It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Owns The Federal Reserve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I think Ron Paul's biggest mistake in his campaigning is that he's not attracting enough idiots to his cause as well. He really should jump on the bandwagon with the whole "Obama is the worst President in history" thing that the rest of the GOP hopefuls are always parroting.
I think that's a bad idea. He attracts so much support because he's not just the typical phony politician that comes and goes. While he's labeled a Republican, he really stands alone from both Republicans and Democrats, because his stances on issues are so refreshingly unique. Ending all wars, auditing/abolishing the Federal Reserve, ending the drug war, restoring liberty to Americans and actually upholding the sworn oath to protect and defend the Constitution, I could go on and on.

Hopping aboard the flip-flopping, phony politic bandwagon would only hurt his campaign, not help it. Plus, why waste time saying the typical "Obama is bad" fall-back line that some of the less intelligent candidates always pull, when he could use what little opportunity he has in the debates to speak to actually hit Americans with some cold hard truth and logic?

Seriously though, I love your avatar. I never noticed how much my adulthood hero resembled my favorite childhood fantasy character.
Yeah the resemblence is staggering
I like the name too, I heard that line from Alex Jones in a documentary and it shook me to the core with it's epicness.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Barack Obama is not Ron Paul, and (most) Ron Paul supporters are not stupid.
Never said differently. I said nothing about the state of mind of the people voting for either.

If you ever run into a Ron Paul supporter, ask them some questions about the government that would require a decent amount of knowledge.
Some of the people who were 1st time voters for Obama will vote the 2nd time for RP, if they get the chance. With a lot of the young first time voters, they didn't know what they were going to get and have had a few years to see if they can tolerate Barak.

Then if you run into a Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Michele Bachmann, or Rick Santorum supporter, ask them the same questions and you'll see how stupid his supporters really are.
Neither here, nor there.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Never said differently. I said nothing about the state of mind of the people voting for either.
OK fair enough, but the way you said it though seemed like you were condescending the supporters based on Obama being elected by that demographic.

Some of the people who were 1st time voters for Obama will vote the 2nd time for RP, if they get the chance. With a lot of the young first time voters, they didn't know what they were going to get and have had a few years to see if they can tolerate Barak.
I don't really think the two are comparable. They might have some details of their presidential campaign that match up, but seriously dude voting for Ron Paul and Barack Obama can't be compared IMO.
edit on 28-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don't really think the two are comparable. They might have some details of their presidential campaign that match up, but seriously dude voting for Ron Paul and Barack Obama can't be compared IMO.
I was pointing out how some people do learn from their mistakes. And most people didn't really understand Obama's opinions and positions. He masked a lot of them by the way he spoke.

But I believe that a lot of the younger generation that is voting for RP is not the same younger people who voted for Obama.

That being said, my sole point was that the young voting for someone shouldn't be a deterrent, when looking at electability. It just means that he makes sense to the young. The cause is either he's very good at hoodwinking, or he's very good at speaking on a level that the "new to politics" can understand.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When I first clicked on this thread, I thought the OP was going to try and make some claim that Ron Paul was the one in charge of the FED and had us all fooled...

It seems a few people so far have thought the same thing but didn't bother to read the OP or watch the video.
When the OP says owns the fed, its the pwns/owns not own as in it belongs to him. Just a little clarification for those who can't bother to read.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

What are you even talking about? Try to make sense before bashing an intelligent politician like Ron Paul, your garbled anti-political rhetoric has no basis in reality here.

The "High Priest" is always Johnny-On-Spot with some negative affirmation about Ron Paul. In fact, I rarely see this member make any comments on any topics that don't have some negative connotation to them. I think he just likes to disagree with everyone about everything. At least it would seem that way.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by patternfinder

Yeah it would be interesting to go downtown one day, and just interview people about the Fed. Ask them if it's private or government run, if they operate openly or in secrecy, and a bunch of questions like that. I'mj sure it's been done already, in fact I remember watching a video where people were asked about the Fed and lots of them didn't have a clue about it.

You know the secrecy is working out nicely if many people don't even know what the hell the Fed is or who runs it.

This has been done, several times over. Look for the Federal Reserve in the Blue, Government pages of your phone book. You will not find it there. It is not Federal, and it is not a Bank. It is a privately owned cartel of banking institutions across the entire world. The Federal Reserve has been a thorn in my side for many years now. Some good links you you that do not know all about the FRB.

A Phone Call To The Fed

Secrets of the Federal Reserve

Billions for the Bankers, Debt for the People The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America

Structure of the Birth Certificate - Did the State Pledge Your Body to a Bank?

Quotes on Banking and the Federal Reserve

The Money Changers: The Federal Reserve, Robbery by Deceit

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

While I agree with you that he would take away valuable time to get his message across by switching to different topics, I don't think that would detract anything from the message that his supporters are already very familiar with. There is a big difference between flip-flopping and expanding his platform so-to-speak. He has many times used his valuable debate time to express his stances on issues such as abortion, which should have nothing to do with the Federal Government by his own admission. I think he merely made those statements to obtain more support from traditional Republican voters. If he were also to be more vocal about his disdain for Obama, he would likely take more supporters from the idiots that use that as their entire platform... Much as many of said idiots have taken away would-be Ron Paul supporters by parroting things that he's said for years, such as smaller government and fiscal responsibility. All I'm saying is that most people are stupid. For him to gain a following that is enough for him to gain the Republican nomination, he will need to find a way to attract more followers from the GOP. For him to do that, he's going to have to play on their emotions, instead of hoping for them to see reason. He needs to focus more on winning the presidency than getting his point across. It really is commendable that he sticks with his ideals, and makes that his platform, however, I believe that the time for education is done, and it's time for action.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

A great quote from the video:

"Our monetary system insidiously transfers wealth from the poor and the middle class to the privelaged rich."

