It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is NEVER coming back in the flesh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by Akragon

I hope you don't mind if i add my two cents here...

No, I don't mind at all. I don't think I've had the pleasure of conversing with you either, Akragon.

I am of the same opinion as you are concerning the gods of the OT. I think that Jesus may have actually tried to live up to the expectations of the OT "god", at some point in his life, and abandoned the idea in later life, because of the impossibility of living under that one's rules.

The later Zechariah is a madhouse of ambivalence: "I'm going to protect you! No, not really, I'm going to kill you, no, I'll protect you after all, no, just kidding, you're dead meat!" And this to his so called "chosen".

That is possible, though i tend to believe that in his travels he learned how to love and respect all life...

Have you read St. Issa?

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Have you read St. Issa?

Not yet. My son mentioned it to me before. He's a follower of that Kriyananda fellow, who seems to mention it from time to time.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You just called your well meaning and good hearted, if not perhaps a little bit misguided brother - Satan.

Just saying. The Christian, if he does not have the love of Christ, does not have Christ. The word never kills the heart and spirit, it cannot be used in that way, as a sword by which to cut down our fellow man. The crusades are over.

Have mercy!

Don't allow your heart to be hardened, over an interpretation of a couple of passages.

The spirit and the bride say come. I am the bride, or the bride to be, as are you, as are we.

We all err, and you too have erred, failing to adequately desern and carry out God's will to love at the same time.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I did not claim to be anyone's Lord. I claimed to be their servant.The Shephard serves his flock. I will lead those who follow me along this path to the Kingdom of Heaven. Those who hear my voice and know it as truth will be my flock. They are not lambs, but Lions who will stand up for their views.

Yes you do claim to be the Lord. Your ego is so huge that you named your handle "IAMIAM", you also call yourself "The Good Shepherd" which is another title that belongs to the Lord not you.

The Good Shephard is one who leads the flock TO the Lord. Not one who IS the Lord. You worhsip the Son, I worship the Father. The lessor can never be the greater. I am not the Lord, but a servant of the Lord. I came not for servants, but for Kings. To introduce the King of Kings.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Lions over lambs? Really? It is written that the meek shall inherit the earth, lions are anything but meek and shepherds don't lead lions they get eaten by them.

Matthew 5:5 "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth"

You come at me like a roaring lion, much like your master Satan.

1 Peter 5:8 "Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

You will lead your flock to be sure, but it will not be into heaven, but into the depths of hell shall you march them, God have mercy on their souls, for they follow Satan.

Yes, my friend, the meek shall inherit the earth. The meek are those humble enough to at least listen to what I have to say and weigh it with an open heart. Jesus came to fullfill the law and the Prophets up until John.

I came to fulfill Jesus's prophecy of the coming of the Son of Man.

There are many prophecies around the world which I can explain, and my unique life has afforded me the insight to fulfill them all. All valid prophecy is a love story.

The one true God speaks to his people in their tongue.

Thus there is prophecy to be fulfilled in all tongues.

Bring me your prophecies from the time of John, and I will fulfill them.

Try me.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 30-9-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Oh no, oh dear!

Dude, you've gone away or we're losing you... damn.

No one points to themselves and says "I am he" what are you thinking?!

edit on 30-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by IAMIAM

Oh no, oh dear!

Dude, you've gone away or we're losing you... damn.

edit on 30-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

Shame on YOU!

If a Brother came up to you and said I am looking for someone to feed me, would YOU not say "I AM HE!"

Shame on you!

If a Brother came up and was direly wounded and looking for a healer, would you not say, "I AM HE!"

Shame on you Brother, to denounce me for doing good work.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

We all err, and you too have erred, failing to adequately desern and carry out God's will to love at the same time.
So why bring it up?
What's the point?
You don't have anything else to talk about?
Judging people for judging is pointless, and so is me judging you for judging him for judging someone else.
You can't even see that?
Al you are doing is drawing up sides and you are about fourth grade level.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I didn't know you did that kind of work or volunteerism forgive me!

What came to mind, for me, was the last templation of spiritual pride and a universal controversy about an issue of spiritual authority. I love the Lord as much as you do, and I've done the elder brother routine, the chosen one, been there done that got the t-shirt, it's not workable. The love of God, is the spirit of God. It's not particularized. You should know this.

Jesus was talking about a way of being, a new reality, a rebirth, for each and every one of us as children of God, so it's absurd to say to someone that I am THE son of man, or this or that thing of special importance, that's ego attempting to hijack spirit, and it happens, because the last temptation is the most subtle and the easist to slide into over time, however well meaning one's intentions might have been going in.

There's just the love of Jesus Christ as a spiritual truth and reality, so that we can all just be ourselves, not John or the son of man, or anyone in particular, yes simply as a brother, or a sister, or in any other role.

I actually DO what you speak about, and there is never a distinction beteen me and them when I do it, and my cherity is it's own reward, and yes, what we do unto the least among us, we do unto him, and we are him.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by IAMIAM

I didn't know you did that kind of work or volunteerism forgive me!

What came to mind, for me, was the last templation of spiritual pride and a universal controversy about an issue of spiritual authority. I love the Lord as much as you do, and I've done the elder brother routine, the chosen one, been there done that got the t-shirt, it's not workable. The love of God, is the spirit of God. It's not particularized. You should know this.

Jesus was talking about a way of being, a new reality, a rebirth, for each and every one of us as children of God, so it's absurd to say to someone that I am THE son of man, or this or that thing of special importance, that's ego attempting to hijack spirit, and it happens, because the last temptation is the most subtle and the easist to slide into over time, however well meaning one's intentions might have been going in.

