It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does that pause mean?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Alrigth heres my issue...I was doing a project on 9/11 for school, and I wanted to know what the cost of investigation was, so I called the FBI.
the conversation went a little like this

Me: Hey, do you know how muchmoney was spent on the 9/11 investigation.
FBI Person: why would you want to know that?
Me: Becasue im doing a project for school and cant find a good source that says the cost.
FBI person: Why would I know?
Me: Is that not your job?
FBI Person...at this point he began to ask question that were very foolish, had almost nothing to dude with what I asked..he just kept asking why, and how would he know, to what I would reply is it not your job?
after this event....there was a long silent pause.....with a few odd clicking sounds..

Does anyone out there know what this means??!?!

ALSO..I called the Pentagon tofind out how many cameras they have...and the nice gent hung up on me
edit on 28-9-2011 by 15FORreal because: typo

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What do you think it means? I read your sig, for some reason I think you already know your answer.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 15FORreal

Lol! I think you know the answer already to your question. They probably logged you in their own particular style.

Btw, I wonder how much it did cost?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
haha this is the funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks OP. Rang the Pentagon LMAO!!!!

You're crazy!! I like you. Now I heard on a video it was lower than the price of the JFK investigation. Think about that. The biggest thing to happen in our time maybe history and it's lower.... tsk... I think it was $500,000 or $5 Million I know it was 5 something lol... sorry I'm no help at all...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How would the fbi person know how much was spent? Seriously?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
In the nine months following the 9/11 attacks the FBI spent 436,155 manhours on the investigation.

www.justice.gov...

While that doesnt give the cost...im going to guess that FBI special agents made at least fifteen dollars an hour back then.... so 436,155 times 15 equals 6.3 million.......

Yes I am being a bit silly, but no more than someone calling the FBI and asking how much they spent.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
How would the fbi person know how much was spent? Seriously?

I second that. Does everyone know exactly how everything works at their job? Do crew members at McDonalds know the P&L for the region?

Good point Blueracer

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

lets have a bit of context here , who EXACTLY at the FBI did you call ?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Im hoping its not them tracing my stuff..that would kinda suck...and litterally rigth after I posted this my internet crashed for a few min..it might just have been a coincidence tho..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The Pause?

It Was probably a WTF Moment by the operator.

But hey, You used your initiative, well done you!

Perhaps you didn't get the best response but don't let that hold you back as it shows research.
Plus your responses will make good reading in your final report.

Keep digging and try to locate the right department that may hold such data as I'm sure it should be available to the public as it doesn't appear to be a national security risk.

If you still don't get the right answers then ask the question why not?

This could still make for an excellent project!

Well done for trying S&F

edit on 28-9-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

he gave him self a title with a bunch of numbers lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

5 million im preeettyy sure

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

The investigation found that Israelis were shadowing the hijackers for years and that the software running the FAA that also was running the war game exercises that involved multiple live fly hijacking exercises was also owned an operated by an Israeli firm called P-tech. Research this.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

yeahim pretty sure it was 5 million too, when they did an investigation on Bill Clinton to see if he cheated on his wife they spent about 48 million

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

how would he not know..its his job?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

why thank you good sir or mame
and yeah it should, I dont get why they hide it?!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Have they kicked in your door yet?

If you don't reply anymore to your thread I'll take it as a yes.

If you do continue to reply, then be ready for the door to fly off the hinges at any moment.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

LMAOOOO i know...if i die from a heart attack at age 15 or suicide even tho im a happy kid...somethings up xD

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You have to understand that the FBI is huge. Everybody that works for them isn't going to know everything, especially customer service. Just saying
Good job on the initiative though! Do not let this discourage you from future endeavors.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
reply to post by Blueracer

how would he not know..its his job?

How is it his job? Explain to us, in detail, the job description of the person you called. Provide sources. Then tell us how that job description means he would know how much an investigation nine or ten years ago cost.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join