It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody in MD hear anything strange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers. I wanted to share with you guys my concern for something. Ever since MD had that earthquake I've been hearing these strange noises. To me it sounds like an aircraft, but the strange thing is whenever I hear that particular sound it will be really loud and it will go on for maybe 5min in the least. Also, I have no way of confiming what it is due to the fact that it usually happens at night. Does anybody in the MD/DC area hear these strange noises? If so, do you guys know what it is? I've heard a jet before, but the sound I'm hearing doesn't sound like a jet more like something huge flying over my area. What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

There have been alot of posts on here about ppl from all over hearing strange noises that cant be explained. Look at those posts in the search feature to see if they describe what you are hearing too.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Is there any way that you can record the sounds you're hearing? Video Camera, phone camera? I'd like to hear it...and how often are you hearing it?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm just south of DC & the first time I heard it was the morning before Isabella. It was a low rumble, like a large aircraft off in the distance but was constant for several hours - & before anyone says the sound WAS Isabella I'll say that I've been through several hurricanes, tropical storms, tornadoes & earthquakes so no, it wasn't Isabella. It's finals week for me so I haven't paid attention in the past couple of weeks but I'll try to remember to keep an ear open.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just heard a weird sound... it could be thunder... but it didn't really sound like thunder.. It was a long growling sound almost. It took so long to finish I got up from the computer to see if it was a motorcycle outside or something.

*Shrug* Could just be thunder though.. or my people.

new topics

top topics

join