There's just the love of Jesus Christ as a spiritual truth and reality, so that we can all just be ourselves, not John or the son of man, or anyone in particular, yes simply as a brother, or a sister, or in any other role.

I actually DO what you speak about, and there is never a distinction beteen me and them when I do it, and my cherity is it's own reward, and yes, what we do unto the least among us, we do unto him, and we are him.

What's your point Brother?

I did not say I did not see Christ in you.

You are judging me.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Perhaps that is the problem...

If everyone understood that "we are him", and "he is us"... we would all freely love and provide for everyone. Because the world can not see the truth, we remain seperated...

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

"I am he"

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Have you read St. Issa?

Not yet. My son mentioned it to me before. He's a follower of that Kriyananda fellow, who seems to mention it from time to time.

Well to sum it up, it shows someone who may have been Jesus as a child in quite a differnent light... Though even as a child he showed incredible insight.

Its worth the read... regardless of IF it was him or not

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
How do you know if you're asking the right way?

Does he hear us think?

Does he know that there is so much confusing # out there, that really all I want is peace and stability for all?

Does any of that count?

Why not just do what the heck we need him to do?

Don't answer drunk ppls questions lol..

Geez why does all this have to be a big secret. Isn't that kind of annoying?
edit on 1-10-2011 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2011 by LightWarrior11 because: And another thing

edit on 1-10-2011 by LightWarrior11 because: # it

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well to sum it up, it shows someone who may have been Jesus as a child in quite a differnent light... Though even as a child he showed incredible insight.

I read the first 4 chapters last night. It seems to be a collection of materials that made their way to the Himalayas as tales from travelers and traders along the trade routes. Kind of tall tales of travelers. It may have some sociological significance as such. I'll read more later. I've got it book marked.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The Church of Christ was built on mourning his death, but his death was no tragedy.
. . .
Christ did what he came to do. He is the rejected messiah of the Jews, and the living testimony of the holy spirit within all of us which is LIFE.
. . .
The Son of Perdition is the one who deified Christ making him a false Idol, forming a church around his lifeless corpse. This was necessary that the teachings of Christ might be carried throughout the world.

I agree that the church is centered around remembering his death, as Paul wrote:

I Corinthians 11:23 For I received from the Lord that which also I delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night in which he was betrayed took bread. 24 When he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, "“Take, eat. This is my body, which is broken for you. Do this in memory of me.”" 25 In the same way he also took the cup, after supper, saying, "“This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink, in memory of me.”" 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes

I Corinthians 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, isn’t it a sharing of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, isn’t it a sharing of the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf of bread, we, who are many, are one body; for we all partake of the one loaf of bread.

As for whether Jesus completed what he came to do: Did he succeed in gathering the lost sheep of Israel? In another thread you stated that as your purpose, to restore the true Israel established by the true God.

This Son of Perdition you mention; can you name this person? It is becoming very popular these days to name Paul as such. Paul however, taught a resurrected Christ, not a dead one.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I read the first 4 chapters last night. It seems to be a collection of materials that made their way to the Himalayas as tales from travelers and traders along the trade routes. Kind of tall tales of travelers. It may have some sociological significance as such. I'll read more later. I've got it book marked.

So you haven't got to the good part yet....

Keep reading my friend

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

As for whether Jesus completed what he came to do: Did he succeed in gathering the lost sheep of Israel? In another thread you stated that as your purpose, to restore the true Israel established by the true God.

He did not gather all the lost sheep of Israel. He gathered the sheep he was given. They were scattered to the hills by the wolves. If they are my sheep, they will know my voice.

I call lions, and make them Lambs.

I call individuals, and teach them to live in peace.

Originally posted by pthenaThis Son of Perdition you mention; can you name this person? It is becoming very popular these days to name Paul as such. Paul however, taught a resurrected Christ, not a dead one.

The Son of Perdition is the one who deified Christ making him a false Idol, forming a church around his lifeless corpse. This was necessary that the teachings of Christ might be carried throughout the world.

I name no one. Only the father names his children.

They will freely confess it to you if you ask.

Ask them who their Lord is.

It is the Son (Sun)

not the Father (Universe)

Thus worshiping the Son, they fail to see their own divinity, uniqueness, nor that in others. They fail to see the Love of the Whole.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 1-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

He did not gather all the lost sheep of Israel. He gathered the sheep he was given. They were scattered to the hills by the wolves. If they are my sheep, they will know my voice.

Originally posted by pthenaThis Son of Perdition you mention; can you name this person? It is becoming very popular these days to name Paul as such. Paul however, taught a resurrected Christ, not a dead one.

It is the Son (Sun)

Thus worshiping the Son, they fail to see their own divinity, uniqueness, nor that in others. They fail to see the Love of the Whole.

With Love,

Your Brother

What divides the day into night? The Sun. The Son.

The Son creates darkness and light.

When it is gone, the world is in darkness.

The world mourns.

Pitiful children do not see the love of God.

When the Sun is gone, he gives the moon and stars to guide us.

Then the sun comes again.

The father is greater than the Sun, the moon and the stars. He created them.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It is the Son (Sun)

With Love,

Your Brother

The world mourns.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It is the Son (Sun)

With Love,

Your Brother

The world mourns.

With Love,

Your Brother

Then there is true darkness. That is the void where no light dwells. It is that void which desires no light.

This is the place whence we came.

Then there is true light which is the brilliant splendor emanating from all of creation. To see it, is to become it. Thus, no words describe it.

This is the place whence we go.

In between is the journey.

Let there be light!

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join