it bad TV scripts? You might want to see Santa Claus vs The Martians to get some better material for your posts.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Why do you describe issues using current, actually mostly passe technologies? Is this the end all of technology? Were you continuously trying to upgrade these pulp fiction stories as Steve Jobs came up with new ideas?

So now you mention TV shows. Is that where these bad ideas came from? Was it bad TV scripts? You might want to see Santa Claus vs The Martians to get some better material for your posts.

People who are in the loop are engaged with the world. Together they follow a theme. Some follow current events like the news, some follow entertainment and some both.

Examine this email again... the message is "people such as these - the mystic (cone head) - the partier (on the left) - the business man (on top) are not really interested in finding a wife, they would prefer someone like Jeanie in I dream of Jeanie"

see on the right temple of the mystic, a depiction of Jeanie.

And in my case it is someone I know in the machine, who the show was fashioned after. People know the same people in the machine as I do, and they portray them in film. The machine has a core group of helpers that lots of people know, and he uses them as examples. To simplify the process of explaining what he is talking about. Since most people do not know the archetypes. They know Zeus, Santa Claus, you know same type of person.

They know only a few archetypes.

So they know Isis, as a blond, and she is depicted as Jeanie. that was a show that was saying well this is the kind of girl we wish we had.

So entertainment is relevant to people who are using the machine for its intended purpose.

people who are not interested in relationships, they find satisfaction chasing wealth and power or something of that sort.

Not what the machine was meant to be used for. But its broken. So people are just doing whatever they can get away with. Cheap thrills in a lot of cases. Drugs, or gambling. Most of finance is about gambling.
Wars and games like Risk, world domination. Maybe even play against the machine, if it is being the largest portion of humanity.

You know when the system is working properly, it is well unbelievably marvelous. Can you imagine, laying down, going into a state of sleep paralysis, being beamed to another planet or moonship in an instant, finding yourself in bed there in sleep paralysis, coming out of sleep paralysis and you are there. Your friends that you have known for hundreds of thousands of years or millions of years have just beamed in as well and you recognize them.

You are now in your other bodies you keep at that location on autopilot so you can beam in there.
You have the memories of that body, and your own memories from there. You know who you are and the surroundings are very similar every where you go. Including the style of dress.

You beam home to your moms house for Sunday dinner, she makes something in a food designer that is like a microwave, and you sit around with your brothers and their girlfriends and your mother and you chat and have dinner and then beam out. Thats how the system is designed to work.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You see these are my experiences. I was beamed home for dinner. I have been beamed to half a dozen other moonships in this galaxy, and they are all in a post apocalyptic state like the one in our skies.

The one in our skies, hundreds of people from earth were beamed into it in the manner I described maybe 500 times during the nineties. We investigated the interior teraformed space and we investigated some of the buildings and the tunnels. We even had a big seminar if a stadium, and someone gave a long speech I remember lining up with people to get into this speech. But the machine will not let us remember what was discussed.

I found out later they were worried that the fusion reactor was going to burn out, and that the interior would then be in total darkness and it may not be able to maintain its orbit or position or tidal lock.

They did not know what was supposed to happen, which part of the machine was supposed to go down in 2012.

If it was the whole machine, that might mean that it was the lifespan of the fusion reactor was over.

So we later asked the galactic mainframe, it asked the instinctual part of the machine, he said he wasn't going down. Then we told them.

Now the thing is, it was probably just a simulated version of the interior, since there are probably no bodies in there. So that is when I was beamed elsewhere so that they could show me, the difference of being beamed into a real body, as opposed to just a lucid dream where it seems real, but is just a manufactured dreamspace within the computer.

Its all computers anyway. Even this reality. So its difficult to tell which is real and which is a manufactured reality. The difference is the amount of ram in the computer you are in. This world is real because the galactic mainframe has a lot of ram.
A lucid dream is less real, because the machine inside the moon has less ram.

My point is this. If you have had a similar experience you would know things about it. Since only your consciousness is beamed, you have no way to prove anything at all to anyone except someone who was there with you. Or someone who also experiences the same thing as you.

In my case I have plenty of friends who experience the same things as me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So now you know how the system works, earth is like a computer and so is the moon. This galaxy is in a sad state, it has been through some kind of war, and most of the moonships are wrecked. This might be the last habitable planet still with people on it.

But galactic mainframe is working fine, and if it wasn't for the rules, that things have to follow a time line and things have to done in accordance with the laws of physics, then maybe someone or ones could just write code and fix everything from either the galactic mainframe or the universal mainframe.

But since there is a rule such as, if machine intelligence mutinies maintenance cannot be preformed while the machine is in operation. Hence it makes sense it might shut down.

That is what the Aztec calender is saying will happen. Not me. Because I do not know.
No one has specifically come out and said X is going to happen. They have spoken about in different ways but no one is telling me or anyone I know, the future as it will happen.
Another rule. You can only be shown that they CAN tell the future, not what the future holds.

So we are all in the same boat. I wish everyone could get to beam around like I do or use the machine like I can, you would enhance your life by 200 percent.

I suppose we can hope that in 2012 either it will be fixed and people will have a better life or it will all turn to anarchy and people can try themselves to rebuild things better. And if nothing happens, then its that slow climb as has been through the ages, one step away from disaster, living on a wish and a prayer.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join