It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France: Iran faces high risk of military strike. Russia practices Iranian reprisal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You know, I post alot of things like this because this is what interests me and I sit many hours a day researching and reading about current events worldwide. I'm not fear mongering like some have called it. I am just bringing news that otherwise at times gets overlooked or goes unseen. This is what I do! If you don't like it then quit lurking on the "doom" topic areas of ATS. kthx

Iran has been in the news quite a lot lately with their thriving to reach nuclear weapons status. I truly believe that no matter what people believe or want to believe that other countries will not let them reach that point. Here is the latest.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dasysgod

There already is a thread on this, in the mid east section.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. I searched before posting and didn't find anything. Now that you pointed it out I did go take a look and it's similar but different info, articles, and sources.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Russia isn't going to war with Iran....Russia is concerned with the US though.

Russia voiced concern Tuesday about U.S. missile defense plans

The only reason the US and Europe want to go after Iran..... the answer lies around the Caspian Sea.

5 Countries and the Caspian Sea

Until Iran does something directly to us...we have no business going to War with them! Period!

Some will shout... They're building NUKES.... I say: Each Country should have a *Right* at cheaper energy...
It's good for us but not for them?
Each Country has a *Right* to defend themselves. Who get's to pick and choose who defends themselves or who doesn't? Ridiculous. I have several guns in my home to *protect* myself. Just because I have a police department doesn't mean they can protect me 24/7...It's my responsibility to protect myself. I cannot depend on someone else to do it! Just ask all the dead women that put restraining orders out on their abusers!

I do NOT care how people feel about Iran. Feelings can be all warm and fuzzy or Negative. It's not about how you feel how they run things. It's their Country... it's their belief system...

Each Country the US has INVADED was nothing more then an operation to obtain the materials they want and need and they will not go broke over it. Iran has materials that the US Corp. Oil and Gas Companies want bad. Just Google and you'll find more then enough facts and information.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
France got tough all of a sudden eh?? Naw only since we joined up with them as in the UK forces. Remember this?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I bet they've been dying to strike somewhere giving it the big I am. Then sending a combined army in. Planned months maybe YEARS ago... makes me sick

new topics

top topics

join