Total cover up on Herman Cain real past... head of a federal reserve branch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

Millions spent and landing in the pockets of few means squat to locals.

But if he is spending on building up the place, infrastructure, what have you, he may gain some loyalty…until the SHTF.

Then it boils down to what he has done for the locals…and do they have his back? Community means a whole lot in small town America.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Actually, to be fair, I remember watching at least a couple GOP debates where they showed on the screen that Cain was former head of Kansas City Federal Reserve.

I do agree that the issue is being ignored overall though.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'll see if I can go meet him then I'll let you know. Get the impression that he's keeping a low profile. I'm familiar with the area as my grandfather used to own a farm nearby. I haven't been back in several years but I don't think there has been much infrastructure upgrade to speak of. They did have a talking Coke machine at one time.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

"They did have a talking Coke machine at one time."

Well, there ya go! Who doesn't love the future?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yeah, thought you might like that. I got quite a kick out of it when I was nine years old. Grandpa used to drive us 20 minutes to town just to see it. Good times.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Last time I seen a talkin’ Coke machine, there was a drunk in front of it yellin’, “Just give me my damn soda!”

Back on topic though, I have noticed the MSM pushing that snake oil salesman Romney as the next candidate. Even Perry (another snake oil guy) is being seen as irrelevant. I hope it changes.

Methinks we are being played…again.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

We will always be played. Doesn't mean that we can't rise up. I don't think that the base will ever warm to Romney. He is just too creepy. Perry is a doofus. Cain, I think, is an establishment hack. Santorum is Eddie Haskell.

The door is open for Ron Paul. He may be a little too pitchy and old-mannish to really grab mainstream hearts though. The fact that his son was able to come out of nowhere and win a Senate seat in Kentucky should resonate. That would have seemed impossible 5 years ago even. Times are changing, for sure.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
For the record, Rand Paul was my sister's eye doctor a few years ago with no political career of which I am aware. His father's name recognition and an overwhelming desire for change played a huge role in his capturing of the state.

I apologize for hijacking the Herman Cain thread with Ron Paul talk, but I think it is the same conversation. Herman Cain the Fed Insider vs. Ron Paul, the man who would abolish the Fed entirely. I, and I would think most on this site, will not be voting for business as usual candidates, so the contrast between Cain and Paul on this issue will be a key to the decision-making process.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ron paul for prez with cain as the vp. i'd say the outlook on that pair would be high for defeating obama. you'd undermine a portion of the black vote, and cater to the middle and right.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Its been in a number of articles and at least one FOX interview.

They, the MSM, also mentioned it in the last debate.

Its not a total blackout.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join