It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking Up: A Contemplation over Coffee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I woke up this morning as I have on numerous mornings, wanting to be appreciative, be positive, at least out of the gate so to speak. Always a good way to start the day. And not awake yet, I slipped into a routine that I would begin with on such mornings. I thought “I am grateful for........” and as I slipped into my nearly auto-pilot and constant first choice, “Coffee - I am grateful for coffee!” - I remembered. I felt the memories of the last week flood back into my waking awareness, bringing the higher energy with them. I remembered the experiences of the last week, all building off a life’s journey to this point. And I smiled.

As I made my coffee, I felt the energy surge, and lift again. And I smiled.

As I recounted the few others who have quietly shared with me that they too have begun experiencing these waves of higher energy, in the same time frame, I felt the energy rise higher. And I smiled.

And I pondered the many divergent ways that this higher energy is flooding our dimension,
and the infinite wisdom in the sharing of a common destination through so very many different paths, I felt the energy wave surging again. And I smiled.

And as I finished my coffee, I pondered the journey ahead - knowing that the mornings of a well-intentioned routine of a gratitude exercise were fading behind me, and the experience of many lifetimes lay ahead. In fact, that opportunity has arrived. It think maybe it has begun.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ya Caffeine a hell of a drug. Its the only drug I use.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Cute neighbor girl put roofies in your coffee.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
it's nice to see you're catching on,
the feeling is orgasmic isnt it
welcome my friend

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Wow, you really couldn't have put that any better. Great OP.

I really feel like that higher energy is becoming more and more apparent as of late, although that could just be my personal take on it. To put it in unfairly simple terms: I think it is becoming easier to feel good. Maybe this is because there is so much negativity, and life will flow to fill the gap?

It really doesn't matter though, I'm gonna ride out the wave... it just feels right

Thanks for the uplifting message.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels

Wow, you really couldn't have put that any better. Great OP.

I really feel like that higher energy is becoming more and more apparent as of late, although that could just be my personal take on it. To put it in unfairly simple terms: I think it is becoming easier to feel good. Maybe this is because there is so much negativity, and life will flow to fill the gap?

It really doesn't matter though, I'm gonna ride out the wave... it just feels right

Thanks for the uplifting message.

Amen. For the past few months now, and really getting into these past few weeks, I've just been so positive towards everything. Really been letting all my stress go and feeling wonderful.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Agree the current or energy is strong of late. I keep finding myself viewing most situation from an almost third person perspective. In this awareness state of viewing everything becomes clear and beautiful. As I watch friends and family in there usual banter I smile from ear to ear. Almost indulging in the swimming pool of current, the purity and bliss in awe inspired. Keep positive and keep perspective.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Like Jonah, we've been spit up onto the beach of new possibility..

from the uratia book (picked this up from another poster earlier today)

One day after the evening meal Jesus and the young Philistine strolled down by the sea, and Gadiah, not knowing that this “scribe of Damascus” was so well versed in the Hebrew traditions, pointed out to Jesus the ship landing from which it was reputed that Jonah had embarked on his ill-fated voyage to Tarshish. And when he had concluded his remarks, he asked Jesus this question: “But do you suppose the big fish really did swallow Jonah?” Jesus perceived that this young man’s life had been tremendously influenced by this tradition, and that its contemplation had impressed upon him the folly of trying to run away from duty; Jesus therefore said nothing that would suddenly destroy the foundations of Gadiah’s present motivation for practical living. In answering this question, Jesus said: “My friend, we are all Jonahs with lives to live in accordance with the will of God, and at all times when we seek to escape the present duty of living by running away to far-off enticements, we thereby put ourselves in the immediate control of those influences which are not directed by the powers of truth and the forces of righteousness. The flight from duty is the sacrifice of truth. The escape from the service of light and life can only result in those distressing conflicts with the difficult whales of selfishness which lead eventually to darkness and death unless such God-forsaking Jonahs shall turn their hearts, even when in the very depths of despair, to seek after God and his goodness. And when such disheartened souls sincerely seek for God — hunger for truth and thirst for righteousness — there is nothing that can hold them in further captivity. No matter into what great depths they may have fallen, when they seek the light with a whole heart, the spirit of the Lord God of heaven will deliver them from their captivity; the evil circumstances of life will spew them out upon the dry land of fresh opportunities for renewed service and wiser living.”

Yep, today, it has started, with you and me, in whatever way however big or small, it matters not. Small starts, BIG outcomes..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

"All happiness for man must arise exclusively only in relation to some unhappiness, already experienced."
~ George Ivanovich Gurdjieff

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your uplifting experience with us. Connection with this energy is such a beautiful and euphoric experience. Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
“I am grateful for........” ... higher energy ... all building off a life’s journey to this point. ... I felt the energy surge, and lift again. ...waves of higher energy, in the same time frame, I felt the energy rise higher. ... the many divergent ways that this higher energy is flooding our dimension,
and the infinite wisdom in the sharing of a common destination through so very many different paths, I felt the energy wave surging again. ... a well-intentioned routine of a gratitude exercise were fading behind me, and the experience of many lifetimes lay ahead. In fact, that opportunity has arrived. It think maybe it has begun.

I questioned the location of this thread... but now I get it... Your once typical repetitive bland morning routine is now a higher more mystical metaphysical experience. Nice writing, nice capture of your mind. Well done. Well done. I dislike coffee but not caffeine.

Maybe Green Tea will do this for me.
thank you for your insight, Open2Truth.

top topics

join