It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sisters of Synchronicity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ok so this is something I finally had to share because it is something I can't explain and it's a little crazy at times.

I have a friend who I met online in a group somewhere on Myspace 7yrs ago. We have never met but we talk all the time online or via phone. She lives in Canada and I live in the States. Well ever since we met and started talking it's like our lives are the same. I know it sounds crazy but it has just gotten to the point tonight where it is just creepy!

Our relationships are the same down to the times when they start and end, even the circumstances.

Moving, jobs, family, friends, it's all the same only it will happen to one of us first and then the next within a week or so.

Ex.. We both started telling each other about our current relationship situation and then we just cracked up at how a like they are. We both had NO clue! Even the guys are a like and the situations. It is just all so strange to me and to her. I have an identical twin and we have nothing like that in common and we shared a womb!

I know they say you have soul mates and all those other "mates," so is she like my soul mate sister? I don't even know if that is a term! I mean I have lots of friends and one really close best friend where I live but we dont have anything like this in common. My friend in Canada and I are so much a like it's nuts. Even our up bringing in many ways is eerily similar.

Hopefully one day we can meet in person because it will be like we have known each other forever!

So anyone else have anything like this ever happen?? Any ideas what this is if anything?

Open2Truth thanks for helping me think of a title!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hazarding a guess, I would say that it could be something like a soul mater sister deal perhaps. My great-great-grandmother always used to say (or so I heard from my grandma) that in the spirit world, almost everyone is born as a twin. Could be she's your spiritual twin.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Hazarding a guess, I would say that it could be something like a soul mater sister deal perhaps. My great-great-grandmother always used to say (or so I heard from my grandma) that in the spirit world, almost everyone is born as a twin. Could be she's your spiritual twin.

Like a twin flame?! I have read about those loosely.

Yea it is something that is very crazy, yet cool at the same time.

I have also heard that you always find your soul mates in every life, that is if you believe in reincarnation.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
this sounds cool its possibility that she is your twin and you just dont know it maybe not from the same mom but...maybe just maybe another life time you were actually twins reborn in separate parts of the world...

yeh i just mind boggled myself now i have to go read up on this!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Haha!

I have a friend who is like that with me as well. Our husbands look alike! It is so weird, but I am thankfull to have such a good girlfriend like that. Woman these days are so caty!
I would call her a soul sister for sure!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

They are very catty! She and I are so not like that and that is why we also get along really well!

It is really nice to have a friend like that in your life. We may have never met but I feel like i have known her my whole life.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Maybe you should come to Canada and meet her.

One poutine and you will never leave.

My best friend is like my brother from a different mother.
He is the only one i know crazy and or stupid enough to do some of the crazy stuff i suggest.
(hey man...its 32 degrees in the shade,want to bike 100 km? or hey man its minus 20...wanna go camping?)

I guess he is my brother of synchronicity....I can't think of anyone who would do this crap with me.

I do have a friend i play music with that we had the same dream once.....freaked us both right out.
We are the same but have completely opposite lifestyles.....he is married with kids....I am single and running wild.

I feel very fortunate for the friends i have as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Freaky...

I personally feel we have many soulmates, and that they aren't always the opposite sex. Perhaps they are people you meet in multiple incarnations, and like you, they may be one sex in this incarnation, and a different one in the next, etc.

It's actually my theory on gays, that a soul can lean towards being male or female regardless of what body the soul is incarnated into.

new topics

top topics

join