It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US troops "on the ground" in Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am listening to talk show host Michael Rivero, an infowarrior in his own right. (He's -not- a Jones fan tho) He is on either www.renseradio.com or www.whatreallyhappened.com
And he just now said that US troops are on the ground in Libya to confiscate stockpiled weapons.
I don't see any story about it though, when I google breaking news, and msn and RT as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I know Israel doesn't have to do with this thread title, but Rivero just said that Israel has decided to grab the entire West Bank and make it Israel.
(Good luck with that then.....)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Of course they are. Someone has to recover the yellow cake and other enriched uranium foudn recently.
This is of course higly classified to protect those involved with the operation as much as possible, but once done they will let you in on it.

I am sure they have asked the press to keep a lid on it as long as possible to protect the troops.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
what are we doing in lybia I thought we were in afghanistan?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
We were in Libya before the "uprising" (LOL). The economic hit man failed, so they had to use brute force.

Here's a video telling the truth about why we invaded Lybia:

You "really" think it's because he's a very very very bad man? LMAO.

Tell a big enough lie, everyone will believe it.

Too bad for the orchestra-tors we have the world wide infonet

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
plus, sources confirm they are not there to take away weapons, they're there to give them weapons and quell the rebellion.

You do know there's a civil war happening in the U.S. Government, don't you?

Think about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PLUS2IS22
plus, sources confirm they are not there to take away weapons, they're there to give them weapons and quell the rebellion.

You do know there's a civil war happening in the U.S. Government, don't you?

Think about it.

I am beginning to think that there are two or more factions that run the American government behind the scenes and they are fighting amongst themselves.

Everyone should be preparing for a SHTF scenario on a global scale.
edit on 28-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I appreciate your views of a warring devide within the "government", but I have not been able to tell. Oh I have no doubt there is, but I cannot tell. It seems like everything happening is one uni hive mind of total oppression tyrrany fascist agenda. Domestically and abroad. If there are some white hat good guys, maybe they are losing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sorry about the off topic post, just wrote it when I saw it. Man, someone has the mod on speed dial I guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I am listening to talk show host Michael Rivero, an infowarrior in his own right. (He's -not- a Jones fan tho) He is on either www.renseradio.com or www.whatreallyhappened.com
And he just now said that US troops are on the ground in Libya to confiscate stockpiled weapons.
I don't see any story about it though, when I google breaking news, and msn and RT as well.

And the point is?
Another pointless thread!

top topics

join