It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ejecting and plasma stealth

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wouldn't you get burnt alive if you were using plasma stealth and had to eject?

From what i understand plasma is superheated gas, and thus it would probably be bad to be thrown through it.

Can anyone tell me if i'm right or not?




posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Wouldn't you get burnt alive if you were using plasma stealth and had to eject?

From what i understand plasma is superheated gas, and thus it would probably be bad to be thrown through it.

Can anyone tell me if i'm right or not?


plasma exists at all temperatures, even at around absolute zero.

but, you can always turn off your plasma before ejecting, or even make mechanism which turns off plasma right before you eject.



posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
True, but assume that the plasma generator could not be turned off, would it injure the pilot?



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
We cant tell you as nobody know the real truth about the Russia Plasma Stealth. It could be a whole different Plasma.



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If the Russians can put a ejection seat in a Helicopter I think they could find a way for it work with Plasma stealth.

If Plasma stealth even exist



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
If the Russians can put a ejection seat in a Helicopter I think they could find a way for it work with Plasma stealth.

If Plasma stealth even exist


Shadow, here is one thread I started about the topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I too was sckeptical until I read about it in AWST. France is also persuing the same technology:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
In US stealth planes, the Plasma is sealed inside the skin(See the B-2 Anti-Gravity project). Second, if the surface is broken by jettesoning the escape hatch the system shuts off automatically.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"France is also persuing the same technology."

france? why would they need it? s'not like theyre gonna need it during a war or pre-war thing.



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
In US stealth planes, the Plasma is sealed inside the skin(See the B-2 Anti-Gravity project). Second, if the surface is broken by jettesoning the escape hatch the system shuts off automatically.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance


Sorry, I am computer challenged. Could you give me a link, as I can't navigate ATS very well



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join