It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Oh my God, we are all going to die."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
My world ending dream was weird as well, it was more of a solar flare, thing is it happened at night, everything was engulfed in flames, but I woke up before it hit me. I'm at work, so I don't remember when it happened, I do have it written down at home.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

I just watched Deep Impact. Theres no way our gov could come up with a space ship like the messiah so I hope your dream was just a nightmare.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My personal rule of thumb.... If the dream is longer than say.... 3/4 seconds, chances are it has become polluted by your own personal fears and anxieties. Just something I've noticed over the years.
Just a quick example: I was 13 at the time (1980) and I dreamt I was standing in the lane leading to my secondary school. I was walking to the Science block but I suddenly had to put sun glasses on because of a nuclear blast in the distance. At this point I awoke. Needless to say the next days, months and years did not bear any fruit let alone mushrooms....
but however... this dream was durring my summer holidays and when I returned to the school, my Register class was in the science block(Roll Call in US and Aus) So yes it was precognitive to begin with (i.e the place and building) but my own emotions and fears at the time (the 80's cold war) took over and stretched out the scenario.
So as I got older I became adept at spotting the real precogs from the long ordinary dreams, whether there good or bad its the same MO.

Long dream means your minds gets chance to play with it.
3/4 seconds tops and your own mind don't get a look in other than to remember it.

Take Nostradamus for instance, he also had images and names....words short flashes. What you read in his quatrains are merely verses made up to hide them in symbolism, poetry and pictures from those that would seek his head for blasphemy or worse.

So take the start of the dream as the real information not the prelonged edits added by your own fearful ego.

edit on 2-10-2011 by DreamerOracle because: changing

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Are you aware that Obama is taking over the emergency broadcast system on Nov, 9, 2011 and that is the same day the asteroid YU55 comes very close to earth?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Are you aware that Obama is taking over the emergency broadcast system on Nov, 9, 2011 and that is the same day the asteroid YU55 comes very close to earth?

Your post just gave me a sick feeling in my stomach, very similar to the feeling I had in my dream.

As the days have passed, I hate my dream more and more.

edit on 10/4/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Obama takes over emergency broadcast system... www.fema.gov...
realweather.webs.com...

Asteroid YU55, type in November 9, 2011... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

I can guarantee one thing, if this does hit it will not kill everyone. I think we are on the verge of the 7 year tribulation the Bible tells us about. We are headed for very scary time. Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you. If you would like to know how to be saved... www.creationtips.com...

edit on 4-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I quote:

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will conduct the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS).

FEMA

I am not an American, so my question is, why now? For the 1st time? Is there more than meets the eye?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

A lot of strange things have been happening. We had an extremely close approach of asteroid SE58 on September 27 that we were given no warning about but Obama and NASA were in Denver near the underground bunker. They knew it would bring meteors with it but did not warn anyone. Fireballs fell from the sky on September 26th and 27th. They are not discussing this in the media they are keeping everything localized. So if there is a disaster it is reported on local news but the rest of us do not hear about it. There is an air of secrecy going on right now with everything...from sink holes, deleting and downgrading earthquakes, meteors hitting the earth, and close approaches by asteroids. They are keeping a big secret is what I am thinking. Most of the fireballs did not cause any damage except for the one that fell in Argentina.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Can I ask what time zone you are in? Obama is to give the announcement at 2pm eastern time. If you were cooking breakfast you would have to be on the west coast, unless the time of the announcement gets changed. If in fact the dream comes true and this is the announcement.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
My GMT is +8. Is there a chance the announcement will be broadcasted live, via online media - somehow?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Can I ask what time zone you are in? Obama is to give the announcement at 2pm eastern time. If you were cooking breakfast you would have to be on the west coast, unless the time of the announcement gets changed. If in fact the dream comes true and this is the announcement.

In my dream I flashed forward 28 hours from the announcement which would mean the impact occurs at 6pm Eastern Standard Time, Thursday,November 10, 2011 (11-10-11).

I do live on the west coast so cooking breakfast at 10am is plausible, but normally, on a Wednesday I'm at work.

WAIT!!!! Come to think of it, this morning we just planned (at work) a meeting where I'll be travelling to Montana for 2 days, November 7th and 8th. Normally there is a lot of travel time and getting back late on Tuesday night, so on the 9th (Wed.) I may not go into work until noon or so (to sleep in & to avoid overtime for the week).

