It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Extraordinary argument captured during fresh Sirte assault.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Extraordinary argument captured during fresh Sirte assault

As the battle for Sirte carry's on, a journalist captures, a argument over the radio, between Pro-Gaddafi forces and the rebel's, as the rebel soldier try's to play minds games.
In the argument between them, you can hear in the background the pro-Gaddafi fighters say "Just ignore him, he's a dog, let him bark away,",as the rebel fighter says "Its over today" were the pro-Gaddafi soldier says"History will repeat it's self"

Then the pro Gaddafi soilder, says "None of you will have any power, Sarkozy will come and and not leave any of you in power, you dogs" and then the Rebel fighter says "its over man, Gaddafi is finished" then the pro-Gaddafi soilder swears at him.

Anyway i though a few of you would enjoy this.
edit on 28-9-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
he's right. the fat pig of a dog sarkozy, is going to waddle his fat ass into libya and eat everything in the country.

the elections are going to be fixed as usual and the libyan people will get ipads and cell phones and declare themselves free and in debt.

you can't win, you put up with a thieving dictator who funnels billions into his bank account, but at least provides you with some living, or you get foreign crook who funnels billions to his countries, to his economy, to his campaign fund and doesn't give two sh-ts if you're in a ditch with foam coming out of your mouth.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

he's right. the fat pig of a dog sarkozy, is going to waddle his fat ass into libya and eat everything in the country.

LOL, yeah i liked that Pro Gaddafi soldier quote, that's why i posted this Video, as its true and the Pro Gaddafi soldier knows what will happen.

The Pro-Gaddafi soldier was saying in so many words "better the devil we know".

I worked in Libya for 9 months, back in 2007, and Libya was absolutely spotless and a beautiful country, and very safe, Libyans are or were very happy cheerfull people, and allways up for a laugh, most of the stuff were all told about Gaddafi's libya in the west is complete rubbish.

All the time i was there, i never once met one person who felt oppressed by the gaddafi government, the only people scared of Gaddafi, was the criminals and the fundamentalist, and the women ruled the roost in Libya, pretty much like they do in the west lol,(which i witness first hand many times) this is why i defend Libya all the time, as i know this Intervention is nothing more then the blatant rape of a country.

join