It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World as we know it.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You have no evidence for the moon being artificial.

You want proof you can't handle the proof.

From NASA. Apollo 17

Read em and weep. I will show you a video of a giant fossilized alien head, they found, and show them scraping samples off it. OK?

its in rm format (blame NASA) its worth watching believe me.

If you need something to view it with, download real alternative its a free video viewer for rm type files.

From this page...
Geology Station 6 Apollo 17

Here is video 1 right click save as (this is a direct link to the rm file)
www.hq.nasa.gov...
and video 2
www.hq.nasa.gov...

I will download them again myself as well and take some snapshots for you as well for the sake of others who think I am making this stuff up. A giant gill headed alien monster head. ok? Will that do?

edit on 9-10-2011 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here you go, I took some video snapshots and put them in two galleries.

Gallery one

Gallery Two

and there is more video...

if you look at the geology station 6 link I provided then chase down the video number you can download the next 2 videos...
165:30:20
and
165:32:28

to see more.

edit on 9-10-2011 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Determined

I believe that he is an educated person and would love to prove God to be a fairytale but he doesn't have the answer for the main question . All of the Atheist have a problem for that one . He can't prove that we just happened on this earth and he can't disprove creation .He finds himself standing in an untenable position . So he throws abiogenesis at us and hopes it will sway us . He can't explain away that every living organism has DNA or RNA and by which random spontanious live would be impossible . Of course Carl Sagan always threw in a few hunderd million years to allow for the impossible .Guess where old Carl is setting now . I'll bet he would like a do over !
With the turn of events in Turkey and Russia's actions in Iran I don't believe we will have to wait long to see prophecy of the latter days coming to be fact .

Things seem to be heating up to be sure.

About RNA people always suggest that it was a precursor to DNA but then they forget to mention how RNA is made. It is made from DNA.

So how could RNA be a precursor to DNA? It cannot be.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Most people don't have the patients to check these things out . They see a link and figure that it must confirm the claim made . As far as DNA , RNA i beleive RNA was supposed to be first .

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Determined

I believe that he is an educated person and would love to prove God to be a fairytale but he doesn't have the answer for the main question . All of the Atheist have a problem for that one . He can't prove that we just happened on this earth and he can't disprove creation .He finds himself standing in an untenable position . So he throws abiogenesis at us and hopes it will sway us . He can't explain away that every living organism has DNA or RNA and by which random spontanious live would be impossible . Of course Carl Sagan always threw in a few hunderd million years to allow for the impossible .Guess where old Carl is setting now . I'll bet he would like a do over !
With the turn of events in Turkey and Russia's actions in Iran I don't believe we will have to wait long to see prophecy of the latter days coming to be fact .

God and creation aren't the only areas of knowledge that Stereo lacks.

I agree, the entire Middle East is a prophecy being fulfilled right now! I'm waiting to see what the craziest of the crazies (Ahmadinejad) is going to do next to get this whole ball rolling. The fact that he's admitted that he's been trying to rush in the Islamic Messiah since 2005 or 2006 should tell us that he's going to make sure it happens before his presidency is up in 2013. He says before his Messiah can come (the Mahdi) that Israel has to be destroyed.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I wonder why no one has ever talked about any fossils found outside of the Earth when NASA has posted them on their website?

I used VLC to view the videos. Don't use real video. It stinks. VLS is free and doesn't bring the ads and the bloat of real viewer and other junky video viewers.

The videos are really low quality. A pan of the lunar slope pans to the lander. Then the camera sweeps up to the Earth and back to the lunar slope. Continued panning shows rocks and fine material on the surface.

The next video shows one of the astronauts hopping on the surface and he holds what appears to be a pole which he holds like a ski pole. It appears to be used as a sampling device. Most of the time the astronaut is partially hidden by foreground rocks.

Read em and weep. I will show you a video of a giant fossilized alien head, they found, and show them scraping samples off it. OK?

Not in the videos you posted. Were you mistaken or were you counting on me not looking at videos?

A giant gill headed alien monster head. ok? Will that do?

Keep looking because they are not in the videos you linked to and they won't be in anything NASA supplies since they still say that the search for extraterrestrial life is ongoing.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Gallery one shows 2 astronauts. The videos you linked to only showed one. Where is anything other than a rock in the images? It looks like the astronaut is sampling the regolith, not the rock.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

What do you see in the images other than an astronaut on the Moon. There are no fossils in the images. That is what you said would be in the images. There is nothing of the sort there.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

About RNA people always suggest that it was a precursor to DNA but then they forget to mention how RNA is made. It is made from DNA.

So how could RNA be a precursor to DNA? It cannot be.

RNA can be transcribed from DNA. There are organisms that use RNA instead of DNA. There are viruses without DNA. They use RNA.
en.wikipedia.org...

In fact, some viruses still use RNA as their genetic material, rather than DNA.

But this has nothing whatsoever to do with the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Most people don't have the patients to check these things out .

That sounds rather ghoulish, using patients to check things out?

edit on 9-10-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The thread is about the end of the world, not anyone's lack of understanding of the glaring and obvious errors found in religious texts.

So how is anyone speeding up something religious? And whose prophecy are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What do you see in the images other than an astronaut on the Moon. There are no fossils in the images. That is what you said would be in the images. There is nothing of the sort there.

Oh come off of it, he has a metal ring through his lips

Obviously over a billion years old. Some real history there I bet.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The thread is about the end of the world, not anyone's lack of understanding of the glaring and obvious errors found in religious texts.

So how is anyone speeding up something religious? And whose prophecy are you referring to?

You call it "glaring and obvious errors" because you don't understand it. Everytime you lack knowledge in an area of anything, you call it an error. That is what is so painfully obvious to the rest of us.

As for speeding up something religious? Ahmadinejad believes that if he can destroy Israel that he is opening the door for the return of his Messiah and he wants it to happen in his life time. All available quotes are online. Since he is obviously losing power within his own nation and Khamenei no longer supports him, expect him to retaliate and do something totally crazy before the end of his presidency. He is an egomaniac.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

edit on 9-10-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Oh come off of it, he has a metal ring through his lips

Obviously over a billion years old. Some real history there I bet.

Sorry I wasted my time by falling for your cheap trick.

You do realize that it a bad offense to knowingly posting a hoax at ATS don't you.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You call it "glaring and obvious errors" because you don't understand it. Everytime you lack knowledge in an area of anything, you call it an error. That is what is so painfully obvious to the rest of us.

When there are 2 distinct myths in genesis and neither of them matches the evolutionary sequence you don't think that is a glaring and obvious error? You are kidding right?

When the entire exodus story is called into question because the archaeological record shows it did not happen you don't consider that a huge problem? You are kidding right?

When the geological and biological evidence and numerous dating methods all show that there was no global flood you don't think of it as a problem? You are kidding right?

These are not my observations. These are the observations of archaeologists, geologists, physicists, astronomers, biologists, etc. Don't pretend it is just me. Don't pretend it is painful to the rest of us. The fact is that the bulk of people know.

As for speeding up something religious? Ahmadinejad believes that if he can destroy Israel that he is opening the door for the return of his Messiah and he wants it to happen in his life time. All available quotes are online. Since he is obviously losing power within his own nation and Khamenei no longer supports him, expect him to retaliate and do something totally crazy before the end of his presidency. He is an egomaniac.

Another example of someone who is screwed up and things they can rely on their religion to get what they want.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join