It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer to The Biggest Conspiracy on the Net is posted right here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
why would god give all the tribes of israel wine for the joy of mankind but the tribe of levi was not allowed.the mormons say the american indian is the tribe of levi.as proof of what firewater would do to them.how did the tribe find joy?when the smoke was in the temple then the holy spirit was there.the conspiracy is against the tribe of levi.look at ats rules then look at main ad.

First its not a conspiracy..Its biblical.Its way to long to answer your question..I cant write the bible..However you do have a real question. Look it up and read it.to long to write.
Genesis --read it all,
the book of numbers-read it all,
the book of kings-read it all,
Ezekiel-read it all,
Revelation -21:12-13,
Good luck with your reading..this is way to long to write ill be so tired after and probably banned...Good luck and good question

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

why would god give all the tribes of israel wine for the joy of mankind but the tribe of levi was not allowed.the mormons say the american indian is the tribe of levi.as proof of what firewater would do to them.how did the tribe find joy?when the smoke was in the temple then the holy spirit was there.the conspiracy is against the tribe of levi.look at ats rules then look at main ad.

I can answer these. I would also offer to purchase you a new keyboard that has a functioning space bar and shift key if you need it.

----Why would God give all the tribes of Israel wine for the joy of mankind but the tribe of Levi was not allowed?

Matthew Henry

I. Care is taken that the priests entangle not themselves with the affairs of this life, nor enrich themselves with the wealth of this world; they have better things to mind. They shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel, that is, no share either in the spoils taken in war or in the land that was to be divided by lot, Deut. 18:1. Their warfare and husbandry are both spiritual, and enough to fill their hands both with work and profit and to content them.

----The Mormons say the American Indians are the tribe of Levi.

They are incorrect. See the video below. DNA evidence proves no link between American Indians and the Hebrews. Consult Google links that are not Mormon produced.

The rest of what you said needs to have context added. Not sure what you are saying.

edit on 28-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

First its not a conspiracy..Its biblical.Its way to long to answer your question..I cant write the bible..However you do have a real question. Look it up and read it.to long to write.
Genesis --read it all,
the book of numbers-read it all,
the book of kings-read it all,
Ezekiel-read it all,
Revelation -21:12-13,
Good luck with your reading..this is way to long to write ill be so tired after and probably banned...Good luck and good question

yes i have read them.ive read the bible about ten times completely as well as the koran,apocrapha,book of mormon,and other esoterics.thats why im a budist.when tied together,there is an underlying theme.remember,those folks werent geniuses like we have today with unlimited access to knowledge.to deny this theme is to say embrace ignorance.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Does this thread have anything to do with a certain plant we're not allowed to discuss?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
Does this thread have anything to do with a certain plant we're not allowed to discuss?

imagine i created a site that the moto was deny ignorance and then as a rule i said we cannot discuss the color green.as blue and yellow make green,now half the color spectrum cant be discussed.so now we have tread lightly when we get anywhere near those colors and it makes for a conspiracy in itself.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Allow me to quote a great man:

"That doesn't even make sense."~~Ron Burgundy

hahahahha I just watched that again last night!

"60% of the time it works every time"!

Oh yeah, OP needs to renew his/her meds.......just my 2 cents.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join