It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC demanding child immunization records as part of vaccine surveillance and tracking program!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by collietta

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

The government doesn't necessarily leave you alone if you refuse to participate in a voluntary anonymous survey. Being prior military, and even as a veteran, I get letters in the mail telling me to wait for a phone call. If I ignore the call, they will keep calling and sending letters reminding me to answer the phone when they call. Only after a few months, the letters and the phone calls stop.

So what you're saying is the government does leave you alone after you refuse to participate in a survey. Thanks. I was worried they might force compliance or send a grad student with a notebook to my house.

I used my example to let you know that they don't just call a number, no answer, then move on.
They will, but only after months of harassment. Most people can't handle the constant harassment. Could you?

Possibly, though I suggested answering the call and politely declining to participate. I would be very surprised if you received "constant harassment" after doing so.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Now I'm suspicious. Someone starred your reply to a post that you totally took out of it's intended context.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by collietta

Although, when it was census time, I filled out my form with only the number of people living in the house, no more no less.

Several weeks later a man knocked on my door wanting to do the census. I told him the only information that I am giving is number of people living there. He said, then there will be others to stop by and ask for the information. My reply was, and I will give those people the same information that I am giving him.

What part of NO do they not understand?
edit on 28-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyTots

It depends on the survey. We have politely declined a Tricare survey, but they kept harassing us. However I declined a veteran survey and they left me alone.

Due to the nature of this survey, I do not believe they will take a simple declination without an explanation from the parent. Most parents don't want to get blacklisted or added to a CPS watch list.
I guarantee I would be added to a watch list if I responded honestly. My daughter doesn't even see a pediatrician anymore because mainstream doctors don't care about her health. All they wanted to do was mask her symptoms and pump her full of vaccines. Or in the case of her pediatric. gastroenterologist , focus on one symptom instead of the cause (This almost cost my daughter her life).
Before I get condemned, she has severe allergies, over active immune system, responds badly to vaccines, and is seeing a naturopath who has helped her tremendously.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by collietta

Sorry your child has and is going through so much. I have children and only vaccinated one of them, my first. She acquired eczema and severe allergies after the vaccinations which I held off giving her until she was 18 months old. My other children are all great. Came down with the usual stuff, but no allergies or any other ailments.

I discovered Bentonite Clay and my immunized daughter has been using it for a few weeks and has already noticed a difference in her health. I suspected it was the heavy metals that are in vaccines that kicked her immune system into overdrive. The bentonite clay has a negative charge and the metal in our bodies bind with it. Here is a link www.morethanalive.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This thread made me laugh, all they're doing is a survey. I swear someone in Washington farts and yall run screaming ( zomg my rights my rights).
You can simply choose not to answer the questions if it scares you that bad, it'll be ok .

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This thread made me laugh, all they're doing is a survey. I swear someone in Washington farts and yall run screaming ( zomg my rights my rights).
You can simply choose not to answer the questions if it scares you that bad, it'll be ok .

Where you around for the Swineflu scam??

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I used my example to let you know that they don't just call a number, no answer, then move on.

Right, they try a couple more times, then move on. This is standard procedure when you are trying to talk to someone. Did you ever answer the phone and tell them no thanks? Or did you just, as you said in your last post, ignore them?

They will, but only after months of harassment. Most people can't handle the constant harassment. Could you?

You consider this harassment? I am aghast that anyone, let alone a veteran, would consider a few phone calls or letters harassment. This kind of ridiculous hyperbole merely devalues the experiences of people who really are harassed by stalkers, debt collectors, etc. Grow up.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The AIDS example was poorly chosen along with calling someone's kid a rat. Hence the troll title.

Now on topic, when I was a child I was given 13 vaccines by the age of 6. Now the CDC recommends up to 74 by that age. My children received only the vaccines I was given as a child. I don't feel that many are necessary. Big Pharma is trying to create a vaccine for everything and have the government force it onto the populace.

Do we really need a chicken pox vaccine? You get it as a child, it goes away and then your immune. Do we want that to mutate into something worse?

I ask why does the CDC need to do a survey? Won't the government have access to all medical records under this new health care law?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino

The AIDS example was poorly chosen along with calling someone's kid a rat. Hence the troll title.

Now on topic, when I was a child I was given 13 vaccines by the age of 6. Now the CDC recommends up to 74 by that age. My children received only the vaccines I was given as a child. I don't feel that many are necessary. Big Pharma is trying to create a vaccine for everything and have the government force it onto the populace.

Do we really need a chicken pox vaccine? You get it as a child, it goes away and then your immune. Do we want that to mutate into something worse?

I ask why does the CDC need to do a survey? Won't the government have access to all medical records under this new health care law?

I used the word "rat" not to be derogatory, but because they are frequently associated with disease outbreaks. I probably could have chosen a less-inflammatory word.

