It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone with matching dreams or visions??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I want to create this thread for anyone who has had dreams or vision of this upcomind disaster, I also wanted to create it to see if anyone out there has had the exact sames dreams as each other. Please post your dream and give us details on how it occured, if anyone has matching dreams there may be signifigance to it. Here are several of my dreams.

Ive had several visions of the end/rapture also. Do not let people talk down what you have seen of felt, for surely it is the creator speaking to/through you. People who are not enlightened with this gift will never be able to understand or fully accept and believe what you are saying.

Here is my most important vision as far as the rapture. The evening I went to sleep on 9/11 watching all the events of the world unfold that day. While asleep I had the most realistic dream ever. It started with me lying on an infinite beach naked, weeping for the fate of the world. As I lay there weeping Jesus aproached also naked, but there was nothing sexual about it we were just people that was it, material possessions meant nothing. So Jesus layed down next to me and held me. He spoke" Be not afraid Matthew for the rapture is near, but be not afraid for I am with you" and he just spoke that and laid there and held me. That was the end of that dream then I woke up.

Next dream of signifigance, I was a man walking on the shoreline of the Medeterranian (or what I believed that body of water to be) I looked up and saw a huge fireball in the sky, by huge I mean it took up like 20% of the sky and it streaked so fast and huge leaving the biggest smoke plume ever then proceded to plunge into the sea. End of dream

Another dream of signifigance, I was literally ascending from the earth moving straight up into the sky, It wasnt actually me but it felt like the spirit me, like a perfect version of myself. I continued going up and seeing the earth get smaller and smaller until I was in out space. End of dream.

An the most recent on and IDK of the signifigance, but I was at an old school of mine trying to get home because I felt as if some disaster was about to strike, so I look up and see all the stars in the sky swirling. It didnt feel like they were stars it felt like it was machinery and our machinery. Dont know what it actually was. So I try talking the one kid into taking me home he says no, I say ok well Ill give you 20$ and he says ok, then we start driving down the road, and for some reason I get the feeling like we have been here before that this road and route have been travelled since the beginning of time. End of dream

Thanks for reading and try not to rip me to shreads on my first post! Thanks everyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Now....if you said you were not religious i would be shocked....but from your posts its quite clear you are.

I dont dream of the end of the world and heaven, jesus, god etc because i do not believe it to be true.
Your dreams are heavily influenced by your faith and by what you believe.

Im 100% sure your dream has no meaning whatsoever. Its just a mix of your belief system and your fears.

There is no such thing as rapture, we will not be hit by an asteroid/meteorite ( Elenin/Nibiru and all that jazz)

Thats why people like me (the majority) dont have such dreams...im not at all guilty that an imaginary character laid down his life for my fun (you call it sin).

Dont beat yourself up over it, go watch some happy things and give that book a rest....you will soon see your dreams dramatically change

edit on 28-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: CANT spell today!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I personally believe everyone has the right to believe their own thing... and glad you agree with that as well, but the post did as if anyone has had matching dreams not getting into the religon thing... so I would rather not talk about religon but see if others have had similar dreams.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985

There will be lots of people with similar dreams. The vast majority of users on here are from the USA...83% of Americans believe in god.

Like i say, if an agnostic/athiest/non believer were dreaming like this then i could understand the confusion...and need to find out why they are dreaming about such things.

If you look through this forum, you will find many threads, where people see exactly the same as you. Its not coincidence, its a shared belief.....i think you will find most of the threads are made by people who believe in one god or another

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
In June and July, i had 2 dreams that include disasters. Both were huge meteors crashing cars and houses. People were ransacking the supermarket and shopping center.

Never before have I had disaster dreams. This is the reason I now read other threads than UFO and paranormal.

love and harmony
Whateva x x

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
my dream was basically at a huge event, I believe it was at the landing under the arch, and we were all waiting for the fireworks show. "We all" meaning tons of my family and family friends, and lots of other random people, without names, that I know I "knew". As we're all waiting for the fireworks to start we look up in the sky and realize there are 2 moons. There's this eerie feeling and then the moon moves up, then down very fast. At that point we all realize it's not a moon, but extraterrestrials, and I get up out of my seat and shout "See, I tried to tell you all, but you wouldn't listen!" What's also weird is I don't preach to people my "odd ball" beliefs, I'm rather quiet and agreeable...extra quiet lately so the behavior, even in my dream, stuck out to me. What's odd is the dream didn't feel like DOOM, it felt more like RELIEF.
just seeing if anyone else has seen the same or near the same vision!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sometimes I dream of being caught in a tornado, earthquake or a tsunami. I've also dreamed of an alien invasion. I suppose either one of those could happen, it's not impossible, but it is improbable. I don't think it is unusual for people to dream these things. They are our fears after all. Movies, books, conversations, they all have influence on us whether we like it or not. Sometimes I'll think of something during the day only to completely forget about it the next minute. Then at night my subconscious decides to dream about it, even though in waking life it seemed completely insignificant.

