It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total cover up on Herman Cain real past... head of a federal reserve branch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Seriously. I've read dozens and dozens of articles about the 2012 election. A bunch of them talking about Herman Cain. I've seen dozens of interviews of Herman Cain.

Well guess what they NEVER talk about in these interviews/articles? That he was head of a federal reserve branch.

Even in the debates they don't talk about it. NEVER.

You would think if they were honest and impartial they would talk about it since it's ``experience``... but no.

Funny uh?

Herman Cain

He is the former chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza and a former deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.

They always talk about how Herman Cain is a joke because he was the CEO of Godfather's Pizza. But if he really did come out saying he was chairman of the board of directors of a federal reserve branch, the MSM wouldn't laugh about him.

So now ask yourself this question, why are they hiding this VERY IMPORTANT FACT??

Herman Cain is part of the problem, not the solution.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for this info.

I was wondering what this guy was really representing and why he is allowed so much air time when Ron Paul can barely spout a few sentences in the debates.

So Cain is a Federal Reserve insider? And African-American to boot, thus weakening part of Obama's base.

The strategy is clear.
edit on 28-9-2011 by antoinemarionette because: typos

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Personally, I thought it was hilarious watching Cain and Paul on the same stage. I kept waiting for a steel cage to descend.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
When Herman was on the radio I listened to him a lot as he was very informative and to the point. He often mentioned his stint in Kansas on the board. Its also is not mentioned about Herman that he was a rocket scientist, what does does that make him? There are several other national companies that he was high up in (besides Godfathers) and you hear nothing about those either.

He was on the board he wasn't Bernanke or even close and he didn't print the money. If anything he has a better understanding of the flaws of the fed. He didn't stay with it as a career and ride the gravy train. Sheesh, don't people do career choices they later regret or give up on principle.

Apparently not. too many perfect people with flawless lives out there.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's not that big of a deal to me, and I have known it for ages.

campaigntrailreport.com...

However, if you did some research, you would soon discover that Cain was a Class C director and not allowed to deal with the banking industry. Bet you didn’t know there are 3 clases of directors with different and specific duties.

and as such:

Class C
Three Class C directors also represent the public, but are appointed by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. This adds another layer to the blending of public and private control over the nation’s central bank. The Board of Governors also selects both the chairman and deputy chairman of each regional Federal Reserve Bank’s Board of Directors from among the Class C directors. These directors are highly insulated from banking relationships. They may not be an officer, director or employee of a bank or bank holding company. Additionally, these directors may not own stock in a bank or a bank holding company.

Cain was selected due to his business acumen.

He actually wants to go back to the gold standard:

"Yes I believe in the gold standard. We should have never gotten off the gold standard because when we got off the gold standard, that then allowed Congress to inflate our currency whenever they overspent. Now look at the mess that we have," Herman Cain said.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

I think that the Herman Cain's Federal Reserve history is not going to be an issue to most of America. (Including me).

I like Ron Paul, and dislike the Federal Reserve. But I firmly believe that Herman Cain is NOT some sort of "Elite Insider". I've been listening to him on the radio (local Atlanta station) for years. He's just a man, who came from humble roots, and made something of himself through intelligence and hard work.

He's not someone everyone needs to worry about.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
America will need an insider to help bring down the Fed. You can't just have it one day, and not the next. It would be disastrous. There will have to steps taken and the populace would have to be appraised as to how things are going to happen so they don’t freak out.

I like Cain and Paul. And together I think they could take it.

I believe that Paul should be POTUS as he has more experience in the swamp, thus allowing Cain to get his feet wet.

edit on 28-9-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I want to learn more.

Cain recently indicated that he didn't think there was any need to audit the Fed (or words to that effect). I found that disconcerting at the least.

Cain also said during the debate that he would choose Newt as a running mate from all the people on stage. You don't get much more inside than Newt.

I haven't given up on Cain completely, but my gut tells me that he would be status quo. Paul and Johnson are the only two I've heard from that I honestly believe would strive for significant change.

Like I said, I want to learn more.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

He wanted the Gold standard? Huh, I think he just moved up in my list.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
America will need an insider to help bring down the Fed. You can't just have it one day, and not the next. It would be disastrous. There will have to steps taken and the populace would have to be appraised as to how things are going to happen so they don’t freak out.

