It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: Stop Saying We Didn't Do 9/11, You're Just 'Jealous'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I took a screen shot of the the original article from were all of this was quoted from, below from the AQAP Inspire Magazine 7 sept 2011.

You can download a PDF of the AQAP Inspire Magazine Here to investigate yourselfs.

Here is the ABC version of the story.
Al-qaeda iran ahmadinejad stop spreading 911-conspiracy

edit on 28-9-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

HOWEVER, many claim that this video is as fake as they come and here is why... many of Osama's facial features do not match those in several other photos and videos of him. The man claiming to be Bin Laden in the video also has a darker skin complexion that that of Osama. He also appears much younger in the confession video.
Hope this clears some things up, but it probably creates more questions than answers lol

of course it's fake, it disputes your claim

lol
edit on Thu Sep 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Here is the actual video zoomed in

Zoomed in color

(click to open player in new window)

Zoomed in black and white

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ugghhh, just what I feared. Haha. Thanks for the research.
I just feel either these terrorists would have taken more pride in their 9/11 accomplishment, or they would be denying it till they die. Neither way seems to be true.
edit on 28-9-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by centurion1211

Except that experiment didn't use a sprinkler system to create the explosions.

Seriously, you need to actually read the method of the experiment.

And if you are going to claim the aluminum in the plane was what caused it then why did the towers not start blowing up after the initial impact? As in when the sprinklers came on as a result of all the heat?

This explanation is total BS and nothing more than grasping at straws.

edit on 28-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Just try reading the damn article
It has the answers to your questions in it.

The delay was due to the aluminum from the planes taking awhile to melt. They didn't melt instantly. But once they did melt and reacted with water from sprinklers and no doubt fire hoses - ka-boom!

You're making it sound like they would have to crash another plane into another WTC tower - if we only had a "test tower"
for that purpose - and then turned on the sprinklers ... Then and only then would you believe it wasn't cause by little green space aliens, or whatever it is that you do believe ...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I think we all know that Iran is a little jelly they didn't think up flying planes into the World Trade Center buildings.

If that is true, and Iran wants to attack us, why not just do it? Its not like it would be hard to come up with untraceable terrorists, not even natives from iran. They could probably get somali pirates to do it. or guys from yemen or pakistan.

And they could make an attempt every single day. Hell, send 100 terrorists in one day, at least 2 or 3 will get through. Why not blow up pipe bombs every day in shopping malls and courthouses? Because there is no real al - queda, and the ones that think they are al-queda are sheep farmers with AKs that have been told they are.

If al-queda actually exists, they are the worst terroristic technical planners possible. They havent gotten # done in over a decade, despite supposedly having sleeper cells in america. wake up, its all fake.
edit on 28-9-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I went to the last Vikings game in the metrodome, and honestly, if these terrorists wanted to do damage, have 5 of them go to the game with bombs in their wives purses. There is little to no checking of bags during admission. Why aren't these attacks done more often, if not, at all? I don't understand.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The jealous comment is in the Jerusalem Times article linkekd in the NYT article - it is not a quote - it is the JT's take on the original -

The author, writing under the name Abu Suhail, accuses the Islamic Republic of harboring a festering jealousy over its own inability to damage the United States as al-Qaida did ten years ago.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Just try reading the damn article
It has the answers to your questions in it.

The delay was due to the aluminum from the planes taking awhile to melt. They didn't melt instantly. But once they did melt and reacted with water from sprinklers and no doubt fire hoses - ka-boom!

You're making it sound like they would have to crash another plane into another WTC tower - if we only had a "test tower"
for that purpose - and then turned on the sprinklers ... Then and only then would you believe it wasn't cause by little green space aliens, or whatever it is that you do believe ...

The aluminum has to be submerged in water while molten in one go to get explosions. . . .

Slow melting plus sprinklers produced sparks and minor explosions which could in no way level either of the twin towers. . . .

No amount of laughing faces is going to change chemistry here.
edit on Thu Sep 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
iran has already attacked us on several occasions but the politicians dont give a crap

under carter and the hostage crisis their proxy wars in iraq and afghanistan and now their show of "naval might"

soon to be off the coast of the us.

iran is jealous because instead of running their mouths like iran has they done something they couldnt do.

iran is pushing its luck ahmadinejad is just and attention hoe.

edit on 28-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I still unsure where i stand with the whole conspirance thing. If i where to believe the offical story 9/11 was caused by a BJ. Clinton bombed afganistan to distract the public from his impeachment trial. Or am i to believe the conspiracy that big brother killed its own to stomp on liberty's and invade iraq and afganistan and cover up the trillions that vanished the day before. I'm waiting for a 3rd when they say it was isreal and they did it so they could drive there tanks through the west bank and level towns and cities without reprize from the US they did that around the same time as 9/11. But i can make conspiracies faster than they can be disproven

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I think we all know that Iran is a little jelly they didn't think up flying planes into the World Trade Center buildings.

Are you American? Are you Human? How dare you mock 3,000+ deaths? You say Iran is jealous? Are you daring them to do something??

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

edit on Thu Sep 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Slow melting plus sprinklers produced sparks and minor explosions which could in no way level either of the twin towers. . . .

No amount of laughing faces is going to change chemistry here.

Please post your chemistry credentials, then. The ones that should lead us to believe your version of the aluminum-water explosion vs. the ones posted in the article. The ones that show that your 9/11 beliefs are based on science and not ideology.

Deny ignorance also means we can't become so locked into an idea that we're unwilling to look at other possibilities.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Ill-Mannered post removed by staff

Sorry mods. Forgive me, but I feel the need to defend ATS on this one.

Really?

You actually think someone who is involved here on ATS and posts a lot is an "attention whore"?

To avoid that label from you is there a certain posting threshhold members need to stay below? What is it?

Why then do you think the owners of this site reward people who post? Is it because you think they want to accumulate the greatest number of "attention whores" they possibly can?

This has to be one of the most ridiculous posts ever on this site. But you might want to be careful. Because then every post YOU make takes YOU ever closer to being labeled an "attention whore" by YOUR very own standards.

edit on 9/29/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Sep 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join