It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond UFO pics from New York

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here are the three pics of what was described as a diamond shaped UFO.

SOURCE

"On closer inspection I noticed what appeared to be regular markings and windows on the craft," the witness stated. "It had to be moving at an incredible rate of speed for it to have moved as far as it did give the frame rate it was captured at.It seems to be faintly emitting both blue and red light from the openings on its back area."

The above pic looks like a diamond UFO

Here we see if move across the field of view.

And here it is obscured by a building. Looks pretty convincing does it not?

But wait, not so fast! This is what I think it is, what do you think? See the thumbnail below, click it.

I think its a good example of a HOAX. Let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yea, it kinda looks like a news-paper article... or something similar. I know it disappears behind the building... but either way, HOAX is a good way describing it.
edit on 28-9-2011 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I think you're right. Talk about another excellent example of how people see what they expect or want to see when the picture is close enough. lol... This is a great example! In the first couple pictures I was thinking that patterning on the object looked odd.....the final picture shows what it is and if looked at just a hair differently, the fact it's writing and not a pattern becomes rather obvious. S/F...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Id have to agree with hoax...or mis identification.

If it were moving at incredible speeds...there would be motion blur. There is none.

So a plane pulling a sign is a very good explanation, and probably the answer.

Im sure many will come and say it cant be, or they saw it too and it wasnt....im glad to see people using their brain for once on here
S&F purely because you didnt ASSUME or jump to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Looks like a newspaper caught up by the wind.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Looks like a newspaper caught up by the wind.

i thought exactly the same!

thought i was the only one seeing a newspaper

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

The third pic rules out the newspaper theory by size alone. Look how big it looks as it passes behind a skyscraper.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The only problems with it being a newspaper are, it doesnt change shape as paper would in wind, and it seems far to large.

It looks like a sign of some sort...with a pic in the bottom left hand corner and some writing.

Maybe a missing person sign pulled by a plane, or a happy birthday message.

Its not aliens though, thats for certain
I love the way the guy who took the pics added the bs about the speed. It looks like they were taken with a camera phone or a webcam. The image clarity is poor...but this crappy camera has a very high shutter speed....hmmmmmmmmm BS

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thought the Exact same thing, newspaper article

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Saw it, instantly saw a newspaper. Someone somewhere is kicking up a fuss because they think this an UFO, obviously not wearing there glasses.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

All I see is a flying news paper

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It looks like flying calculator...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
Yea, it kinda looks like a news-paper article... or something similar. I know it disappears behind the building... but either way, HOAX is a good way describing it.
edit on 28-9-2011 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)
: C
L :... so that little Scientology triX worked.

Mr X-ULTRA/ARTLU... in my X-47(mind digi-meld only)... UFO disclosure campaigning... to the next 'Average Americans' neighborhood... U never know if suddenly out of a quantum hyperspace wormhole... when U only time look up to the sky wile(you can add the H if you want)drinking that refreshing Ice cold brew... 'SMILE
YOUR ON UNCANDID GALACTIC CAMERA'... So keep chugging... U mite get more than just bird POO in your eyes.

edit on 28-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: DID YOU SEE IT

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It has writing on it. Human writing. It's some kind of advertisement.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If you look at the 3 photo's the object seems to me to be slightly different shapes.

My first thought was that it was a newpaper, but as it seems to be going behind a building, my guess it is an advertising banner such as those towed behind planes.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This banner looks like the one caught in New York.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I´m sorry for my comment, but if this is a UFO, then i must be a chicken ! lol

I hope nobody gets offended ;-)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
clearly a sign being pulled from an air plane, you can almost see writing on it. and the diamond shape is an optical illusion on a rectangular sign being pulled. I love this part: "It had to be moving at an incredible rate of speed for it to have moved as far as it did give the frame rate it was captured at.It seems to be faintly emitting both blue and red light from the openings on its back area." really??!!!!?? faintly emitting light? I want somma what they got!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

If real crystal or diamond I would say angel/et! Candles have been found to have billions of nano diamonds. Think.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Looks like a kite or one of those planes dragging an advertisement.

It couldn't of been moving that fast if they got such a clear shot of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join