It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Man Arrested in Alleged Plot to Destroy Pentagon, U.S. Capitol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Wow. I new it would happen sooner or later. Somebody was bound to try it. Im glad they caught this guy. (Sigh, or is it another false flag? Thats why I love ATS! lol..but on a serious note, this is something to be concerned about because it could happen again.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Was just typing up a thread about this and ya beat me to it!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lZEROl

lol, sorry about that. This is certainly something to be concerned about because how many copycats are out there? Now everyone will have to keep an eye out for remote controlled cars and planes. If this is not a false flag warning (or inside job, as some conspiracy theorists would say) then that means that they are bringing the war here, and that could lead to a whole slew of new laws, safety concerns, and loss of rights and freedoms.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here we go again. Another case of the Feds monitoring the alleged perp, then providing the materials to do the dirty deed and then whipping out the badges and yelling "freeze".

Rezwan Ferdaus of Ashland was arrested Wednesday in Framingham when undercover federal agents delivered materials he'd requested for his alleged plan, including grenades, six machine guns and what Ferdaus believed was C-4 explosive. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Where did this guy request the materials from?

Probably just another, "See? You need us to keep you safe...honestly" thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Looks like the feds have been on to him for a while. I find it a little odd that just before September 11th it was said that terrorist might be using small airplanes to attack, yet they said they had no evidence to lead them to believe such things. Injection of fear accomplished. Now we have a man in the United States caught trying to fly a small remote controlled plane into the pentagon, and with that the seed is planted.

I also found it curious that they say " what Ferdaus believed was C-4 explosive".

The new age fear is here, the boogeyman has arrived here in the U.S.

If you listen closely you can almost hear the last breath of freedom

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

I call shenanigans. Seriously. Who the hell would be that stupid, especially with all of this "Counter Terrorism" going on?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Does anyone else wonder if, just perhaps, this guy is innocent, and he either heard, saw, or found out something that THEY didn't want anybody to know about, and this is their way to shut him up? just a thought...
peace

edit on 28-9-2011 by LobeDethFaurt because: that's what she said...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

Rezwan Ferdaus of Ashland was arrested Wednesday in Framingham when undercover federal agents delivered materials he'd requested for his alleged plan, including grenades, six machine guns and what Ferdaus believed was C-4 explosive. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

That is called Entrapment, and this man needs to fight it all the way to the Supreme Court. Worked for John DeLorean, and it's pretty much the same situation from what I can gather.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i have never heard of planes being flown by remote control into buildings with the intention of causing harm. this is very odd.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Feds have much to gain by convincing people that this type of thing is going to happen and will happen right in their own backyards. The more they sell this the more people will be willing to give up their rights to be protected against it, and the more legislation that will be passed striping us of our rights yet again.

Not like it hasn't happened before.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
i have never heard of planes being flown by remote control into buildings with the intention of causing harm. this is very odd.

I must agree. Being an avid RC plane pilot, This does seem odd. The thing is, unless it were a very large RC model, there is almost zero chance of this working. RC planes are fickle when it comes to the amount of weight they can handle. I just don't see this as being plausable...
peace.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The Feds framed a Muslim for terrorism. LOL I wonder how much tax money was spent framing this guy.

Question: Do the Feds ever catch REAL terrorists?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If some fed hears me talking about fanciful desires to be some drug dealing ghetto star but not having any idea where to start then walks up to me and hand me a brick of coc aine and says "here you go" what sort of case does that fed have to arrest me?

These agencies seem to spend an awful lot of time creating criminals to arrest.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It's when they frame the white pissed off guy, thats when you need to worry. OMG HE WAS WHITE!!! It could be ANYONE!!! Even YOU!!!!!........ Steve we're going out live here.... MY KIDS!!! I Need to go home and be with my family... **runs out screaming they have won**

Screw this though. If they weren't too busy effing around giving terrorists crap maybe they could catch some real people who spit on the system like errr bankers? CEO's of banks? bring one down and show them they aren't untouchable after all

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Not much to add factually, but I live in downtown Framingham where this is going on. Helicopters everywhere, haven't seen any agents but people I've talked to said there are a lot of them. Really weird to see something happening this close. Like I said, I got no new information and maybe this is one of those "pay attention to me" replies but I'm interested in what people have to say to this thread and I'll report if I have anything of interest.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Here we go again. Another case of the Feds monitoring the alleged perp, then providing the materials to do the dirty deed and then whipping out the badges and yelling "freeze".

No kidding.....

What amazes me even more is how the government has managed to make it appear as though the likely perpetrators of our next "terrorist attack" will be a white male American, instead of a Muslim extremist from a terrorist organization. How did they manage that one? How did an American white man become a threat to the U.S. as a result of 9/11?

I don't believe any of this nonsense they report......none of it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Oops I reposted, but yea this is insane!

SO basicly my question is where do you get the ammo and weapons and explosives....

C4 is hard to come by, heck we used to make it when I was a kid and that was a little hard, can't imagine producing so much

THis guy is a jerk terrorist props to the feds for stopping the insane before they commit insane acts. Rather they stop people like this than Med Marijuana users!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

A 26-year-old Massachusetts man was arrested Wednesday and accused of plotting to blow up the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol using large remote-controlled aircraft [color=E2ECDB]laden with [color=ECD9D2]explosives
Interesting choice of wording.
Surely Fox wouldn't be trying to sensationalize this story.

reply to post by Kwyjibo

Before seeing that comment of yours, I was thinking about searching for 'Framingham, Mass.' I thought it might have been a typo.

It just seemed kind of odd to me, for someone who is busted in an undercover sting operation, to be taken down in '[color=EC8484]Framing-Him, [color=ECAAB3]Massachussetts.'

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
careful now, he was "radicalized by watching internet video's"

step away from the keyboard....

that's the significance here, it gives them precedent to monitor your internet activity and then start giving you enough rope to hang yourself.....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
How could a bunch of radio control planes do any damage to either structure? It does not make sense. Even if one was able to successfully puncture the window the glass shards would tear the yap out of the body effectively disabling any munitions on board.

Chalk this one up to the "Not To Be Taken Serious" file as even if operational it would crash into the building's thick facade and shatter into a thousand pieces and if at most, chip about a pound or less of concrete off of the facade.

If I attempted to fly a plane like this into say (using you as an example and nothing further, no offense) the op's plate glass bay window it'd barely make it inside.
edit on 29-9-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join