It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another flashing star-like UFO above Arbroath Scotland NOW! 2215 GMT 28/9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ok this is like the one I posted about the other night but it's just flashing white, it first appeared in the sky to the East but appears to be travelling in an SE direction. The flashes are too random to be a plane and the most curoous aspect of this was the fact that, somewhere behind the cliffs, there was a light flashing, at ground level, in the same pattern as the thing in the sky. But that stopped when the object in the sky moved further towards the South. In the time taken to write this post it's gone fro£ being due E to due S. For those that know the area it's currently above the Bell Rock Lighthouse and fading!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro
Ok this is like the one I posted about the other night but it's just flashing white, it first appeared in the sky to the East but appears to be travelling in an SE direction. The flashes are too random to be a plane and the most curoous aspect of this was the fact that, somewhere behind the cliffs, there was a light flashing, at ground level, in the same pattern as the thing in the sky. But that stopped when the object in the sky moved further towards the South. In the time taken to write this post it's gone fro£ being due E to due S. For those that know the area it's currently above the Bell Rock Lighthouse and fading!

Can you take a photo or video of it?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Where are the pictures or video of these mysterious star like objects?? This is ridiculous. I have found today alone three posts with no visual evidence, and one of those threads was a movie trailer. Lame people, pictures or it isn't there.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Was just out at the Daviot stone circle maybe about 45mins ago. Went up there to sky watch after watching maybe around 6 flashinhg lights/stars? on Monday night in our area ( north of Aberdeen ) Anyway, tonight was only at this vantage point for maybe 10 to 15 minutes when we started to see the flashing lights/stars again. Watched them moving in a South East direction towards the east coast and we seen 3 of them, probably within 3 minutes of each other all originating from a star cluster which was right above our heads. Not very good at star charts but this cluster seemed to be about 30 degrees east of the Plough. Then we seen one give off a really big wide flash, just like a camera flash going off and then it moved really quickly south east direction too. Was like they were all on the same path.

Was kinda spooky at the stone circle!! but a great spot for a bit of star gazing! Am really intrigued as to what these flashing stars are?? have certainly never seen anything like them before and am amazed that I have seen so many over the course of two nights!

Keep looking up!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

I turned round when I lost sight of the flashing light, only to see a bright, solid ball of light travelling rather fast on a S-N trajectory! What is going on in the skies above us?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

pictures please

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I see it too... (no pics or video) but I ssee it

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

Originally posted by djz3ro

Can you take a photo or video of it?

I really wish I could, I just had my phone on me and it has a very basic camera, this light was only as big as some of the smaller stars you see up there, I can't imagine, even if I had my good camera on me, I could have got a pic that would look like anything. This is where the theory of UFO's falls short, it would be nigh on impossible to get a pic of this without some kind of telescopic lense and a tripod, neither of which I had. If I'd even thought I was gonna walk home that way I'd have taken my video camera but I doubt it'd have fared much better tbh.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Aint you got a decent smart phone to take a quick picture or a video even? Most smart shoes possess high quality cameras now.

Beings as your seeing the phenomenon on such an often occasion, you should be proactive and prepared.

EDIT: Scrap that, posted answer as i posted question.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I had an experiance just the other night myself, might be slight different but seems to be alot of strange stuff in the UK last few nights.

MY thread from last night - www.abovetopsecret.com....

Strange for me but best solution was your average metorite.

Sorry for sh!t spelling.
edit on 28-9-2011 by CharterZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why don't you go look for yourself, I mean seriously.. it's like me saying ......oh you guys I looked out at the sky today and saw some fluffy white things really high up, just kinda floating around up there! honestly I swear I saw them they are real!! I think they might have been them cloud things everyone is talking about but I didn't get a pic sorry :-(
I didn't go look to find evidence and report back, tonight I went to look for myself.

If you want evidence..... then the best you can have is what you see with your own two eyes, so the trick is , wait till it gets dark, find a good spot away from light pollution and just LQQK!

Then I would be really interested to read about your experience, if you can't be arsed looking then go get some video off of youtube. Tons of " evidence " on there!

