It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: Stop Saying We Didn't Do 9/11, You're Just 'Jealous'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Al Qaeda to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: Stop Saying We Didn't Do 9/11, You're Just 'Jealous'

w ww.nydailynews.com

In the latest issue of its English-language magazine, Inspire, Al Qaeda lit into Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's repeated statements that 9/11 was the work of the American government.

"Al Qaeda ... succeeded in what Iran couldn't," wrote an author named Abu Suhail, the Jerusalem Post reported. "Therefore it was necessary for the Iranians to discredit 9/11 and what better way to do so? Conspiracy theories."

The article accused Iran of merely being "jealous" of Al Qaeda
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
publicintelligence.net
www.cbsnews.com
en.wikipedia.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
On Anniversary, Iran's Ahmadinejad Says U.S. Planned 9/11 Attacks

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This story is CRAZY!! "Al Qaeda ... succeeded in what Iran couldn't," and "they're just jealous"??

This stinks of government propaganda!! They got this from an Al Qaeda spokesman?? Puh-leeese!! A NY Daily News poster said it best when he wrote:

"I don't believe this story for a second. "You're just jealous!!" Right. The world's most powerful terrorist network is going to tell this to the President of Iran like a petulant teenaged girl. What's next, "My Daddy can beat up your Daddy!!"? There's something seriously wrong about this article and to me it reeks of a government fabrication to divert our attention away from all the corruption. Keep brainwashing us that we must continue funding these immoral wars in the Middle East and how it's very patriotic of us to sacrifice our jobs, livelihoods, finances and basic freedoms so we can continue our mission to rape their lands for their oil and kill innocent civilians."

Please click the provided links to learn more about Inspire magazine and this story in general.

w ww.nydailynews.com
edit on 9/28/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: external text

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Al Qaeda is an American agency.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
oh please...

this is a right goose!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks.

No intention on hijacking the thread, but it reminds of something I wanted to bring up. If 9/11 was an inside job, why havn't any terrorists said that it wasn't themselves who did it? Surely if their goal is to break up the U.S., they would say it was NOT them who did it, as that would divide America and possibly lead to real investigations.

Maybe I just havn't seen it, and I apologize if I missed it, but have any of these Al-Qaeda leaders/Osama ever denied any part in 9/11?
edit on 28-9-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wiki article on Inspire - AQ's English language magazine

Perhaps you could all do a little sleuthing and see if you can find a copy online and read it yourselves - rather than mouthing off about what you believe, dont' belive, think, etc., without a skerrick of actual evidence??

Hmm..???

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1
Maybe I just havn't seen it, and I apologize if I missed it, but have any of these Al-Qaeda leaders/Osama ever denied any part in 9/11?

I believe there is a quote by Osama Bin Laden denouncing the 9/11 attacks and saying he didn't do them. Plus, there is actually no quote from him taking responsibility for the attacks. I'll go searching for it!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

This story is CRAZY!! "Al Qaeda ... succeeded in what Iran couldn't," and "they're just jealous"??

This stinks of government propaganda!! They got this from an Al Qaeda spokesman?? Puh-leeese!! A NY Daily News poster said it best when he wrote:

"I don't believe this story for a second. "You're just jealous!!" Right. The world's most powerful terrorist network is going to tell this to the President of Iran like a petulant teenaged girl. What's next, "My Daddy can beat up your Daddy!!"? There's something seriously wrong about this article and to me it reeks of a government fabrication to divert our attention away from all the corruption. Keep brainwashing us that we must continue funding these immoral wars in the Middle East and how it's very patriotic of us to sacrifice our jobs, livelihoods, finances and basic freedoms so we can continue our mission to rape their lands for their oil and kill innocent civilians."

Please click the provided links to learn more about Inspire magazine and this story in general.

w ww.nydailynews.com
edit on 9/28/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: external text

My take is the opposite.

Al Qaeda did do 9/11, but is being killed and marginalized to the point where they have to or want to prove that they still are a big player in the terrorism game.

Hence they tell the "pajama-man" to STFU and give credit where it is due.

And for all the 9/11 CT folks who haven't read about it yet, there are several new articles out showing that the "secondary explosions" that probably helped bring the towers down were caused by molten aluminum coming into contact with water from sprinklers, etc. Seems a few kg of molten aluminum mixed with a little water makes a BIG explosion. The airplanes contained about 3 tons of aluminum. So, ...

edit on 9/28/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

I believe there is a quote by Osama Bin Laden denouncing the 9/11 attacks and saying he didn't do them. Plus, there is actually no quote from him taking responsibility for the attacks. I'll go searching for it!

Thanks my dude.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As I stated earlier in another thread on the same topic.

Al Qaeda is CIA!

Now that we got the usual explanation with no supportive facts out of the way. Here is another source from ABC news. I love the comments section.

"Arguing with conspiracy theorists is like arguing with a religious fundamentalist...you can hit them with all the logic and reason in the world and it won't do a thing. even though every single one of their accusations have been repeatedly proven false, they ignore it as part of the, you know, conspiracy. So...this same goverment that couldn't cover up a --- chick giving the president favors in the oval office can cover up the largest civilian attack on american soil ever?
Source
edit on 28-9-2011 by Rubber-Ducky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
As far as i know al qaeda are the americans. Either that or they dont exist?
One line with nonsense on top.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You cannot win on this debate.

- There are Islamists who believe it was a set up and who will not accept the fact that someone of their own religion would do such murderous acts - plenty of web sites to back this up

- There are other Islamists who hate the Western world and given the chance - would want to repeat an atrocity on Western civilisation.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Of course!
Because Al Qaeda has spokes people that regularly make statements and press releases.
Whutevs.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

Thanks my dude.

Okay, so here's what I found. The famous "Bin Laden 9/11 Confession Tape" was released in December/2001.
Link to the news coverage of that video HERE

HOWEVER, many claim that this video is as fake as they come and here is why... many of Osama's facial features do not match those in several other photos and videos of him. The man claiming to be Bin Laden in the video also has a darker skin complexion that that of Osama. He also appears much younger in the confession video.
Hope this clears some things up, but it probably creates more questions than answers lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Aww man I near lost my SNIP when I read "Iran is just jealous". This world gets crazier everyday, I swear wouldn't it be funny if Iran just said "Yeah.... your mother" and the UN Released a statement saying U.N : Ooooooooo!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

That was such a weak explanation, they could barely get steam produced in their trials.

Magic 8 ball says?

Try again later.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

That was such a weak explanation, they could barely get steam produced in their trials.

Magic 8 ball says?

Try again later.

Do some research before commenting. I did ...

[url=http://www.newser.com/story/129173/chemical-reaction-brought-down-twin-towers-scientist.html?utm_medium=goognews&utm_campaign=chan3_feed]source[/ url]

“We know that reactions of this sort lead to violent explosions,” Simensen explained, citing one experiment in which 44 pounds of molten aluminum was allowed to interact with 20 liters of water. “The explosion destroyed the entire laboratory and left a crater 30 meters (100 feet) in diameter,” Simensen recalls. So the far larger quantities of aluminum in the planes could have caused explosions mighty enough to blow out sections of the building, and make it collapse under its own weight.

Just a "little bit" different than what you said.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I think we all know that Iran is a little jelly they didn't think up flying planes into the World Trade Center buildings.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Except that experiment didn't use a sprinkler system to create the explosions.

Seriously, you need to actually read the method of the experiment.

And if you are going to claim the aluminum in the plane was what caused it then why did the towers not start blowing up after the initial impact? As in when the sprinklers came on as a result of all the heat?

This explanation is total BS and nothing more than grasping at straws.

edit on 28-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join