It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Alamos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My first topic, please bear with me. Have been reading topics constantly. In one post something was mentioned about Los Alamos and the 2 missing disks. So I have a couple questions:

Is this news story a cover up regarding the missing disks?

www.theregister.co.uk...

What really goes on at Los Alamos? This link talks about 'work' that is suppose to be done by 2010.

www.kobtv.com...

Any info would be helpful. I REALLY enjoy reading the posts on this site. You folks are awesome!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has the answers your looking for. To paraphrase Lao Tse, He who speaks does not know; he who speaks does not know.

I think it is very possible that the discs are only unaccounted for. Some have reported that scientists were allowed to take discs on the "honor system."

In my opinion, the problem with Los Alamos is the University of California. When the mangement of Los Alamos changes, everything else will likely change.

Don't forget that our Governer was at the helm of the Department of Energy when there was another security issue. It may be deeper than management, but I think management is the most immediate concern.

[edit on 04/8/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I used the search feature on ATS to find out more about Los Alamos. I really did not find a whole lot. When I read all the posts regarding Dulce, there always seems to be a connection to Los Alamos. Interviews with Bob Lazar (I'm not saying I agree with all of his statements), he refers to his work at Los Alamos. I just wonder why I don't see more info on it.

Twice there have been reports of storage disks taken from the facility. Why is that a target for stealing information? AND, why is it always made a big deal with the media?

Maybe you are right, probably a dumb question..... Who knows what goes on there....?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There a a lot of information on Los Alamos on ATS, direct and indirect. When you searched did you use the default limit of three months? Here is a link to the results I got when I searched all posts "from the beginning." ATS Search - Los Alamos

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Spectre, yeah, I used the default of 3 months. WOW, your link has a lot more. "Learn something new everyday." THANKS! Like I said, I'm new to this. Appreciate the assist. Now I have more reading to do!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My pleasure. The boolean search can take some getting used to, but it is very powerful and useful when you get the hang of it. Good luck with the research!

top topics

join