As far as only allowing your child the vaccines you received... you're basically saying you have no faith in science whatsoever. What makes your vaccines the only acceptable ones? Why purposely allow your child to get diseases just because they're common? I, for one, want my child to have a better life than my own.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My thoughts are, that it is a good way of chipping the nation. Get every one as a child and welcome to the new world order. Not to mention the profit to be made, at the same time.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I have little faith in the FDA and for profit Pharma. One of the biggest with the FDA is aspartame and Red 40. Those are in almost everything now. My oldest son has a bad reaction to red 40. Just the smallest amounts and he is out of control. Its like red kryptonite to him and I am suprised at all the things that its in. Certain brands of white vanilla frosting even have it.

Sorry back on topic, I had them vaccinated against the bigger things like polio. Vaccines that have been around for decades. Things like chicken pox I would rather my kids contract and build their own immunities than have them take a shot full of additives. My pediatrician did work with me on spreading them out as well so they weren't pumped with 10 different things at once. From my own research many vaccines are rushed to the market. There are no independent double blind studies that I have found. The FDA relies on the makers' testing. You said yourself vaccinated children can still contract a mutated form. Vaccines have helped eradicate some pretty awful stuff but there is some overkill.

I also believe in freedom of choice. Government shouldn't tell what I should and shouldn't put in my body.
I have faith in science but history shows that science proves previous findings inaccurate or wrong time and time again.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Right... Because it is an AIDS vaccine.

Get your head straight man, we are smarter than them.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have received this phone call from the CDC about a month ago, they were wanting to know how many children I had and what their vaccinations were.

I asked if I was required to answer their questions, the CDC caller responded by not answering the question and then following a seemingly scripted response, in which the only part that really stuck in my mind was "the answers to these questions will help save children's lives, don't you want to help save children?"

I then asked "how does telling you if I have any children and whether or not they are vaccinated save children's lives?" The CDC caller did not address this question either, only asking whether I wanted to save children's lives and answer the questions.

I replied that I did not see how these questions would save lives, I value my privacy and wouldn't answer any questions if I was not legally required to do so. When they started to repeat their scripted response all over again I hung up the phone.

They called my TWO more times, ON MY CELL PHONE!!! same story no real answers. I was half expecting CPS to show up later on and try something.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

To be honest, I don't see why this letter is taking our rights away. Now don't get me wrong, I am a parent who decided finally with my third child not to vaccinate and agree that may cause more harm than good however this letter is only asking and not demanding. Maybe with the results more will realize what many of us have regarding these vaccines...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I hope your kids arent as stupid as you are.

1.There is no vaccine for aids.

2. You dont get infected with aids, you get infected with HIV which turns into aids if left untreated

3. Your kid will have to be sexually active or have direct blood to blood contact to contract HIV.

4. I can't beleive people actually gave you stars for this.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus

I hope your kids arent as stupid as you are.

1.There is no vaccine for aids.

2. You dont get infected with aids, you get infected with HIV which turns into aids if left untreated

3. Your kid will have to be sexually active or have direct blood to blood contact to contract HIV.

4. I can't beleive people actually gave you stars for this.

Your points have already been addressed. I chose poorly when I used "AIDS" as an example. If it makes you feel better, replaces "AIDS" with "a disease that they should have been vaccinated against", take a deep breath, and relax.

P.S. I can't "beleive" that that's how you spell "believe".

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
We have three kids, all were born premature due to some issues with my wife's "lady parts". Our first child was born in kidney failure and was on dialysis within 48hr of being born (and he was just over 2lb at birth). Being new parents we were not really up to speed on the issues with vaccines and he got his in the 6 months he was in the NICU after birth and a few leading up to his kidney transplant at 2 years old (along with human growth hormone). The other two were born even smaller then him and received no vaccines (not easy to accomplish when they are in the NICU for so long). The middle child had no issues in the NICU or after, she is perfectly healthy.The youngest had bowel issues, a rupture of the small intestines due to meds given to close a valve in the heart, common in preemies. He had to have a second surgery later to open the bowel up again after he started vomiting stool, that was scary.

The only issues any of them have now is the oldest, who was vaccinated initially has behavioral, sensory and learning issues. The other two, who have had no vaccines are perfectly normal, if not a bit advanced mentally.

I will admit that I can't say with any real certainty that the oldest's issues are due to the vaccines only (he has had 19 surgeries), but the two that have not been vaccinated are not suffering any ill effects. It's a personal preference of our not to vaccinate, we share that infomation if we are asked but tell new parents they need to research it for themselves before they decide one way or the other.

It's like I tell people when they ask if I'm getting a flu shot, I don't get flu shots and I never get the flu. People I know that get a flu shot every year end up being out of work for a week or two every flu season. You do the math.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join