It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Teen Murder Suspect Says She's a Vampire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"kids will be kids" is correct.

but further, bad parents will be bad parents.

i know teenagers can be secretive, but if you dont know your daughter has taken her love of monsters to an unsafe and psychologically damaging level.. then you arent doing your job...

she said shes been this way since she was 12, thats 6 years to figure out your child has a problem. 6 years of warning signs ignored.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So why isn't this kid seeing clinical help for her mental disability? I'm fairly sure if I were to claim that I was some sort of unicorn god that I would be locked up in a nut house.

This girl needs some serious therapy and possibly new friends. If I had a child and they ever told me they thought they were a non-existent mythological creature, I would be taking them to be diagnosed. It's one thing to play around as a child and pretend you're a monster or something, it's another thing to be associated in a cult that murders human beings.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no such think as a vampire, nor is there a such thing as a werewolf. These are non-existent creatures from fairy tales, like god.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OK, well a stake to the heart should clear up the debate once and for all.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

These kinds of things have always happened, in the past they were just called "satanist cults" or something else. Theres always been cases of weird kids killing other weird kids in weird ways.
edit on 28-9-2011 by fedeykin because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
All I can think, is that society drives people so insane, that they become delusional..

When you put a cow in a stable in which it can't move, it will bash it's head into the wall until it inflicts brain damage..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This ignorant twat needs to have her throat slit so she can bleed out nice an slow. I live in south FL and saw an interview with her from her jail cell on the local news . What a useless, worthless human being.
edit on 28-9-2011 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join