It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC demanding child immunization records as part of vaccine surveillance and tracking program!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Natural News The U.S. Centers for Disease Control, which has been comprehensively exposed as a vaccine propaganda organization promoting the interests of drug companies, is now engaged in a household surveillance program that involves calling U.S. households and intimidating parents into producing child immunization records. As part of what it deems a National Immunization Survey (NIS), the CDC is sending letters to U.S. households, alerting them that they will be called by "NORC at the University of Chicago" and that households should "have your child's immunization records handy when answering our questions."

Now this is fine you might say.. but these are the people who were pushing the Swine flu scam. Scaring millions and making billions..

Now the CDC is bullying parents across the USA to comply with child immunization surveillance programs by calling their home phones and asking them to produce child immunization records.

It is the parents responsibility to ensure that their child has been vaccinated as it is also the parents responsibility to turn down the vaccinations if they don't want their child having them. These phone calls sound like the intimidation racketeering during the alcohol prohibition.

Here is the letter being sent out by the CDC. The other part is here.

I checked on the search and couldn't find this posted anywhere.

Do you really trust anything these scumbags say?

After the 'Swine flu pandemic' I wouldn't want my kids on any of their lists, infact I wouldn't ever trust vaccinating my children if the vaccine comes from this shady group.

Natural News
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Our rights will slowly be taken away for the "public good", oh no you have to do X because it may harm someone else, nothing new there.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ha! I'll tell them to shove it....just like I told my daughter's school district to shove their mandatory Whooping Cough vaccine.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Good for them.

I don't want my child to get infected with AIDS just because you decided that it was too risky for your little rat to get vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I will be patiently awaiting their call.

I will give them a lesson in civil disobedience 101.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyTots
Good for them.

I don't want my child to get infected with AIDS just because you decided that it was too risky for your little rat to get vaccinated.

1. Correct me If I'm wrong but if you had already vaccinated your child then surely my 'Little rat' wouldn't be a problem.
2. You develop HIV before you develop AIDS.
3. You can't just catch HIV from being around someone else with HIV.
4. Don't troll.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Two words. "Make me."
I'm pretty sure that HIPAA covers patient/doctor confidentiality. I'd like them to try to force me to tell them ANYTHING about my medical history in a court of law. I'm curious as to what they would do if someone were to say no.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowMonk

I will let you know.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

In Idaho they have a new Federally funded program called IRIS. I recently had them delete my 4 children's data. I already get crap in the mail about what a good parent you are if you vaccinate yada yada.
Personal experience: My un-vaccinated daughter got a vaccine protecting illness from the vaccinated kids in her Kindergarten....so today I can say that I have proof that vaccines don't work. And she was the LAST to get it. It took the illness running its course through several kids for her to get it. She is still alive I will let you know if she dies from this vaccine preventative disease. Right now she is to busy watching Magic School Bus to be bothered with her life threatening ailment brought on by vaccinated kids.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMonk

Two words. "Make me."
I'm pretty sure that HIPAA covers patient/doctor confidentiality. I'd like them to try to force me to tell them ANYTHING about my medical history in a court of law. I'm curious as to what they would do if someone were to say no.

Probably push through some more legislation that makes it mandatory to give them this information. Wouldn't surprise me with the way things are going.

link   
reply to post by TurkeyTots

Yeah cause the "AIDS" vaccine is part of the booster program. I am hoping you are being sarcastic otherwise, please stay in school.

link   

This is right up there with the door-to-door vaccinations!

Nothing, and I mean nothing, has convinced me of the existence of a depopulation agenda like the vaccination agenda. It geared up during vaccine controversy and it won't take its foot off the gas.

link   

Originally posted by outandopen

In Idaho they have a new Federally funded program called IRIS. I recently had them delete my 4 children's data. I already get crap in the mail about what a good parent you are if you vaccinate yada yada.
Personal experience: My un-vaccinated daughter got a vaccine protecting illness from the vaccinated kids in her Kindergarten....so today I can say that I have proof that vaccines don't work. And she was the LAST to get it. It took the illness running its course through several kids for her to get it. She is still alive I will let you know if she dies from this vaccine preventative disease. Right now she is to busy watching Magic School Bus to be bothered with her life threatening ailment brought on by vaccinated kids.

So you made the choice not to vaccinate your daughter and now you're mad that she got sick when her vaccinated classmates didn't?

Wow. Just.... wow.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Good for them.

1. Correct me If I'm wrong but if you had already vaccinated your child then surely my 'Little rat' wouldn't be a problem.
4. Don't troll.

If not AIDS/HIV, then any of the myriad other communicable diseases that run rampant through public schools.

And clearly you have not done any research into this topic. It is very possible for a vaccinated child to get infected with the disease that they have been vaccinated against:

1) Un-vaccinated child gets disease from ____ (somewhere)
2) Disease/virus mutates slightly
3) Modified disease/virus gets passed from that child to my vaccinated child
4) My child's vaccine is not as effective due to the mutation
5) My child gets sick as a direct result of you not vaccinating yours

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Please don't regard my post as being anything that is hostile or something, I just want to know what you all think is the big deal about this ? I mean, they're just conducting a survey. Don't answer the phone when they call, and if you do pick it up, kindly tell them that you're not interested in completing this survey.

Now, if it's mandatory, then I could see why it could be conceived as in issue. That whole deal with privacy in relation to medications and doctor visits.

I just feel that people get so worked up over things that really don't need to raise your blood pressure.

Again, this was just posted to generate discussion, and i'm interested into hearing response. I have not researched this, so if I have something wrong, then again, I apologize.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So you made the choice not to vaccinate your daughter and now you're mad that she got sick when her vaccinated classmates didn't?

Wow. Just.... wow.

Oh Turkey, please read what she wrote. Her child contracted an illness from children who were vaccinated against that illness.

Remember: read, think, and for you, re-read.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

Wow. Just.... wow.

Oh Turkey, please read what she wrote. Her child contracted an illness from children who were vaccinated against that illness.

Remember: read, think, and for you, re-read.

Maybe you should re-read what I posted, as it seems to either be exactly the way I described... or it was a different strain/mutation of the disease (in which case the vaccine wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever).

link   

Wow. Just.... wow.

Read their post again, slowly and carefully this time. He ( or she) is not mad at all, not sure where you got that from.

link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Good for them.

4. Don't troll.

If not AIDS/HIV, then any of the myriad other communicable diseases that run rampant through public schools.

And clearly you have not done any research into this topic. It is very possible for a vaccinated child to get infected with the disease that they have been vaccinated against:

1) Un-vaccinated child gets disease from ____ (somewhere)
2) Disease/virus mutates slightly
3) Modified disease/virus gets passed from that child to my vaccinated child
4) My child's vaccine is not as effective due to the mutation
5) My child gets sick as a direct result of you not vaccinating yours

You just completely contradicted your first argument. Stop running around in circles trying to troll me. I'm not even going to reply any more.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
My apologies, just saw that the illness ran it's course through the other children which i'm going to assume meant they were sick with it.
edit on 28-9-2011 by MikeZutch because: Fixed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join