There have been a couple of dreams that actually predicted something in my life months ahead of time in great detail, but they were not disaster related. When I dreamed them I didn't assign a lot of importance to them at all. It was only in retrospect months later that I was reading them to myself when I realized "Holly Hell! I'm living that reality right now!" I had no control over the way that reality came to be and where I ended up, so I can rule out any possibility of me subconsciously working toward that goal. Despite my interest in the "unusual", I consider myself a skeptic. These dreams were beyond coincidence and have me convinced that there's something to the time continuum we live in, where future past and present may coexist all at the same time. There is a lot we don't understand.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 11ADRi11

Thanks for your dream, its similar to the one 1 have listed above with the stars going in circles... as far as premonition dreams I have had them all the time, my best friend is over and I had one of those feeling of deja vu today...
edit on 28-9-2011 by fishman1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The most shocking/"end of times"/friggin' WWIII vision I've had is rather weird and maybe just something that haves no relevance, that's why I haven't posted it anywhere.

I was in a liminal state (when usually the visions come in my particular case) and I saw, clearly, the dome of the rock with it's cupule completely destroyed, the walls burnt, I went to look over, and there was only debris and... something that looked like a destroyed missile that was apparentely the cause of what happened. I was frightened, and turned the "camera" to see Jerusalem... and there was only debris and some buildings were still burning in the horizon. There weren't people in the surroundings.
IMHO, and the first thought I had when I woke up was.... a nuke.
It was creepy as hell, really.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hmmm, I'm not sure where the assumption that only religious Americans are having these dreams, but moving along...

I've been having dreams of natural disasters since I was around 7 or 8 of huge tidal waves so large they block out the sky, volcanoes going off with lava pouring into busy cities, earthquakes, etc. I've also had dreams of beings coming down and wishing to help, but being fully aware of how the majority of the population would receive them with fear.

The last couple of years they've stopped except on occasion I have lucid ones where an earthquake so huge happens that the skyscrapers in downtown just go down sideways like dominoes, and then a huge flood of water goes down the 405 corridor South bound.

More concerning, my 16-year old son has started having startling dreams. We previously never talked about these things, but in July/Aug something changed.

One night we both, for no reason, suddenly woke up around 3 or 4 am in the morning and found ourselves standing in the hallway outside our rooms. We had no idea why we had decided to get up and do that. But then he said that he was hearing some really weird "whoom whoom whoom" sound outside his room and that he was having a dream that fireballs were falling out of the sky. He said he was starting to have all kinds of weird dreams.

He just mentioned a few weeks ago that he had a strange dream that we were driving in the mountains/woods area and that the whole internet had been taken down (or something to that effect).

He previously has not been interested in any of this, we didn't talk about it previously, this is all on his own and independent of me. He said that even him and his friends are starting to talk about how it feels like something is building or about to happen.

No - we are not religious or associated with any religion. We're just trying to make our way in life like the rest of us. These things are starting to happen to people from all different walks of life. People are starting to show up in places like ATS because they are looking for answers or some sort of understanding to what's happening to and around them.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Congrats! One of those most ignorant posts I've seen in a while. You couldn't be more mistaken. I have noticed the same prophecy coming from all walks of life. Your just talking out your arse and are completely ignorant of the truth in these things.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

1) If you love a consipacy, then you should LOVE to investigate Jesus, who, by the way was a real human, not a myth like the Easter Bunny. There are too many scholars out there that have found evidence of his real life existance. You don't have to believe all the other "stuff" but Jesus really did exist. Do you not watch the History Channel?

2) You do have faith. How do I know? Well, the sun rises every morning and sets every night. Do you spend all your time worrying about if the sun will shine again or not? Of course you don't, you have faith it will continue to rise as you believe it will. And who can forget oxygen? Can't see it, yet it is ones life source, more so then food. (think about it) According Webster Dictionary, faith is confidence; trust.

3) According to the worldwide Gallup International Millennium Survey conducted in 60 countries, which represent 1.25 billion citizens of the world, highlights that the idea of God is very important for the respondents personal life: positive belief scores on average 7.2 points in a scale from 1 to 10, the latter being the top mark. 63% of those questioned fall within the 7 to 10 points slot, 16% are in a middle-of-the-road position (5 to 6) and 21% show they do not care too much about this (1 to 4). Believers do not have a homogeneous image of their God. 45% of respondents say they think of God as a person as against 30% who think of him as a ''force'' or ''spirit.'' On the other hand, 14% has no clue about this, 8% simply do not believe God exists and 3% do not answer.

Therefore, you are not the majority.

4) Why were you so offended by this persons dreams? Why did you attack his/her beliefs? Are you afraid his dreams are correct or are you afraid you are wrong?

Now, I have my beliefs rooted in the Bible. But I also believe in dreams. In the Old Testament of the Bible, it seems all the kings used seers, prophets or dream interpreters. Now adays these folks are commonly known as psychics.

