It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans attempt citizens arrest of Rumsfeld in Boston

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Ok I am either crazy and see that this man is not a great american but a greedy politician, who has no moral compass. Or the ones saying that he is a great american are under complete mind control of the media and what is told to them they believe.

Am I crazy?? Why dont I believe the official story. any of them!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

That quote from Rumsfeld sounds like an insane man trying to make his argument beleivable by confusing those who need convincing. Sadly, it worked. Who is really insane then? Rumsfeld who did the convincing or those who were convinced?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
protesting is useless. useless i tell ya. history shows again amd again bloodshed gets results, and the only thing that gets results.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Where were these people a decade ago? too little too late, and why do all the protesters always look like liberal hippies?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
The police drug them out, while Rumsfeld had a big grin on his face.

Those are not ``police`` they are treasonous bastards committing a crime against ALL OF HUMANITY by protecting that piece of trash.

We should arrest those cops who protect Rumsfeld.

Citizen arrest anyone who protects Rumsfeld. The cops, his bodyguards, him.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
More proof the America we once knew is dead
In the old America all these war criminals and traitors would have been put to death already

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You know a lot of the younger vets are coming home now. I wouldn't be suprised if someone snaps and starts knocking off people from the BUSH and Obama admin. They won't listen to protest. They need to be murdered and treated like they've treated everyone else. It's sad..there is no more balls in this country.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Strange how that one persons says "he has been the center of everything that has happened in this country for the last 40 years" Like that is a GOOD thing! Wow are people sleeping or what!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xrevxoltx
Whether or not Mr. Rumsfeld is guilty of treason or crimes against humanity, no citizen can arrest him. Citizen's arrest requires you to be witness to his crime, as it's committed. You can't say "I heard he committed it, so I'm going to arrest him."

IF there is a legitimate indictment against him, from a court of competent jurisdiction, you might be able to get away with it. Otherwise, you'll be lucky to escape by being removed or with a charge of disorderly conduct. In the worse case, you'll be charged with kidnapping and false imprisonment.

The bottom line is, there is NOTHING any of us can do within the confines of the law (aside from urge those in power) to do anything about the perpetrators of any perceived crimes we did not witness.

We have all been witness to these crimes, they have been done in plain sight of all and not even denied.We have all witnessed the consequences also.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Were they arrested? Everyone who stopped them or tried to stop them should be hung for treason.

No, Rumsfeld wasn't arrested. But you are correct: he should be hung for treason.

/TOA

I am hoping that i am wrong and there IS a Hell.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Those citizens should sue in court if their right to make a citizens arrest was violated, and the police or whoever acting like a thug body guard should also be sued in court.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well I hate to say it but a citizens arrest can only be done if there is clear evidence that the police aren't present to make an arrest themselves. In this case the police WERE on site. The other side of this is the individual being "arrested" has to either be an immediate dange to himself, or to someone else. Unfortunately Rumsfeld's crimes are past and not present.

I really wish they would have succeeded because he's a bastard and needs to be punished. We need to find another way......

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The man did his job and I’m happy that he did. He protected this country and continued to provide the freedoms you are exercising on this computer today. Remember that when you bash him.

Nice to see so many people brainwashed and regurgitating what the media has spooned fed them. Actually, it’s real sad.

I thought America was smarter than that.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

The man did his job and I’m happy that he did. He protected this country and continued to provide the freedoms you are exercising on this computer today. Remember that when you bash him.

Nice to see so many people brainwashed and regurgitating what the media has spooned fed them. Actually, it’s real sad.

I thought America was smarter than that.

Can you explain how exactly he protected 'our freedoms'?

Also, what is the media regurgitating?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join