It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody in N.E. Ohio area?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Approximately 10-15 minutes ago I was out having a smoke and doing a little stargazing. While looking around the sky I caught a glimpse of a quick but bright flash out of the corner of my eye. I turned in the general area where I saw it come from and wondered aloud if it was a meteor, and then tried to locate the strobes of a jet passing overhead.

There was no jet, but the flash appeared in the same area another three times, each time approximately 30 seconds apart, and lasting only a split second each time. I called to my wife to come outside and as we were standing there it happened twice more, still in the exact location, no movement of the object at all. We stood there for another few minutes but there were no more flashes.

If anyone is in the N.E. Ohio area, look straight overhead at the brightest star/planet, not sure which it is, and the flash appeared just to the North of that planet/star.

I have never witnessed anything like this, and have never claimed to see anything UFO related (not claiming this was an alien craft) at any point in my life.

I know, pics or it didn't happen, but I don't generally carry a camera when I go out to smoke. Just curious if anyone in my area may have witnessed the same thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Overcast here.

Can't see a thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
in Brunswick. went out for a smoke but there isnt a star in the sky for me right now and it just started raining lightly so I couldnt stay out too long

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm in southeast Michigan and I was just out. Clear sky, but I didn't see a thing up here. Bummer!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
lol I'm in brunswick too. Too cloudy out

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I used to live in Brunswick, now in Mentor. No clouds or rain here yet. It was odd. Never before witnessed anything like it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
In Vermilion here..right by the lake. Haven't seen anything, but the sky is clouded up to my east and south, so might not see it anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This sounds exactly like the thing i seen the past 2 nights in Bristol/England as posted here; www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you seen this light, did it appear to flash in different places, but close to the previous flash (as if moving)?

Even if it was a stationary flash coming from the exact same area (i have seen those before aswell), i haven't the slightest clue as to what it could be.

I've actually been reading several UFO reports through google (those blog sites where people report sightings) and there appears to be several similar sightings of these blinks/flashes of light.

Pretty weird huh.

top topics

join