Guys, this is starting to freak me out.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

i think your off by one day 11-9-11, and this is not from a space borne impact but one made by man. "at 45 deg the sky will burn" an other Nostradamus prophecy will come true.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The FEMA nationwide EAS "test" is to occur at 2pm EST, on 11/9/11. In my dream Obama said that the impact will occur 28 hours later on 11/10/11 at 6pm EST. In my dream I flashed forward from the announcement to the impact on 11/10/11, so I have the dates right.

All I'm saying is that its a strange coincidence that I will most likely be cooking breakfast on 11/9/11 when the FEMA announcement takes place. Normally I would be at work on a Wednesday (11/9/11) when the FEMA announcment takes place, but just this morning my plans changed.

It's creepy, hopefully (likely) just a freaky coincidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
One thing I noticed that is different in your dream is that you mentioned that the asteroid is 3kilometers. Asteroid YU55 is about 1400feet...about half the size as in your dream. They could be wrong about the size or it could be a different asteroid though.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thats crazy and so realistic at the same time, would Obama warn people if anything like this happen in real life?

I think your right, something is wrong.

I just have that feeling.

Thanks kwell for everything.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

One thing I noticed that is different in your dream is that you mentioned that the asteroid is 3kilometers. Asteroid YU55 is about 1400feet...about half the size as in your dream. They could be wrong about the size or it could be a different asteroid though.

That's actually good news! That means my dream is wrong!! Yes, now I feel a little better.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

wow pretty interesting , chances are your dream will come true. I pray it doesn't but these are the last days so the way the world is right now it looks so.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Before this dream, did you know beforehand that Obama would be making an announcement on November 9th? I'm trying to keep an open mind about this. It could be that your knowledge of it beforehand (if indeed you did know), somehow influenced your dream. If you did NOT know anything about the announcement before the dream, then your dream adds more weight. So I wouldn't dismiss your dream that quickly if I were you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I really don't mean to freak you out some more but maybe I am here to warn everyone to get close to God. You know this is in the Bible, an asteroid does hit the earth. I was sitting here thinking about it because just before the asteroid hits all the people go underground. I have always wondered how they knew to go underground and it just hit me that they do a major announcement. I am really not afraid of any of this because I know where my eternity is and I know no matter what Jesus Christ is right by my side helping me through everything.

So what the Bible tells us is it starts with a worldwide earthquake and the earth loses its magnetosphere. Then there is a solar flare, then the asteroid hits, and then a star hits. That would make sense since the earth is stripped of its magnetosphere. You can look this up, it is in Revelation and starts with the sixth seal. There are the four horseman of the apocalypse before that but I think they are already galloping. After the earthquake everyone is taking cover in caves and underground....it says that they hid themselves in the dens and the rocks of the mountains. I always wondered how everyone knew something was coming. Here is a good video by a scientist that explains this whole thing.... www.youtube.com...

With all the things going on lately...the increased solar activity, fireballs hitting the earth, earthquakes everywhere, sinkholes, and then there is the bid for a palestinian state and all nations are against Israel. The Bible also told us that would happen and when they attempt to divide Israel that the tribulation is coming. Just so many signs. Everything in the Bible has either come true or is lined up to come true. So I know an asteroid will hit the earth. I don't know if it will be November 9 but it will happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerridwen

Before this dream, did you know beforehand that Obama would be making an announcement on November 9th? I'm trying to keep an open mind about this. It could be that your knowledge of it beforehand (if indeed you did know), somehow influenced your dream. If you did NOT know anything about the announcement before the dream, then your dream adds more weight. So I wouldn't dismiss your dream that quickly if I were you.

Consciously, the answer is no, I didn't know. However, even if I subconsciously knew, my company made the decision to send me to Montana, many days after my dream. Sending me to Montana for 2 days means that on the 3rd day, Wednesday, I'll most likely be home making breakfast instead of being at work like I normally am. So, that's weird.

But like was mentioned before, in my dream the asteroid was 3km across, but the latest one is much much smaller, so it seems that my dream can't possibly come true.
edit on 10/6/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join