It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The TRUTH About The Occupy Wall Street Protests" - Lee Camp - Moment of Clarity 80

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ive been following the protests and side with the protesters, Im tired of corporations killing our country in the name of profit... Ive seen the fox coverage of the protests, and they think its one big joke, that people arent unified in what they are protesting against... IMO there is too much to list

Lee Camp has some of the best rants about every subject... This is def one of my favorites... Enjoy
edit on 28-9-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Yes.
Thats all i can articulate right now.
Just yes. YES!

Says it how it is. And he is right.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Unfortunately this is not the truth about the protest. It is an opinion about the protest.
Others, as posted already have a different "truth" about the protest which also is nothing more than an opinion.
Even as I agree with the opinion as stated by you and your ranter, it is only acceptable as opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
With our economy as it is today and watching these Wall Street types it reminds me of a bunch of siblings arguing in the Dining Room over who gets how many of the sterling silver candlesticks after Mom's funeral. All the while they never realize the entire freaking house is engulfed in flames.

That was a great video/rant. Never heard of Lee Camp before, but I'll be sure to check him out some more.

Bill Hicks and George Carlin are smiling in heaven right now!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The problem I have with people on the left is that they can rant about corporations and 'fat-cats' and their political answer is to give all of that power to the state - which is lacing up its boots to stamp on the face of humanity forever. The answer is liberty and the people (aka. market).

This was Ron Paul's point. Don't we need federal regulation on everything. For example what if a corporation pollutes? Then we, the market, crush the corporation in the market because people don't actually like their water being polluted. Use the local government to shut down the corporation and protect the residents - not the feds. If the local government won't protect the people then they are the criminals and need to be dealt with by the state.

The problem is corporations are in bed with government so lets not shift the sheets off one and on to the other. Lets pull the sheets off the bed.

top topics

join