It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21st 2012 will be a day to remember..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So here we are. You'll agree when you read this on the given day ,
that no matter how it goes ; This will be a day to remember.

We have made all sorts of predictions and hyped the date up ,made plans and designations.
After all this time we should have come up with awesome things to do when it happens.
Some might have been caught up in unforseen things. But what if we make it our best day?

We can decide that here and now how we wish to experience it and then expand upon it.

Coast to Coast could be airing their greatest show on that given date. Great discoveries made.
Spiritual enlightenment generally attained. Self-sufficiency and off the grid techs spreading.
Ron Paul could be president or new progressive revolution movements advancing for prosperity.

The future is full of potential.
What ideas do you have of what you'd like to be doing on the given day?

As for me I will be browsing Ats aswell as listening to Coast to Coast and meditating.
Might join a party ,go out and explore or be creative with arts and/or writings.

If you're throwing a party ,what would it entail? You might think this to be irrelevant ,
but as it is the given day of December 21st 2012 ,it is relevant and in the right place.
The compendium of this 2012 category may teach us various new things.

In the end it may be a spectacular day even if "ordinary" as in no disasters happening.
And this thread may still remain on the given day ,for consistency or just for laughs ,
as we explore on to find out what rings true for us when pertaining to this event.

So here we are. You'll agree when you read this on the given day ,
that no matter how it goes ; This will be a day to remember.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
not today then?

is it hot where you are?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It will be remembered as the day where nothing will happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

We should all make every day a day to remember. . . . . . . We should all get on with our lives instead of waiting for doom threads to come true so that we can attatch some age old prophecy . . . . perhaps we should start believing in ourselves instead of what joe bloggs from the year dot says is going to happen, then perhaps we could make some progress.

No you are right, i am just being silly, forget it.

edit on 28-9-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, it's a Wenesday, so I suspect I'll go to work, eat lunch, head home, eat dinner, catch some television, and the off to bed.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

WORK!!!!, are you mad? I'm going to paralyse myself with some fine brandy, skip the apocalypse on thursday and come up smiling friday or saturday. And given that the world will be over, I'm sure I won't be able to find ANY reason to be sober.
The age of aquarius promises to be a blast!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It will be the biggest disappointment in history...

....having no sign of divine intervention or even synchronicity to events on Dec 21 2012....the population rioted.....years and years of frustration poured out across the world......the god botherers and amalgamated prophets declined to comment until after Christmas at least.....

.....in further news, Al Gore shock flip plop..now he claims we're heading for an Ice Age and Dianne interviews the new President Sarah Palin in an exclusive look at.....

just another crazy day.

Cosmic...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Except that all the nutters will be out looking for trouble. I'm avoiding people.

The news on the 22nd will likely be interesting....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
reply to post by Mystic Technician

Related: Celebration of Celebrations

Namaste!

Thank you for sharing.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So agree with you.................

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Come on folks,don't let it be a disappointment-use it as an excuse to party.
Why not party if the world does not end,that's what I say.

No one can change the world if it's been destroyed.
We need to survive far beyond 2012 IMO.

We still have so much to learn.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Like you said it will be a day to remember, not because of the events that would have taken place naturally, but because of the things that will happen because of the hype. I'll admit there is a part of me that wants to see something spectacular, that is the curiosity in me begging to be let out, but in reality the day will pass on just as thousands of predicted end dates have.

The only significant event I can bet on is the possibility of "terror" attacks on the masses somewhere in the world due to an organization trying to capitilize on a day already expected by many to yield amazement. I hope that day leads millions to push themselves into a higher plain of thought. I hope it forces people to use their heads a little, instead on relying on information feeds from media sources. If the world does end and cataclysm sets in, what will happen to you? What will happen to your soul?

At least on that day I can guarantee that for once in my life the people of this doomed world will be forced to venture from the norm and make a decision solely on personal beliefs?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

+1

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It will be a day that has crash many hearts of "doomsday" believers...Nothing more.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

yep just another day near the end of another ordinary (hopefully atleast personally) productive year.

No Aliens
No "Enlightenment"
No Doomsday.

Just another year.
edit on 30-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The funny thing is, no one iterates the point that maybe the Mayans calendar rolls over like every other calendar in the world. On December 31 every year people don't freak out because guess what, January starts over. My original point is that regardless of what people on this site believe, millions have already gave in and at least given some thought to the day. Not "Enlightenment", just thought. A thought produced solely on curiosity. It would be safe to say that most people on ATS give it a passing nod, nothing more.

top topics

join