posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
reply to post by demonologist842012
I was a produce clerk for years, handling all kinds of produce from all over the world, treated lots of different ways and never exhibited any sign of
anything besides my known respiratory allergy to molds.
You need to learn about the stuff put on our food and how it's all handled. Most stuff is water soluble, so will come off almost completely with a
simple rinse. Things that are not, are all food-grade, meaning not harmful if ingested. This goes with the non-organic varieties.
Then you have to consider how you prepare and eat the food. Something with a thick skin that is peeled, you are throwing anything away with the
trash. Remember fertilizers and pesticides are not for the consumable part, it's for the plant. So eating leafy products, I choose organic when
available. I also purchase organic citrus when I am using the peel. I also peel apples which are shellaced (food-grade) and cucumbers (which are
oiled or waxed to hold in the moisture.)
We would have few if any bananas North America, pineapples, or grapes without modern farming, and little if any of anything
all winter long.
And eating anything puts it on a very different form of transmission to the body, unlike smoking, which delivers the chemicals directly to the blood
in the lungs. So unless you are smoking your fruit and vegetable peels and plants, you are way off on your theory.