Oh man... maaaan that's great. Ron Paul said that? Ron Paul, congressman from Texas? Has a wingnut son who worships Aqua Buddha Ron Paul? That guy? Him? Out of everyone, everyone in the world who could possibly utter this phrase.. .it's Ron Paul?

What a piece of # hypocrite. The policies he advocates blatantly have this effect.

His statement is true.. .but the only way it could have sounded stupider is if it were uttered by Ken Lay.
edit on 28/9/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

in that video you know that woman just doesn't want to have the MIB show up at her door badgering her about being disrespectful.....thought bubble:"ima say yes but really they suck"

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

A great quote from the video:

"Our monetary system insidiously transfers wealth from the poor and the middle class to the privelaged rich."

Oh man... maaaan that's great. Ron Paul said that? Ron Paul, congressman from Texas? Has a wingnut son who worships Aqua Buddha Ron Paul? That guy? Him? Out of everyone, everyone in the world who could possibly utter this phrase.. .it's Ron Paul?

What a piece of # hypocrite. The policies he advocates blatantly have this effect.

His statement is true.. .but the only way it could have sounded stupider is if it were uttered by Ken Lay.
edit on 28/9/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

Taken at face value that is a true observation about the system transfering wealth at breakneck speed I might add. I see that much of the liberal libtard arguement as being true and that is how they can get people to think they might be on to something, so a majority of the poor hang on to them. Ron Paul is not a jerk when he sees it too is he? There is no way we can miss the enormous amount of money being stolen right before everyones eyes as the 'responsible' regulatory agency lets them walk and keep their ill gotten gains. I am surprised at how easy they've had it with being able to lose billions then get gov bailouts and pay out massive bonuses. That sounds like a case for treason being whitewashed just like the Wizard of Oz's attempt to keep Dorothy confused (pay no attention to what you just saw happen people, it did not happen that way). Ron Paul gives us a chance to correct that mistake IMHO. Paul's ideas would be an attempt to put common sense back in a time of madness. You can't regulate mom and pop businesses out of existance and allow only big corporations, think MONOPOLY. That is one point he is right about. The government has made it extremely hard for a company to start a business here in the US, period. Ron Paul and other Libertarians being elected would change this.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by Justoneman because: Editor asleep at the wheel

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I personally think Dr. Ron Paul has no chance of becoming president, and even if he did, he would be assasinated pretty quick.

Ya all need courage. The workers can pay, yes we can.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Oh man... maaaan that's great. Ron Paul said that? Ron Paul, congressman from Texas?
Yes, that's the guy, the guy who the thread is about.

Has a wingnut son who worships Aqua Buddha Ron Paul?
All religions are crazy to me so this doesn't really mean much.

That guy? Him? Out of everyone, everyone in the world who could possibly utter this phrase.. .it's Ron Paul?
Yes, that's the guy, Ron Paul.

Care to elaborate? Because he was referring to the fiat system.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Barack Obama is not Ron Paul, and (most) Ron Paul supporters are not stupid. If you ever run into a Ron Paul supporter, ask them some questions about the government that would require a decent amount of knowledge. Then if you run into a Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Michele Bachmann, or Rick Santorum supporter, ask them the same questions and you'll see how stupid his supporters really are.

If I could star your comment a million times I would.

Before I knew of Ron Pauls battle against tyranny of the government, I couldnt care less about politics.
I put alot of the blame for my political apathy on my father because, through out my adolecence he drove politics down my throat and it was all republicans are great and all democrats are evil. I hated his approch to politics so I never got involved.

Now Im more involved than I have ever been in my intire life. I truly believe the message and ideas of Dr. Paul NEED to be heard by all and put into action. Many people get behind a politican expecting all their troubles to just go away once that person gets into office ***cough*** (Obama supporters). The diffence with Paul supporters is that we know that he cant do it alone and that we ALL have to be apart of the true change for the better.

an analogy I came up for this situation is this:

If you work for a company and you have a horrible boss that makes idiotic descions and is running the company into the ground, then you dont want to do a very good job for him and you get lazy and apotheic. Next thing you know everyone else is doing the same thing and the company is forced to shut the doors due to low productivity.
Now on the other hand if you have a great boss, whos ideas you believe in and he has a great work ethic, truly has his business and employees best intreat in mind then that makes you want to work harder for him.

We need a good boss to give us the incintive (that we should already have) to do great for our country and fellow man. I believe Ron Paul is that man.

I cant wait to say, Yeah, thats my President!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ron Paul doesn't believe in taking property that does not belong to him, so he couldn't own the federal reserve. He does however take them to school.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
umm..sadly i think someone of you might be confused by owns and ownz..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
to own, in today's terms means to destroy your opponent while displaying a high degree of skill and style.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join