It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the truth behind googles creation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Google seaqrch engine has almost any thing you can think of. It even has the names of people, their age and where they live at. You can find sites on google to visit including abovetopsecret.com. Some say google was created just like an ordinary search engine but i have heard different. I have heard google was created by the federal government so they can find out information on certain people, places and things when needed.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

i beleive that google was just another search engine like many others untill they decided to "pre search" common search terms and to data base the results to allow for much faster searches
as far as i can tell they were sent an email suggesting how to acomplish this and why this would be adventagous,
very shortly afterwards because of their advantage in search times many people started using google.
at this point i beleive they were "invested" in by agencies interested with data gathering.
as the govenment was not allowed to collect data on their citazens but a "private company" could

so when google started taking a lead the investment was made to ensure google would be the perfect mining mecanism that complied with current laws

xploder

new topics

join