It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release Your Anger

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Back in high school I got in a fight with a girl that accused me of being a racist...

[Edited on 26-8-2004 by TrueLies]

How intresting, I was comming to the same conclusion.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Wow, how cheap of you sc, but I wouldn't expect anything more...

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Wow, how cheap of you sc, but I wouldn't expect anything more...

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by TrueLies]

I call them like I see them.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I call them like I see them.

My point exactly.....Cheap.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I recently picked up a copy of Dreamweaver, which was used by the ISP I used to work for in the UK. Since I will soon be allowed to work here in the US, I decided that I would learn the software as well as I could, thus improving my chance of getting a decent IT job.

As well as learning a new skill, I have been wandering the net for hints, tips and other sundry aids to emplyment, contacting agencies and sending my CV (resumee) to others. And you can guarantee that within fifteen minutes of my getting online to do research or to download instruction manuals or prepare another application one of Buttheads friends appear and insist that I log off so they can make calls. It has happened every fecking day this week and I have lost so much time because of those bastards its unbelievable. So I then go off, watch Big Brother 5 or whatever is on TV and wait.

Now you may ask - why do I just meekly log off ... well, I hadn't used to do that at first - I dared to make them wait. At which point Butthead would run off whinging to KayEm or her mom that nasty Pisky won't let my friend make a phone call to pick up (a) A ride from his mother, (2) Beer, (3) Weed.

So after getting constant headaches about my attitude I just gave up.

For example - today some arsehole came in insisting that I log off. Pissed off at being disrupted yet again during a download, I went outside where I found KayEm and Bart talking. They both knew I was annoyed. So I ranted vociferously expecting KayEm to realise that the more I get interrupted the longer its going to take me to learn what I need to learn. The problem was that she actually backed the fecking neanderthal up ... 'Well, he's only calling to get a lift' ... He lives half a fecking mile away for fex sake !!!. When I was healing from heart failure I would walk three miles at least each day so its not a hardship to actually walk half a sodding mile !!!!!

So I lost the download of course. But that doesn't mean #e does it - the neanderthal's wishes are more important than me getting a bloody job after all !!! I got pissed off then and asked KayEm if she actually wanted me to get a job because if she did, she had best leave me alone to actually work on getting one.

And I won't even go on about what fecking Butthead did last night !!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Heh...carthesis in a can, right?

I might as well give it a shot, I'm pretty messed up. I'm overcome by apathy, mostly. Fortunately, I'm not so much hte victim of events in life as slave to myself.

Know what makes me angry? People who don't do things RIGHT. You know what? Smoke weed, drink, do whatever you want but do it right. Don't put me in a position where you're so drunk I'ma have to call an ambulance, because I won't. I'll take your wallet, empty it, and walk away. If you're doign something that is less than permissible, then at least be discreet. My brother is a huge pothead, and that has rendered him an idiot. He comes home blasted out of his skull and lies about it poorly, leaves bits of dank everywhere, etc. If not for my parents, I would have given him a thorough beating. Christ...

People are always taking a shot at me, and I hate that, too. Whatever happened to kindness to your fellow man? Or, at least indifference. I almost got fired at work by this old bitch who didn't like the fact that as an order filler, no one gave me orders, ergo I did no work. It's a very simple, logical issue- if I'm not given any orders to fill, then I cannot fill orders. She malciously spread rumors about me at work, and only the head shipper (who kindly printed out my daily work assignments to prove my case) saved em from ebign canned. Anyone who takes an unneccesary potshot at someone else also falls under this category. If you don't have anything nice to say about a person, don't say it at all. You can disagree with them on things like politics, but leave the person alone. It's people like that- malicious people who just want to see people get hurt for kicks that we have teens in highschool that think that the Columbine shooters were martyrs. I've had to give the impression that I was headed that way before a few people in highschool backed off.

Let me tell all of you a story, a story I shared with a few other people on here. There was this kid I knew...for his sake, let's call him Bob. Bob was an average nerd, I suppose. Kind, shy, quiet. Kinda fat, short, glasses, you know the type. Minds their own bussiness. Well, four or five kids decided for no reason they didn't like bob. They caught him on his lunch, dragged him to the graveyard a block down the street, and beat him #less. And I mean #less. Popped his head off a few memorials, stepped on his glasses, broek his nose a good 45 degrees, fractured his eyesocket. He lay there for two hours, crying and bleeding. No one came looking for him. Finally, he got up and came back to school. He was an effing beserker. Attacked any male he could get his hands on. Teachers, students, anyone who looked like they had been there or tried to stop him. Screaming, crying, Bob beat up about twelve kids before everyoen finally sudued him. Almost busted his arm in the process. Kid was so high on adrenaline and rage that he probably could have done somethign stupid. He was screaming abotu bringing in a gun and killing everyone. To tell you the truth, I didn't blame him. Hell, I sympathized with him. There's a lot of kids in hgihscool who really need two to the chest and one to the head. There's a lot of kids who don't, but I'm just saying....

Well, a few of us decided to try and find these kids who did this. They were all our age, adn since my crowd was *ahem* volatile, as well as under constant harassment, it wasn't hard to fidn a few makeshift weapons. a few knifes, a kubaton or two, adn we went looking. We never fouond those kids, though. They ran fast and hard. Truth be told, I'm still pisssed about it. They ruined Bob's life, in essence. He spent two days in hospital, and was expelled, had to move. You want to see a tradgedy? Go to any highschool in the nation. You'll find some kids who have it bad- some worse than Bob.

You are creating your private army of demons. Don't be surprised when they reap the whirlwind.

This is Object "Wot Makes Chris Angry" for today. Come back tommorow for another example of how messed in the head I am.

DE

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Anger?!??!?!

I haven't been on ATS in 2 freggin months, I'm eating ice cream, and my boyfriend just made me dinner!

GOD, SOMEONE SPARE ME THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join