It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Oh my God, we are all going to die."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sixswornsermon

I dream about my teeth failing an awful lot. Like it gives a lasting image of the dream too ya know what I mean, most times I wake up and don't even remember having a dream but those with the teeth dropping out well now, those I remember and it's not a nice memory

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

No worries at all
I totally get it, that it's just a dream. Glad you found it interesting, I thought sharing it would be worth it to some.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

I thought I would have some earthquake dreams as Elenin approached. They never showed up. Suspect they will come back again before to much longer, but don't know really. For me, a single dream precided a 7.6 earthquake and about two weeks of the "earthquake dream" came before the Japan earthquake. No kidding.-----------

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sixswornsermon

reply to post by Tattersley

Typically dreaming of your teeth falling out means
You have a very deep desire to have children...

At least thats what I have heard... its generally common in females...
rare with males... but it can happen in the dreams of either gender

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
A massive meteor 3km across is fast approaching Earth, will be here in 28 hours, and is estimated by every expert we have to end life as we know it on Earth."

"We have to end life as we know it." Is different to saying that this will end life as we know it. Wondering what your impression of the human race is? As this shows a decision being made to end life as if we decided this should happen. Which experts would make such a decision?

I think we (humans) can sort out all the problems that we face, I would prefer we experienced a scare rather than annihilation (a bit of motivation might actually help) It appears that the problems belong to somebody else to fix, a collective scare may bring in home that we all have a part to play.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

For a few seconds after waking up it felt like my dream must be a precognitive/prediction, but I quickly remembered how silly that idea is. It's just too far out of the realm of possibility.

Your Earthquake dream however...must more realistic, ergo, probably a precog dream.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
are you guys sure that nasa announcement isn't about that they found a new organism that lives off of something other than the 6 building blocks for life that we've previously found/ know organisms to come from. because i googled nasa announcement and that day and that's what i found. Anyway about this dream, CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A WORLD WHERE WE ARE STIMULATED ENOUGH TO NOT WISH FOR OUR DEMISE/ be generally unhappy because life is so boring. I mean, it will take everyone coming together with better ideas for business; but I think its pretty clear that 9/11 was an inside job.. seriously... and the bankers have driven us TO a point of collapse. Let's ride it out of course but I tihnk its important to gain input from as many ppl as possible and get ourselves on a path of happiness, truth, and education above how we are "supposed" to act. Because last time I checked, these ways aren't working. I hope everyday for some ELE and don't nec feel guilty about this bc life is so damn boring its like I almost can't help it. I have NO friends and my own boyfriend can barely take me because I'm so uninterested in this life we have in general and don't get excited about anything. My perfect world is one where all knowledge is accessible and where we keep ourselves plenty busy w/ hanging out w/ each other and doing fun active things . I think if knowledge was accessible in all instances we would be able to a. enjoy our jobs better bc they would have more meaning and b. enjoy our lives more. Theres no point to live but to live..and MANY MANY people need to realize theres no magical heaven/god to save us. I'm sorry, heaven is a place where you are completely controlled by gods will, meaning you have no free will..meaning you're either dead or enslaved. its time to cut the #.. its not about a profit/prophet. The proof is in the pudding. .. and I'm up to here with this mundane bull# that isn't even what is seems...bc what it is is a huge cluster# and I want to die happy, knowing I had some good, honest times. what do we need money for? We should grow enough food for everyone and if we don't have enough food then we have to share..but I'm sure we could be find with our minds off all the bull# time we currently invest in unhealthy food production. we can still have different cultures but at least understand ourselves and each other better. I don't know I feel like I'm screaming inside my head all the time. All I want, a sane world and one where we enjoy ourselves. things don't have to be so complicated if we don't want them to be. and I don't, for one.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm glad you shared it
I'll admit it was a little odd...
with obama... and the timing of the NASA conference...

But hey I had a dream recently where my wife was a deer/human hybrid lol
No there was no perversion present in the dream...
It was just odd seeing my wife that way

so dreams definitely have grounds to be wild lol

But the whole no Bacon thing is just wrong!
That is scary as hell!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Peter Brake

I think you are misreading that sentence. There are two ideas in it, first "every expert we have", second "end life as we know it". Not that "we have to end life as we know it."

Hope that clears it up

edit on 9/28/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattersley

Yeah man. That one stuck with me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Interesting. I never give too much credence to dreams and their meanings , except for a certain type that I don't want to discuss.

I already have one little guy, but I always did want a sister for him..............

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It sounds like what happened to me a few years ago, which means you should strongly consider stepping away from ATS for a little while.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sorry, had to throw that in

Yes, we all are going to die, no matter what we do
And some of us while still young
(myself including
)

Still, I do get some chilly dreams too. And while dreaming I'm completely paralized by fear, even more than while meating a guy with a knife in a dark alley (which happens more often than it should...)
edit on 2011/9/28 by krzyspmac because: sloppy fingers, bad temper, bad hair day

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeistMelange
It's OK. If there isn't anymore bacon life isn't worth living anyway.

"Ohhh....bacon"

(lifetime's supply of nothing for whoever gets the reference)

I had a weird dream last night too about that kind of thing, not in that detail but it's weird for two reasons.

* I tend to not get bothered over anything so no fears here

* I've spent most of my time in the Movies and Music sections of ATS or not on it at all in the past week so nothing I read here either (and even if I did, I don't dream about anything I read anyway)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

Shame, your post was going well until you posted the blatant lie that "we all know that 9/11 was an inside job".

Sorry toots, after that I just couldn't stop laughing or take you seriously any more.

Apologies to the OP there but still......what was this about NASA finding that? Got a link to share? Wouldn't mind reading that.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I had a dream about a meteor hitting the earth maybe 9 months ago? I was outside my house with my family. We were holding hands and praying that Jesus would save us. Then bam! The meteor hit and shot up debris everywhere and we were all killed in its wake of destruction.

I've been having a lot of end times dreams lately, one dream where I was packing to go on vacation with my family and I heard a news anchor announce that a secret code had been deciphered and it read "Be Prepared The End is Near". I don't know why i've been having these types of dreams lately. The dreams started about the same time that BP had that huge oil spill in the gulf. I suspect that the end times as prophesied in the bible are near.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Certainly the most disturbing part of the dream was Obama being president, right?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I meteor 3km wide would be devastating, all right..but far from destroying the Earth.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Yep, plenty of craizes in here

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My god...no bacon. this truly is upsetting.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join