I like Cain and Paul. And together I think they could take it.

I believe that Paul should be POTUS as he has more experience in the swamp, thus allowing Cain to get his feet wet.

edit on 28-9-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

I think that is an excellent point, which helps me feel even better about not holding his Fed experience against him.

I do like Paul, and would be very happy with a Paul/Cain ticket. But I actually think Cain has a better shot of defeating Obama if he is placed at the TOP of the ticket instead of Paul. Unfortunately, too many people already have preconceived notions about Paul, and MOST Americans aren't going to turn the channel from their reality shows to tune in to hear what the actual candidates have to say.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquitesure
I want to learn more.

Cain recently indicated that he didn't think there was any need to audit the Fed (or words to that effect). I found that disconcerting at the least.

Cain also said during the debate that he would choose Newt as a running mate from all the people on stage. You don't get much more inside than Newt.

I haven't given up on Cain completely, but my gut tells me that he would be status quo. Paul and Johnson are the only two I've heard from that I honestly believe would strive for significant change.

Like I said, I want to learn more.

I don't think he would pick Newt. He needs someone who is not from Georgia.

I actually have liked much of what Newt has to say in the debates (which surprised me to no end). He has been an insider in the past, but lately has been completely marginalized in the party...he's been a joke to so many that I don't think he has the clout needed.

Here's what he said about auditing the Fed:

Cain said Paul’s fan have “stretched the truth” by accusing him of not wanting to audit the fed.

“I have never said that,” Cain wrote. “I have said: ‘I don’t think you’re going to find anything to audit on the Federal Reserve.’ But they want you to believe that Herman Cain doesn’t want the Federal Reserve to be audited.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

Keep watching Herman. I think he's the Republican Party's best chance to defeat Obama. Okay, when I really think about that, I actually think some of the other candidates could also defeat Obama...but Cain is the ONLY one that I think could defeat Obama AND not make me sick....

I just don't think Ron Paul could defeat Obama, sadly. I wish he could, because I really like him.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Paul and Cain don't particularly seem to like each other; Paul wants rid of the federal reserve, Cain has claimed he agrees to audit it, but he said he thinks it's a waste of time; he has no prob w/ the fed.
Here is the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
He also made this statement:

He and Paul will never run together. I was more impressed with Johnson, the NM governor than anyone other than RP so far.

p.s. Many polls have shown Ron Paul AHEAD of or nearly even with obama. Stop saying he can't run with him.
edit on 28-9-2011 by greenWeenie because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by greenWeenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Newt keeps touting his ties to Art Laffer and the Reagan Administration. I happen to know for a fact that Art Laffer has spent the past several years buying up timber and acre upon acre of farm land in the sticks of Kentucky near the Tennessee border. Hiding out for when the feces hits the fan perhaps? He should know better than most. Newt should too.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by greenWeenie

Those are on-line polls...not the MSMs, which flip daily. I do not trust the polls, especially now.

Anyone can go on-line and say they support someone, but can they vote? Or better yet, will they vote?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

"Will they vote" is a really good question. "Does it matter if they vote" might be a better one though. I don't know how much I trust online polls OR voting machines.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greenWeenie

Yep, I concur.

Maybe I'm getting cynical in my old age. I haven't voted for POTUS since 2000 and my guy didn't make the primaries, always kept my votes local.

We'll see how next year plays out.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

haha, if we make it another year! good to agree with an old guy for a change!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

A rich guy hiding out in the hills while surrounded by simple poor folk? Does not sound like a good strategy to me.

Unless he is spreading his wealth, providing employment.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Certainly put a lot of money in the pockets of local real estate agents, one in particular. Other than that, I'm not sure. I first heard about 2 years ago, but apparently he's been down there for a while and has spent millions.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Herman Cain wants to drastically increase military spending.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well guess what they NEVER talk about in these interviews/articles? That he was head of a federal reserve branch.

Even in the debates they don't talk about it. NEVER.

That is old news,Vitchilo. There are threads running here on it. And it has been mentioned in the debates.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join