It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright lights everywhere when hunting in the field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
A few years ago i was going hunting for deer as usual when the season comes in. I got up put on all my hunting gear, grabbed my gun and walked to my stand. I sat there for about an hour when i started to see a bunch of white and yellow lights just streaming down in front of me. At first it scared me because i did not know what it was. I then thought it could possibly a bunch of lightning bugs just coming out right at daylight but as i kept watching i noticed none of the lights were blinking. The lights just strewamed all the way down and would hit the ground and dissappear. The next thing i knew it felt like i was in a dream but it also felt like i was being squished by a high amount of pressure. I woke up in the very back of the field which is the opposite side from where i was hunting. I looked down where my bullets were and all of them had been shot and my gun barrel was bent. I have no idea what happened that night but it has worried me ever since. I have not went hunting in that spot any more.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I looked down where my bullets were and all of them had been shot and my gun barrel was bent. I have no idea what happened that night but it has worried me ever since. I have not went hunting in that spot any more.

I don't think I would ever hunt again, anywhere, waking up in that type of scenario. :shk:
Scary, and confusing

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Best hunting story ever! You probably shot at the aliens and then they decided to psychically bend your barrel or something.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
At first i leaned towards believing this story.. As i figured you were talking about swamp gas lights..

Then i read the whole barrel of your gun being bent part, and waking up on the other side of the forest.. That part not so believable..

Edit to add: but i will give you the benefit of the doubt..
if anything it makes for a hell of a hunting story..
edit on 28-9-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

I actually think what might have happened is after i watched the lights i fell out of the deere stand and walked away not knowing what happened and not remembering anything but the lights and waking up. That does not explain why i would have shot all the bullets though. The barrel of the gun could have bent on impact of me falling out of the stand but i am still unsure of what happened.When i go hunting i usually take my semi-automatic 30-06 and i have the highest grain bullets i can get. If i shot at something more then likely it probably will not come back. I hope it will not come back. I do know that is the only thing to ever scare me. I am not scared of anything or any one in the world except what happened to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

You better hope that if you shot at it it's dead, or else it'll be f-ing pissed!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

I honestly dont think it was an alien trying to get me while i was hunting. That sort of sounds ridiculous. I am sure there is a logical explanation to what happened but i do know i will never go back that far to hunt again. I have around 130 acres of very dark woods and a few open fields.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Its not like an alien is going to make a plan to get some person they never even heard of while the person is hunting. Oh look at the human he is going to get up very early in the morning and go hunting for an animal humans call deer. When he gets into the tall metal device to sit there we are going to throw some streaming lights in front of him and knock him out the metal device. When he wakes up we will have bent his gun barrel and stole his bullets muhaha.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

If it were me and at this point I would be too curious. I would venture in the same spot and try to recreate as much as I could that would garner the same thing I saw the first time. However on this trip I would not be focused on hunting but I would be focused on gathering...of information.

My arsenal this round would consist of recording equipment, audio/video/still photos (motion activated) perhaps even a compass to see if there were any magnetic anomalies occurring when and if I was lucky enough to be able to see this a second time.

Whatever it may have been, it didn't kill you. I agree with the above poster that a lot of your "story" is quite fantastical. However, your credibility would be renowned on ATS if you could capture this with the aforementioned arsenal.

edit on 9/28/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Cool adventure! Scary, but cool!
I wonder, are critters beginning to develop their own high tech means of thwarting hunters? I just had to toss that in there.

new topics

top topics

join