To the OP in Arbroath,..... Hello!!.... and I think we may have caught them on route to you.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
Where are the pictures or video of these mysterious star like objects?? This is ridiculous. I have found today alone three posts with no visual evidence, and one of those threads was a movie trailer. Lame people, pictures or it isn't there.
I wish I could oblige you there dude, I would love to get a pic or vid of this to clear up what it is, sadly I don't have any equipment capable of capturing a decent image/film of this. I wouldn't have bothered posting this but I noticed a lot of these sightings in the UK after I spotted my first one on Sunday. Can I ask you, would you be able to provide me with a picture of a star, taken by you? Because any image I could produce of this would look similar to that, I am gonna try and get some kind of proof if I see this again though but I doubt it'll be up to much, at least I'll be able to say I tried

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmickat

I apologize for my lack of time to look for little grey men floating about a grey cloudy sky.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmickat
Why don't you go look for yourself, I mean seriously.. it's like me saying ......oh you guys I looked out at the sky today and saw some fluffy white things really high up, just kinda floating around up there! honestly I swear I saw them they are real!! I think they might have been them cloud things everyone is talking about but I didn't get a pic sorry :-(
I didn't go look to find evidence and report back, tonight I went to look for myself.

If you want evidence..... then the best you can have is what you see with your own two eyes, so the trick is , wait till it gets dark, find a good spot away from light pollution and just LQQK!

Then I would be really interested to read about your experience, if you can't be arsed looking then go get some video off of youtube. Tons of " evidence " on there!

To the OP in Arbroath,..... Hello!!.... and I think we may have caught them on route to you.

That is some sound advice there dude. I do have a Blackberry (I call mine my Bramble) but the camera's pretty basic and I doubt even my 7.1 Olympus would get a decent shot of this. If anyone in Scotland posted what I did tonight and the UFO was headed my way I'd be out with my binoculars!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

No need to apologise, everyone is busy and spotting little grey men are also way down on my list of things to do.
I do though like to take advantage of a good clear night sky just to look up and see what's going on out there. And I kinda agree with what djz3ro said that the very nature of these ufo sightings that it's usually the case if there is a good clear video or pic it's faked, and the reports that seem genuine are grainy unclear images. Also I don't think my camera or phone would produce a good image of what I saw tonight. The elevation seems really high and a photo would look like a star. I think you would need a really good telescope to capture it. Don't have that so ..I aplologise and I hope that you do get a chance to go out some night and have a look for yourself.

And tbh I didn't post for the purpose of omg you'll never guess what I just saw!!!!!! It was more to say to djz3ro that hey! you know what? I just saw that too!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

I'm in Aberdeen and there was an object similar to what you describe to the SE of the city it was stationary for about 10 minutes and flashing in a regular manner,at first I thought it was just a bright star until it started moving.
I tried to look at it through binoculars,but it was too blurry to discern any definite shape to it.

Intersting that the object has been spotted in Arbroath as the Angus and Fife regions are something of UFO hotspots,as an example,there was a strange incident in Blairgowrie during the 1980s where a disc craft was observed hovering over the town by many witnesses including two local policemen,this was in broad daylight, a local family were treated to it hovering over their house for approx 20 minutes,during this time they called RAF Leuchars to ask if there was anything from the base in the air at the time that might account for the craft,but were told no,however,the next day they were woken up by two sea king helicopters hovering over their house with what looked like either sensors or cameras suspended in boxes underneath the choppers fuselages.
Of course after contacting Leuchars again they were told that it was a "routine" exercise!

I would personally guess that the objects we are seeing are of this world and that RAF Leuchars are most likely involved in tracking the craft.Have you noticed that during these sightings or immediately afterward there seems to be either a tornado F3 or Typhoon flying overhead?

I noticed that tonight about 5 minutes after the object disappeared there was a Fighter of some description in the vicinity.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
could the cluster of stars possibly be the 7 sisters ? i am not to great with my star constellations either ,but i believe you pics or no pics even if u did have a high powered camera most likely all you would get was a blurry dot these things are way up in space not in our atmosphere so the chances of you getting anything on camera is highly unlikely ,we can only imagine the size of these crafts if we can see them from way down here with the naked eye .
If they are not stars / satellites / space junk or the ISS then id love to hear from NASA on what they are .
Thanks for the post its always great to see threads and reports from fellow Scots good luck in the future .

new topics

top topics

join