It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really assasinated John F. Kennedy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
Files show lee harvey oswald actually shot and killed J.F.K on November 22, 1963 but i do not believe this. There seems to be some truth about the 35th presidents assasination but there also seems to be untruthful things. There is evidence that J.F.K and his brother was killed by mobsters in that time. The mobsters had them killed due to problems J.F.K and his brother was causing them. Who knows the real story of what happened?

I believe J.F.K. was killed by the Mafia, the Cubans, and most definitely, high-ranking members of the Central Intelligence Agency. J.F.K. made three mistakes: 1) He threatened to pull us out of Viet Nam, 2) He intended start peace talks with the Soviets, and lastly, and probably his biggest mistake 3) He threatened to "smash the CIA into a thousand pieces." He threatened everything that Cold War Anti-Communists held "near and dear." I believe Vice-President Johnson played a role in his assassination. Johnson's wife had stock in Bell helicopters and Bell was making millions and millions of dollars in South East Asia; Kennedy threatened to take that all away. It's no secret that Johnson promised to the CIA, "I'll give you your war." Details of the Warren Commission remain classified for another 30 years. We'll never know the truth...but what I do know is this...any government that can kill its own president is a scary place!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The U.S. Government.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

In the summer of 1963, Kennedy planned on abolishing the Federal Reserve and liberating the American people. Moreover, he wanted Israel to stop their nuclear program.

Who could have killed him and kept it hidden. It would have to be a group with complete control of the media. It would have to be a group with complete control of all financial institutions. You erroneously point your finers at an "illuminati" consisting of Dick Cheney and Barack Obama. The New World Order is exactly what Baruch Levy described. There is absolutely no question who killed our President. It is the same people who murdered nearly 3000 people on that September day. It is the same people as those five men who were celebrating across the river. While someone's father fell 80 stories to his death, they laughed. While someone's mother was suffocating and being burned alive, they "high-fived" each other.

Do you think it is a coincidence that the war in Iraq and the bombings of Libya both started on the Day of Purim? Do you think it is a coincidence that there are campaigns in Afghanistan and Pakistan? Who gains from a war between Christians and Muslims?

Rev 2:9

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Howard hunt told us on his death bed,
research who E howard hunt is. All the proof I need.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

USS Liberty
Lavon Affair
King David Hotel
Rachel Corrie
Ukrainian Holocaust
Armenian Holocaust

Look at the masonic compass for all you Freemason conspiracy theorists. Freemasonry is a goy screening device to to decide who to put in power. The star of David is the star of Rephan, which is the star of Satu(r)n. It has 6 triangles, 6 points, and 6 lines in the central HEXagram. There is a HEXagon at the north pole of Satu(r)n. Satu(r)n is the symbol for material wealth. Satu(r)n is considered a god who deems certain people to be special while making promises of land, wealth, and power. Who worships on Satu(r)day?

You have all been brainwashed into believing mystery babylon is the Vatican. Of course, it could never be a group of people who have absolute control of the media and all financial institutions who adhere to the Babylonian Talmud. You have been fooled into believing a certain people are something they are not. They are impostors with the complete conquest of Jerusalem on their mind. Many ignorant Christians have facilitated the anti-Christ to get that land. They are Khazars.

USS Liberty
Lavon Affair
King David Hotel
Rachel Corrie

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Does anyone want to take a guess as to who Satu(r)n is?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE
The U.S. Government.

You betcha! Only the U.S. Government could organize the logistics to pull it off. At last minute, Kennedy's route was changed. Only a select few could authorize that change in his driving route through Dallas. Eisenhower coined the phrase "Military-Industrial Complex." He warned us during his presidency of this and it has come to fruition that they control the world. Google Donald Rumsfeld biography and see how scary it is. These people like Cheney and Rumsfeld have been lurking in politics since the 60's, influencing schemes and presidencies. Rumsfeld has held important private sector positions and some of the most important political positions as well. I also believe the U.S. Government "allowed" 911 to happen. Bush needed a reason to enter Iraq and finish what his father started. Iraq had nothing to do with radical Islam, Al Quida, or 911. The Bush Administration lied to the American people and we were too stupid with frenzy and revenge that no one was the wiser. He needed his war and he got it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tired
Howard hunt told us on his death bed,
research who E howard hunt is. All the proof I need.

Great find. I just researched E Howard Hunt. Its a scary, yet fascinating look at intelligence circles in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The Key to Political Power is having powerful influential group(s) watching your back, and making sure your opponents and enemies know and understand there will be repercussions if a line is crossed.

