It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Why They Haven't Been Back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sorry for some stupid writing errors and I don’t know why I did not mentioned it in my first post, but those sightings of those astronomers from all over the world in that NASA document TR277 are in fact indeed quite remarkable and important.
Here is for instance another link to that catalog of which ArMap posted earlier a link, but for some reason the pages do not have the right-side-up.

The Catalog (NASA TR R-277) from 1968 became the single most complete listing of all observed lunar anomalies that have been variously recorded by astronomers from 1500 until 1967. This book (citing back to original publications) refers to over 450 years worth of notes recording a myriad of observations of unique or unusual phenomena seen on the lunar surface. They include reports of seeing areas on the moon's surface with strange colors, streaks of light, the appearance of mists, or even possible volcanic activity. The total number of unique (witnesses) observers is over 300 persons. The visible temporary lunar surface aberrations recorded down through the centuries total over 570!

Here are the sightings of what did look to those astronomers as being mist, fog, haze and all kind of remarkable sometimes colorful light-phenomenon which cannot be all explained with crashing meteors and such because the moon has as NASA says no atmosphere in my opinion.

NASA Technical Report R-277; Lunar Events - 1500s

www.creationism.org...

NASA Technical Report R-277; Lunar Events - 1600s

www.creationism.org...

NASA Technical Report R-277; Lunar Events - 1700s

www.creationism.org...

NASA Technical Report R-277; Lunar Events - 1800s

www.creationism.org...

NASA Technical Report R-277; Lunar Events - 1900-1949

www.creationism.org...

NASA Technical Report R-277; Lunar Events - 1950-1967

www.creationism.org...

www.creationism.org...

edit on 29/9/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Here are some very interesting quotes from Dr. Herman Oberth I also did not find in the “official” quote sites.

Years later he was quoted as saying,

"We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied,

"The people of other worlds."

Dr. Herman Oberth, 1954

I read this quote before and always wondered why these "people of other worlds" did not give us some of their propulsion, electronics and whatever technology. I mean, we made a leap forward in many aspects without a doubt but the tec used for the Apollo Program looks as an obvious progression of the tec we already had and all very primitive to me.

If they did we maybe did not have so many environment/ energy problems today...

edit on 30/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Here are some very interesting quotes from Dr. Herman Oberth I also did not find in the “official” quote sites.

Years later he was quoted as saying,

"We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied,

"The people of other worlds."

Dr. Herman Oberth, 1954

I read this quote before and always wondered why these "people of other worlds" did not give us some of their propulsion, electronics and whatever technology.
I mean, we made a leap forward in many aspects without a doubt but the tec used for the Apollo Program looks as an obvious progression of the tec we already had and all very primitive to me.

Well, as Dr. Herman Oberth seem to have believed, they did helped us, but here is how I think it happens.

Perhaps you did see the movie Contact with Jody Foster as Ellie wherein her father said at a certain moment to her.

In the end, it is only through small steps that we can move forward.
Small steps Ellie, Small Steps

So it is in my opinion for instance unwise and dangerous to swamp a new discovered Indian tribe deep in the rainforest of Brazil who never saw a white/black man before with modern technology which they are not familiar with and absolutely do not understand.
It would destroy their way of living and eventually themselves, which I believe did happen.

So I believe that that is the exactly the way they are helping us and which is the best way to do in my opinion, so I really believe that it is done the way Col. Philip J. Corso described it in his book “The Day After Roswell”.

Originally posted by zatara

If they did we maybe did not have so many environment/energy problems today...

Well, think about it this way, Roswell happened in 1947, so don’t you think either that they must have figured out a lot more by now regarding that technological area?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

One question, if you don't mind:

Why did you wrote "they" and not "we"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join