It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: St. Louis-Area Chamber Fires Psychic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
David Levin, A well known 'psychic' among those in the world of psychics and paranormal research has been fired from a job which paid him very well for his services. Working as an economic consultant for a group which has done work for the city of St. Louis was fired by the group for his self-professed psychic powers which were interfering with his work....

ABCNEWS.com Full Article

ST. LOUIS Aug. 26, 2004 Maybe David Levin should have seen it coming: An economic development group fired him as a consultant over concern that his self-professed psychic powers were interfering with his work.

The St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association knew Levin was "spiritual," but word of his claims to have supernatural powers became a credibility issue, said Richard Fleming, president and CEO of the group.

Levin, 64, was an executive coach and strategic planner for the St. Louis nonprofit group, which paid him $1.4 million in fees and reimbursement since 1997.

An article in the British magazine Prediction says Levin ran a consulting business for executives and that he and Fleming met in 1993, the year before Fleming was named chief executive of the St. Louis non-profit.

In the article, titled "A Psychic Family," Levin alleges he, his wife and their 15-year-old son are all psychic.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If this man is really psychic his record shows that he has an uncanny combination of intuitive sense and real ability, and is said by some who know him to be right about things almost always.

Where I come from you do not get paid $1.4 million in fees if you cannot produce whatever it is you are being paid for.

David Levin.. Psychic or just an intuitive person?

You decide!

Related Links:

STL Today News

STL Today Business

Psychicsahar.com

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
As i got first reply i get to make the joke.

I wonder if he saw this coming

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, with $1.4 million, even if he could, I doubt he'd care too much. He's already pretty well off.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I would like to ask Mr. Levin to define the word "psychic," since he obviously cannot spell the term "job security." (I would also like to ask him what I am wearing right now).

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Excellent! Psychics are full of crap

new topics

top topics

join