JFK and RFK had made outright enemies of the following groups ; Organized Labor (Jimmy Hoffa hearings), the Mafia ( RFK organized Crime hearings especially personal attacks and ridicule by RFK against Mob leaders), the Russians ( Cuban Missile Crisis), The Military ( JFK wanted to reduce military influence in the White House), the CIA ( JFK wanted to dismantle the CIA and eliminate its black operations overseas), The Israeli's ( JFK wanted to expose Israeli nuclear weapon programs), the Federal Reserve ( JFK issued 760Million in Silver certificates issued by the Treasury cutting out the Federal Reserve as the source of Credit for the US govt), LBJ and the Texas Petroleum syndicates ( RFK was initiating investigations of clint mercheson, LBJ's main public financial backer), J.Edgar Hoover ( JFK and Hoover were always at odds, but RFK and Hoover were truly enemies) Nixon ......the list goes on and on.

The connections between all these groups is famous; Nixon was backed by Meyer Lansky, Organized labor and Mafia were always connected, the CIA used the Mafia and the Mafia used the CIA, the Federal Reserve launders money through Meyer Lansky's offshore holding structures and in return the Mafia is allowed to operate without hindrance, LBJ was corrupt and beholden to Texas petroleum and Mobster money, the Military wanted to unleash its might in Asia, etc, etc, etc.
This is the true conspiracy, agencies operating in government conspired with Mafia and known criminal elements to manage drug trade and money laundering, Federal Reserve and other agencies were using Mobsters to assist money laundering operations, the Military was about to expand its influence in Southeast Asia and organizing drug routes with organized Crime, Israel wanted the atomic Bomb and would not stop until it had dozens, and it was all being financed by the Federal Reserve simply printing paper using the American taxpayer as collateral.

JFK and RFK were beloved by people of the United States, but the POWERS that manage the United States hated him, and without someone, anyone, to watch his back and insure their man was not killed, there was no downside to killing the president of the United States.
What was the repercussions to anyone on the list above...? none. To the Russians, the CIA, the Unions, The Military, LBJ, Israel, Federal Reserve....nobody had anything to lose, and ALL OF THEM would gain by his death, which we can see in the years since.

It may have been the Mob, it may have been the Israeli's, it may have been Corsican hit men hired by Federal Reserve...we will probably never know exactly who killed JFK.

But it certainly was a conspiracy among these groups to have him Killed.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ariel bender

you hit it dead on, i was explaining this to a guy i met last night and he now sees the light...it put so many pieces of the puzzle in for him that he was looking for.....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by Zaanny

I actually think it was the mafia. Lee harvey oswald actually had mob ties. I think there was more then one shooter but only lee got caught.

Not true.

Lee was set up as the patsy all alone. He was never "caught". I have seen a memo from an FBI agent who reported his interviewing several witnesses who saw Oswald and Ruby talking together over drinks at a hotel in Las Vegas about a month before November 22, 1963. That never got considered by the Warren Commission because it would have opened up a can of worms that blow apart the lone nut theory.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
It could have been almost anyone. I watched a documentary on him a while back, on TV, and I never knew before what a horn dog he was. They brought up all his mistresses, and if there was a spy from whatever country around, it seems he was doing her. China, Russia, Germany, etc. He had women from everywhere, as well as Marilyn.

Jackie certainly would have had good reason, but they were keeping such an eye on his mistresses, my money is on the CIA. They were talking about how much they learned from Marilyn, and knew he did a lot of talking when he was drunk. They also said they were really worried about Marilyn, because she was somewhat naive and they thought she would repeat stuff he had told her.

The documentary was a few months ago, I don't remember the actual name of it.

Yep, he was a pig. I'm reading a book right now written by a former secret service agent....the stuff in there about Kennedy, Nixon, and Johnson are astounding. Deplorable people...Anyways, I agree....CIA killed J.F.K., Robert Kennedy, and Marilyn. How often do you think Ted looked over his shoulder?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
After nearly 50 years have passed, it is time to get to the bottom of the JFK assassination. Someone did know the key parts to the assissnation.

Persons like Judyth Baker knew the real story on Lee Oswald in penetrating the Dallas John Birch Society.

Excellent research into Government subterfuge by Lyndon LaRouche is correct on the British elements on the JFK hit.

And this piece here tells it all:

www.doewatch.com...

Check the Resource Material links at the end

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join