It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B. and the Denver International Airport and Readiness Drill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I would like to ask people if they think it is plausable that during the sept 23rd drill if there was any chance of them moving all of their space equipment actually out into space. Phil Schneider said that there were all types of space vehicles under the DIA and im thinking that a drill would be a good time to launch them. They said there would be simulated exlposions and smoke and lots of other things. Well that would be a good way to hide moving your space fleet. Anyone who thinks we dont have these things is wrong. Give enough people enough time and money and they can make anything. Then Obama goes there to make sure everything has gone as planned? Any thoughts or suggestions?
edit on 28/9/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985
Phil Schneider said...

Well, there's your mistake. Phil Schneider was an ill man who decided to play a prank on UFOlogists by spreading nonsense and then "mysteriously" dying. Unless you actually believe that he helped drill a base over 2 miles under New Mexico, where they just happened to find an existing underground base full of Grays who killed the rest of his team and gave him cancer...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I would like to ask people if they think it is plausable that during the sept 23rd drill if there was any chance of them moving all of their space equipment actually out into space. Phil Schneider said that there were all types of space vehicles under the DIA and im thinking that a drill would be a good time to launch them. They said there would be simulated exlposions and smoke and lots of other things. Well that would be a good way to hide moving your space fleet. Anyone who thinks we dont have these things is wrong. Give enough people enough time and money and they can make anything. Then Obama goes there to make sure everything has gone as planned? Any thoughts or suggestions?

uuummmm WOW! Short answer no.

Space fleet under a major international airport when we have plenty of top secret bases without the scrutiny of the public eye on them. Also putting your entire space fleet in one place sounds a little strange doesn't it? As far as smoke and explosions hiding the mass evacuation of said space fleet wouldn't we have heard reports of strange ships in the sky over the Denver area? Smoke will only obscure sight on the ground for a short amount of time in a particular area not the entire city of Denver and surrounding area. No way the operation in Denver could cover this event you speak of.

And Obama overseeing this mass evacuation? Wouldn't he draw more unwanted and unwarranted attention to this event? And what would a community organizer know about the logistics of moving and hiding a space fleet to some other undisclosed location?

If you have any information regarding this non-existant event I would love to see a link. Or on any of this space fleet, what they are kinda thing I would love to see that as well. Or any info you have Phil Schneider's (is he the guy from Dukes of Hazard?) theories on this space fleet under DIA.

Now not to completely burst your bubble anything is possible but this is as close to unlikely as you can get. None of it makes any sense. However there is most likely a D.U.M.B under DIA but it is was/is not a storage facility for any space fleet.

I like your imagination though.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
[

I like your imagination though.

Thanks!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyTots

I believe EVERYTHING Phil Schneider had to tell. Then I backed it up with corroborated resources. Still, the sense of knowing I had when listening to him was intense and irreversible to my psyche and being. Some people can't tap into that kind of knowledge, I guess... Too stuck in the mind matrix.

So, DIA, I'll be flying out of there to Hawaii soon... Besides such an occasion, its better to leave that place alone, their time is done and much bigger masquerades are soon in store.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyTots

Phil Schneider said...

Well, there's your mistake. Phil Schneider was an ill man who decided to play a prank on UFOlogists by spreading nonsense and then "mysteriously" dying. Unless you actually believe that he helped drill a base over 2 miles under New Mexico, where they just happened to find an existing underground base full of Grays who killed the rest of his team and gave him cancer...

If I should belief the circumstances about PS his death than it was not cancer that killed him..

Al Pratt suspected something was wrong with his friend Philip Schneider. For several days in a row, Al had gone to Phil's apartment, in Willsonville, Oregon, saw his car in the parking lot, but received no answer at the door. Finally, on January 17th, 1996, Al Pratt, along with the manager of the Autumn Park Apartments and a detective from the Clackamas County Sheriff's office entered the apartment. Inside, they found the body of Philip Schneider. Apparently he had been dead for five to seven days. The Clackamas County Coroner's office initially attributed Philip Schneider's death to a stroke. However, in the following days disturbing details about his death began to surface, leading some to believe that Philip Schneider had not died from a stroke, but had in fact been murdered.

Read on HERE .

Either the world is full with conspirarcy lunatics or there are a lot of people screaming the truth and hope we will all listen.......and do something about it? But should it not be something in between? I refuse to belief that all these people who scream wolf are mentally ill. Some of these 'whisleblowers' of the third kind have received higher education and are respected by their peers.

I belief thats some of these sane people think they have the responsibillity to inform the public about the most incredible event or information they got hold of.

Depending on how reveiling and sensitive this information is, what happens next is that such a whistleblower his credebillity is made questionable and publicly painted as a fool. He will have an accident or die of natural causes.

When a thread like this appears I always must think about the death of 'sane' scientists like the micro-biologists in this thread HERE

edit on 28/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I personally feel like the meeting there with nasa afterwards was to make sure that the deployment went as planned, and now its just a matter of time...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Anyone else see any coincodince to this and also around the same time the satalite was falling so people would think anything they saw was the satalite

new topics

top topics

join