You really didn't need to be so judgmentally mean. All he asked was if other people were having the same type of dream. Not once did I read "What is your religious view of my dream?' He asked kindly to not be ripped up. You are the first to post...you ripped him. If you don't have faith, do you atleast have feelings and a moral compass? If so, start using it, it's usually attached to the brain.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985

Hello! I am so happy you have started this dream thread.

I have been having a reoccuring dream of me and just 4-5 other people standing on grass looking East at twilight. I have never interacted with the other people, I don't see anything except their backs. To my right there is a football stadium full of people. I can hear them cheering/screaming (?) and see the stadium lights. I can't see into the stadium. There is also fencing with barbed wire at the top of the stadium. I've had this dream at least 5 times in the past several months.

That's all. But with all that is near, this really freaks me out. If my dream were of a football game, I'd be at the game. My dream reminds me of "Red Dawn" and the scene where the people are being herded up and kept in the drive-in theater lot. ( movie about America getting taken over by the "bad guys". If you haven't seen it, please do.)

Thank you again. I'm glad we're not alone in our quest for truth and enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SSHHHH1130

I would like to enterpret your dream as the few who see this event and the masses will be enslaved to the game and now there will extra security to keep them there... I like youre dream!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I had a vision in the wee hours of a Goddess,she was darker skinned with middle eastern features clothed in a swirl of dark purple silky fabric. She was just a blur of this brilliant fabric and then I was shown a huge tree,with most of its fruits and leaves all over the ground underneath. Digging into this tree were ugly serpent faced creatures,they were trying to get what lie underneath it. It shined so bright and beautiful,cast a warm glow on my face and hers. The brilliance of a million suns.She was so sad these things were so close to what was under the tree. They had very little to go before they removed it,which appeared to be what kept the tree living. I had to hide,they became aware of me. I was led to this old cave that went deep underground. Those serpent faced things were everywhere but the violet color was in my mind the entire time. It kept me safe. I awoke feeling very blessed by the vision and puzzled too.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I Have been trying to work out a dream i had. I was on a beach and it was at night the moon was full and bounced off the sea i felt so peaceful and was thinking to myself this is so beautiful. there were also patches of snow on the sand and i was barefoot and walking through the snow and the sand. As i walked along the beach a tidal wave came and as it was about to hit the shore it turned to snow.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kmeredith

The coming ice age maybe??

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Facts are this.....people who dont believe in sky fairies dont dream of them.

Im 31, and have NEVER had a dream about god....none of my family are religious, therefor i have no interest in it. I dont think of it, therefor i dont dream it.

For those people calling me ignorant...go look in the mirror
I stated facts...83% of Americans are religious, therefor a lot of these dream threads are written by people who believe in SF's. (as there are more americans on here than any other nationality)

Do you think its strange that people who believe the same thing have the same sort of dreams? I dont.

If your thing was motorbikes for example, chances are you will dream of motorbikes.

Ignorance should be defined as "a believer in religion and god"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've started a thread "Location of deep impact/nuclear war" in dreams. for the exact reason to try and match peoples dreams together

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My youngest daughter has had an epic dream, a kind of movie in fact of endtimes and I don't share with her at all, she is too young.

Another dream she has had was us four were on a beach. (Sept 2010) But under us was grass not sand. We were having a picnic and was watching the sea go out a long way and a tsunami wave on the the horizon. Her mum said 'This is suppose to happen next year'.
There were other people on sandy parts of the beach, taking photos and not realising what it was and that they would wiped out.
We called our dog, packed up really quick and piled into the landrover.
My youngest then said what was weird about the dream was that the tsunami waited until we had driven away. It just got bigger and taller but no nearer.
(I don't think this was predicting the March 2011 event but a flood that will wipe something away.)

I have had a dream, that I awake in my bed and I look out of my window which I do most mornings and I see a huge mountain to the West of my house. Logic dictates that I am not on Earth.
I see my father and my uncle arguing where they are. I laugh. I know.
I go to the back bedroom and I think I wonder if I can hurt myself, if I jump out of the window? Then I voice talks in my head and says 'I wouldn't do that', so I return to the front bedroom to get dressed.

Next moment I am in a floating wheelless coach in a forested area, over a road. We come to a clearing where the clearing has been cordoned off into a quadrant. And in one, CPR is being done, second one fighting unarmed combat, another Jedi style combat and the last I can't remember.

I noticed in the coach that it was half empty but there was an middle aged woman in the back seat. An angel/man was running with the coach asking us how we found it, was it helpful? He asked this through a glassless back window.
This lady answered him, 'it was but I don't think we will need to use it as that man was very capable', and pointed to another angel/man running behind the coach.
The angel/man laughed and said, 'Him? He's the Angel of Death!' and kept laughing and stopped.

I still laugh when I remember this dream.

Have had loads of dreams since last year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join