It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

newmaerica7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Goto newamerica7.com and listen to the video.Fox news mainstream media out of no where played a commerical that was narrated by Alex Jones,who is not suppose to be part of any mainstream media.

The website will take you to Stansberry....Stansberry & Associates Investment Research..
Warning about the U.S.will lose its status as the worlds reserve currency.Very well done and put together correctly.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I could have sworn this was already posted.. Then i went to the new topic fire hose to provide the link and it was gone..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The strange thing is I'm almost positive it was Alex Jones voice who narrated the commerical that just was adveertised on Fox news.I thought Alex Jones was not allowed to even do this in mainstream media.Alex Jones face is not shown during the commerical advertising this website.
Might can find the commercial on youtube somewhere.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I posted it once and it was taken down when I posted a link to it.I tried to post a youtube link and the post was blocked and taken off.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have seen this video/presentation before and it is definitely alarming coming from someone with such a good track record of predictions.....should be interesting to see if he keeps his record intact with this one....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have Fox News on and I saw the commrecial that had to be Alex Jones voice telling people to watch the video at newamerica7.com.
So in otherwords the main stream media has now taken Alex Jones seriously.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's infomercial.....nothing more.

They paid Alex Jones to narrate it...nothing more.

But people are buying into this and others are getting richer at their expense.

What a bunch of saps.

ETA: Oh yea...remember, this infomercial was once considered banned?

edit on 28-9-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I have Fox News on and I saw the commrecial that had to be Alex Jones voice telling people to watch the video at newamerica7.com.
So in otherwords the main stream media has now taken Alex Jones seriously.

Or more to my way of thinking, Alex Jones has just moved up one rung on the 'sell out ladder' from bottom feeder to paid shill.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

This dude is just a tool selling membership premiums to his site. You can tell when he starts bashing eastern ideologies that he is just preying on gullible and paranoid FOX viewers.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

This dude is just a tool selling membership premiums to his site. You can tell when he starts bashing eastern ideologies that he is just preying on gullible and paranoid FOX viewers.
\
Yeah Ok, so why is everyone ignoring it in the media but suddenly allow Alex Jones to boradcast in the media..
Fox news also never has taken Alex Jones seriously.Then suddenly out of the blue when he tells something rational that could easily happen in todays world is left on.
I Think it may have been on MSNBC also but I am not sure.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Some people are just to hardcore agaisnt the establsihment and think giant conspiracy to much.When in reailty the U.S.could not possibly pay this kind of debt off and will have to lose it status as the worlds currency.It realy is common sense if you learn how the markets work.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by Cuervo

\
Yeah Ok, so why is everyone ignoring it in the media but suddenly allow Alex Jones to boradcast in the media..
Fox news also never has taken Alex Jones seriously.Then suddenly out of the blue when he tells something rational that could easily happen in todays world is left on.
I Think it may have been on MSNBC also but I am not sure.

His whole theory on why the Stirling collapsed is his opinion. Most objective historians will tell you that he is way off base. It's an interesting thing to watch and listen to but just keep in mind that this dude is not 100% correct and he is out for your premium payment to his journal periodical.

And Alex Jones is a media personality. His endorsement to a product (lets be real, this is a product) doesn't automatically mean it is something special beyond his personal monetary interests. I'm not knocking him, just saying he makes a living at doing what he does.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
the point is it still collapsed..Why does not amount to a hill of beans other than the country is down right frighteningly corrupted.The reason why it happens cannot be stopped but is does not take a rocket scientist to understand how terrible this would be.

new topics

top topics

join