It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder-suicides on the rise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Study the work of Russ Dizdar at shatterthedarkness.net... His stuff on the Black Awakening is really what I think we are starting to see. SRA, MPD and DID folks are all somehow getting demonically influenced. This type of demonization will rise as we get closer to the end.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

When you die you go into the grave and await Judgement Day, thats where you go. After that you either go to heaven or hell, according to your works and if you accept Christ as your savior.

As for suicides going to hell, nowhere in the bible does it say that. Once you are saved, you are saved. If you kill yourself you will answer to the Lord for removing yourself from this world before his task for you is completed. Death is just the beginning of the journey, life is the first half, death the second, but truly no one ever really dies. Your spirit and soul, what some people call your "energy" transforms and lives on.

Not to derail the thread, but I feel I must point out that in the literal translation of the Bible there is nothing that translates to "eternal torment in fire as punishment". No one is going to "hell". "Hell"' is an invention of the Catholic church to control the masses through fear. The original Greek and Hebrew words used were Hades, Sheol, Gehenna, and in one instance Tartaroo. Hades and Sheol both are more accurately translated into the English word "grave". Christ did not spend 3 days in "hell", He spent 3 days in the grave. Gehenna was an actual place in Israel where they would burn garbage. This fire was "eternal" due to the fact that they kept it going by adding sulpher to it as well as the constant addition of garbage. When someone was executed and did not "deserve" a proper burial, their body was tossed into Gehenna where it "burned eternally". Tartaroo, although translated into "hell" is more likely a description of a "fallen angel's" state of being after "falling" from God's presence...but that's another thread that I really don't have the time for at the moment.

Back on topic - my comments re: "cowardly and selfish" were directed at the killing of another person - not suicide. Personally I couldn't imagine being in a state of mind where I would even contemplate suicide unless it were to somehow save someone else, so I actually feel sorry for those people.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

It may seem selfish and in some cases it is....but its not our business.

All we can do is be compassionate for those left behind when someone does commit suicide.

Yes, you're right when you say we need to be compassionate towards those who are left, but I'm more concerned with how the suicidal-murderous person can be stopped prior to their non-reversible actions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The person who mentioned DID and others who have suffered programming, this may be correct. If they've been triggered, there is no stopping them because they have been programmed with a self-destruct mechanism. This may explain why I keep reading that the person who has committed the murder-suicide displayed no symptoms prior to the act. The friends and relatives who are interviewed after said crimes have been reporting this. I'll have to keep my eyes open and post these quotes when I see the next one in the news. I should've made a thread when I first saw this pattern, but the one I read today is what provoked my anger towards murder-suicides and prompted me to post this thread to peak everyone's interest and hopefully open the eyes of those who may be able to spot someone before these acts have been done.

The whole "no symptoms" thing is what is baffling me. We're always advised to take thoughts and talks of suicide seriously, but how can we if there are no signs?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Thank you for this information and I'll certainly look into it. You may be onto something!

Please see the post above this one as the bottom section was directed towards you.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Perhaps some people are simply compelled to lash out all at once, and violently for no rhyme or reason at all. Violence has played a part throughout the history of Man.

Maybe its just one of our design flaws!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think some research into murder suicides (and suicides in general) should also involve a check for a virus known as the Borna virus, here is a link to wikipedia on the Borna disease:

en.wikipedia.org...

The name comes from a town in Germany that had an outbreak among its Horses, the Horses all died and some of them killed themselves.

Recent article suggesting the Bornavirus played a part in human evolution:
scienceblogs.com...

Consider for a moment that it is a known fact that this virus infects the brain and causes depression in animals and humans and then look at the human genome data that suggests the virus played a part in our actual evolution and then wonder what would happen if it did mutate in any way.

Am i mad or am i being rational in expecting every suicide or murder to have a test carried out automatically to keep a check on this virus to see if it contributed?.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join